Can you fake my Mature wife

Which would you like to see done with her? Pick those you wish.

• Total voters
That is true too.
Having it done that way removes the sense of guilt. She can tell herself that she couldn't help it.
That is true too. She does love rough sex and that would make it all the more enjoyable. Her dreams are where I got the idea of setting up the poll here.

That is true too.

That is true too. She does love rough sex and that would make it all the more enjoyable. Her dreams are where I got the idea of setting up the poll here.
Desires for rough sex are part of every woman. Unfortunately, American culture teaches "those things are not nice" and therefore they repress their desires. If she feels that she has been "made to do it", she can absolve herself of her guilt feelings.

I thought I would share a pic here. A friend "borrowed" my wife for a while to take a few pictures of her to work with. He trimmed her up and gave me this full body shot. What do you think, especially the BBC's out there? Is the white wife doable?

Attachments

• Front view full.jpg
    Front view full.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I would share a pic here. A friend "borrowed" my wife for a while to take a few pictures of her to work with. He trimmed her up and gave me this full body shot. What do you think, especially the BBC's out there? Is the white wife doable?
I have chatted with this guy and bulls can to whatever they want to/with his slut wife

love the thought of a group of guys using her

I am looking for anyone that can depict her in some of her fantasy situations, being in bondage and punished by a group or on stage bound and ready for auction.

Here are a few more that may be useful, with her posed spread on a chair, a couple other head shots.

Attachments

• julie7.jpg
    julie7.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 22
  • julie8a.jpg
    julie8a.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 10
  • sideview.jpg
    sideview.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Front view Julie on chair.jpg
    Front view Julie on chair.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 51
The pictures of her in scenes get her to thinking more of putting herself out there to do some of these things. I'd encourage her...

Attachments

• Julie lake dressed and undressed.jpg
    Julie lake dressed and undressed.jpg
    927.9 KB · Views: 43
Back