Can White Men Please White Women

DeeDeeinCO

Female
I am sure that there are many white men who please their, and other guys, women.
1-1germansolddadclub1102.jpg
3.jpg

tumblr_mgvh39eriS1rm9cx1o1_500.jpg

But there are also those who shouldn't even try.

2109848612.jpg
Amateur-MATURE-Couples-Posing-Nude-(Nudists)-1-6.jpg
tumblr_mickmcMSaJ1s65uhjo1_500.jpg

Then there are couples who find a way to make it work.

131711368585-tumblr_mrhjywCYAh1rh78b4o1_500.jpg
bgt.jpg
fantasywife42mmmmmmmmmm-he-feels-so-good-honey.jpg

Whether you can please your woman, or someone else can. Either way, you do it all for her.
At least I would hope so.

Attachments

• Amateur-MATURE-Couples-Posing-Nude-(Nudists)-1-18.jpg
    Amateur-MATURE-Couples-Posing-Nude-(Nudists)-1-18.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 34
The magic is "foreplay" .... taking your time. It's not a race.
No doubt, guys that are better equipped hold a physical advantage, but that's only one part of the whole thing. Like Amandy said ... all guys (I'd say most, however, as some guys are just too stupid) can sexually please a woman.

This has got to be the stupidest fucking post ever.

My question to you dee, is since you have a desire to have unprotected sex with large numbers of men, will you be the subject of a dissertation by a public health graduate for being patient zero in an STD epidemic.

For those old enough and are literate; "And the Band Played On"

This has got to be the stupidest fucking post ever.

My question to you dee, is since you have a desire to have unprotected sex with large numbers of men, will you be the subject of a dissertation by a public health graduate for being patient zero in an STD epidemic.

For those old enough and are literate; "And the Band Played On"
LOL!

I am sure that there are many white men who please their, and other guys, women.
View attachment 495252
View attachment 495253

View attachment 495255

But there are also those who shouldn't even try.

View attachment 495256
View attachment 495258
View attachment 495261

Then there are couples who find a way to make it work.

View attachment 495262
View attachment 495263
View attachment 495265

Whether you can please your woman, or someone else can. Either way, you do it all for her.
At least I would hope so.
And one one time at band camp.....!

Oh boy dee, you ignorant female. I have had the honor of enjoying the whore houses of Jakarta and Bali. I have had the excitement of being turned down by said whores because I was too big.

I know it might surprise someone like you that big is not an enjoyable trait for many woman of the world. And its even more telling if the woman is a whore to begin with.

It also reminds me of this jewish girl I was dating in 1992. A large woman. And she had such a tiny cunt, it was magical for me to enter her, but painful for her.

For you to even suggest that whitemen don't know how to satisfy our woman is indicative of a person with mental issues.

Personally, i think you're a hater.

Oh boy dee, you ignorant female. I have had the honor of enjoying the whore houses of Jakarta and Bali. I have had the excitement of being turned down by said whores because I was too big.

I know it might surprise someone like you that big is not an enjoyable trait for many woman of the world. And its even more telling if the woman is a whore to begin with.

It also reminds me of this jewish girl I was dating in 1992. A large woman. And she had such a tiny cunt, it was magical for me to enter her, but painful for her.

For you to even suggest that whitemen don't know how to satisfy our woman is indicative of a person with mental issues.

Personally, i think you're a hater.

syscom3; Thank you for such a thoughtful response.

I was thinking last night about where I am now, compared to where I was a year ago. I was reading through my journal and found this entry . . .

Sometimes a man's cock can look or seem too big. And then you realize that your pussy was designed to accommodate large cocks. And how excited you are often dictates how much cock you can take. I realized that last night.

We had a lover over last night, and I thought, "There is no way I am going to be able to take all of him." I was wrong. I was able to take all of him. He was gentle and slow, then rough and fast. He stayed hard for an hour and a half and came in me three times.

At first my lover, last night, went too deep, then the more he pumped me the more comfortable he felt in me. After a while he felt incredible, and I had all of him in me. After a while his huge cock actually felt really good in me. It wasn't painful like it had been. Feeling his balls slapping against me told me that he was all the way in me. I felt like I had really accomplished something by managing to take all of his cock in me.

I want a man to be able to get his entire cock in me, no matter how long or thick his cock is. To me, I believe that a man should be able to enjoy all of my pussy with all of his cock. And Last night I was able to do that for my lover. He was able to go to places in my pussy that my husband never will. And I felt my lover, last night, in deep. And he felt incredible in me.

The body, male or female, is a wonderful and amazing thing.

syscom3; You stated, "big is not an enjoyable trait for many woman of the world" And I agree that for some women this may be true.

Believe it or not, I, too, have a very small vagina. Both of my children were from cesarean births. Although I have had countless lovers, I am still very small compared to a lot of women. Although our live-in is well over 9" and very thick, he still has to work himself into me, slowly. And lube is always close by.

When you said,"Personally, i think you're a hater." I am not sure who you are stating that I am hating. Do I dislike intercourse with men who have smaller penises? The answer to that is that I have never had enjoyable intercourse with men who have small penises. As a man can be too big for some women, some men are too small to be enjoyed, in ways that other men can be enjoyed.

Can a man who has a small penis please a woman, sexually? Sure, just maybe not by or through intercourse. Many men who have small penises make up for their lack of size by improving their oral skills. And that is not a bad thing. And yes, foreplay is important, no matter how big or small a man's cock is. The thing is that I really enjoy intercourse. And when I have intercourse, I like a man to be well sized.

Every woman has her preference. I prefer men who are at least 8" long and 6-6 1/2" in circumference. Our live-in is just over 9" long and a bit over 7" in circumference. Our live-in is a bit bigger than I am usually comfortable with, but he does feel amazing once he is in me. My main boyfriend is just over 7 1/2" long and about 6 1/2" in circumference. My main boyfriend knows well how to use what he has. My husband is only 3 3/4" long. Yet, my husband is 4 1/2" in circumference. Do I enjoy intercourse with my husband? Yes, but mostly because he is my husband.

One lover I have is just under 12" long and 9" in circumference. He is actually too big, but I do let him have me when he wants me. And that is usually about 4-5 times a month. When I have intercourse with this lover, I am sore for 2-3 days afterward. Why do I have intercourse with this lover who makes me sore every time I he fucks me? I do it because of how happy it makes my husband when I do.

When I am with the lover who makes me sore every time he fucks me, I look over at my husband who has a baby-like smile on his face and the excitement I see in him at no other time. I will admit that in time I enjoy the sex I have with this "too big" lover. I have been fucking this lover for about 4 years now. And I can say that I have never gotten used to his size. What I dislike about this lover is that he doesn't take his time. He lubes me up, sticks his cock in me and fucks me for a minimum of an hour each time he fucks me.

Another thing I do not like about my "too big" lover is that he doesn't listen to me when I tell him to slow down or to stop. He does what he wants with me. And he knows that neither me nor my husband are going to do anything about it. My husband always gets excited when he knows that this lover is going to fuck me. And he gets so hard when I get fucked by this "too big" lover. And yes, he (the too big lover) hurts me when he fucks me. Intercourse with this lover is often very painful, and he lasts for an hour each time he fucks me.

Why do I keep letting this "too big" lover fuck me as often as I do? I do it because it excites my husband. It makes my husband feel good that I can take such a big cock, and that I let this man do anything he wants with and to me. My husband likes that this "too big" lover is so DOM. My husband likes that I give in to this lover and let him do anything he wants with me. I personally dread each time I know that this "too big" lover is coming over.

If I dread having intercourse with this "too big" lover, why do I keep letting him have me? I do it because I love my husband and I want to make my husband happy. To me 2-3 days of soreness is worth it, if it pleases my husband. My husband can't please me like other men do, as far as intercourse goes, but he lets me have sex with other men who do please me in ways that he can't. I very much enjoy sex with other men. And yes, some men are too big, but I do them and let them do me out of love for my husband.

Am I a hater? No! I see myself as a lover, in many ways. If I hated men who have smaller penises, I wouldn't do as much as I do for my husband. I have had sex with men I wasn't at all attracted to, and who were not good lovers, but I did it with them because it pleased my husband to see me with them. Is that the action of a hater? I think not.

Syscom3; Care to elaborate on what you meant when you said, "Personally, i think you're a hater." ?

I give plasma twice a week. And I have done so for years. If I had an STD, it would show up in the testing the plasma center does, often.

I do not like condoms because they make me raw. Sex should be enjoyable. When I have had intercourse, when a man has worn a rubber, I am always sore for days. That is why I do not let men use condoms when they fuck me.

And yes, I do have sex with countless men. We go to the adult theater on most weekends, and we go to the swinger motel and have men to the house often as well. And we've been doing this for years. Am I taking a risk? Sure. What in life isn't a bit risky? The way I see it is, you only live once. So, why not live life to the fullest?

I will admit that the fear of getting a STD is always in the back of my mind, and that is why I prefer sex with men who are married. And, luckily, a lot of men that fuck me are married.

Is my fear of getting a STD enough to keep me from having sex with other men? No.

I love sex. And having men want me makes me feel like I am somebody, somebody worth having.

I have no idea how many men I have had sex with in my lifetime. Hell, I have no idea how many men I have fucked this month alone. I do know that we have been to the adult theater three times this month, and we have had men to our house 2-3 times a week, so far. And I have had my live-in everyday and my main boyfriend 5-6 times this month so far. I would say that there were maybe 20-25 guys at the adult theater each time we went. And they all got to have me. The number of men who have come to the house have been 2-3 each time. So, essentially, I have had sex with possibly 60 men from the adult theater and 14-18 men who came to the house. And I have had my "too big" lover five times already this month. Could I catch a STD? Yes. Have I gotten a STD? No. Is anyone totally safe from STDs? No.

So . . .

Oh boy, you are a winner all right. Donating ******* while your lifestyle includes unprotected sex with multiple, I mean "many" partners. I say bullshit. You don't donate *******, you've never been tested and you're just playing Russian Roulet with your life.

Enjoy it.

Oh boy, you are a winner all right. Donating ******* while your lifestyle includes unprotected sex with multiple, I mean "many" partners. I say bullshit. You don't donate *******, you've never been tested and you're just playing Russian Roulet with your life.

Enjoy it.

Well, there is a difference between donating plasma and giving *******.

That aside, the plasma center tests each of us who donate, often. I have even had sex with other men who donate at the same center as I do. And I do enjoy my life, in a way that most people want to or wish that they could.

a question answered at http://www.donatingplasma.org/donation/donor-faq states . . .
What type of medical screening and testing is done?
You must have a pre-donation physical which includes answering medical history questions, tests for viruses such as HIV and Hepatitis and evaluating your protein and hemoglobin levels.

This is the pre-donation testing, but they also test periodically as well.

The same site listed above states, "Because the need for plasma is so great, we are looking for committed donors. It is only after two satisfactory health screenings and negative test results within six months that you may receive Qualified Donor status. Until you have met this requirement, your plasma will not be used to manufacture therapies. This is important to help ensure the quality and safety of the therapies that patients need to treat life-threatening diseases." So, I am tested often.

I am not out to contract a STD, nor am I out doing anything wrong. I enjoy sex. therefore, I have sex often, and with a lot of different men.

I have several men that I have sex with that I have had several times. Not one of them has had a problem knowing that they are not the only men I have sex with. When I have been gang banged, few men have had a problem with other men being involved, and not wearing condoms. My two main boyfriends are both married and love their wives very much. I doubt that either of them would do anything that they thought would hurt their wife, like giving their wife a STD.

At the swinger motel that we go to, very few people use condoms. And the motel pool area is rarely empty. Every time we go, I have sex with anywhere from 6-10 different men, and none of them use condoms. These same men also fuck other women, beside me, and neither the men who fuck me and the women they fuck care about condom usage. Most of the men I have sex with are older, by older I mean at least 35. Of course, I also have lovers between 18 and 34, too. Yet, the younger men are usually virgins or close to it. So, little to fear there.

Two of the younger men that I have been fucking for the last four years have not been with other girls, that I know of. When they want sex, they know that they can get it from me. I was both of these young men's first. And I like that. They both know I fuck a lot of other men, but they also know that they like what I have to offer.

One of the young men, who is now 22 years old, recently brought his older brother, who recently divorced the only woman he'd ever had sex with, to me to fuck. And I let him fuck me. The young man's brother was married for four years to a woman he says cheated on him, often. He is now 25 years old. And did he want to use a condom with me? No. He loved that I let him fuck me bareback. The young man's brother told me that his wife never let him do her bareback because she didn't want to get pregnant, yet she did get pregnant, by a man who didn't wear a condom when he had sex with her. So, having sex with me bareback was a treat for him, and I loved letting him cum in me. It meant as much to him as it did to me to let him do what his now ex-wife never did.

Another man I recently had sex with was a man who is 44 years old. He wrote to me from Fetlife, a site I belong to, and told me that he had never actually had intercourse with a woman. When I asked why, he asked for my personal email. I gave my email to him and he sent me pictures of his cock. When I looked at the pics he sent me, I was in awe. The cock in the pictures he sent me was huge, much bigger than the one "too big" man I fuck a few times or more a month.

The man from Fetlife told me that he'd had several opportunities to have intercourse with women, but no woman had ever actually let him fuck them with his cock, mostly because it is so big. How big is big? This man let me measure him once he got to our house. I measured him, and he is 10" long and just shy of 9" in circumference. Picture a 19 oz. Lysol aerosol can. That's this man's cock. And I let him fuck me.

How did I handle him? How did I take his cock in me? He was hard. I had him lie on his back and I got on top of him. We used a ******* load of lube, and I slowly worked the head of his cock in me, which took about 15 minutes. Once the head of his cock was inside me, the rest took a while. I felt like I was trying to sit on a flag pole. In essence that's exactly what I was doing.

It took more than a half hour for me to get all of the rest of his cock in me. And luckily he stayed hard the whole time.
Did it hurt when I was trying to take his whole cock in me? Hell yes it did! But I did it because this man had never had intercourse, and he was 44 years old. I felt sorry for him. Once he was fully in me, he rolled us over and got on top of me. Once he was on top of me, this man started slowly moving his cock in and out of me. Although his cock was as big as it is, and although he was fully erect, his cock felt soft. I mean it didn't feel like he was fucking me with a rock or something.

Even though this man hadn't had intercourse, he did have stamina. And although his cock was uncomfortably large, I enjoyed being able to please him as no other woman had. Although this man had the biggest cock I'd ever had in me, he was gentle and loving. And because he was so loving and gentle, I told him that when ever he wants me he can have me. Why did I tell him that? I felt that he would be a good man to have before I had my "too big" lover. When this man finally came in me, he was so appreciative. He thanked me profusely afterward.

Because he was so appreciative, I knew I had done the right thing by letting him fuck me, even though it hurt like hell having him in me. And I've had this man two other times since our first time, each time it was before I had my "too big" lover. And you know what? It hurt less with my "too big" lover after having my other "way too big" lover.

Am I a slut, a whore? Possibly. But I feel that what I do is my life, and I have done a lot of good for a lot of men. If I wasn't who I am, I am sure that my husband wouldn't love me as much as he does. I am also pretty sure that the men I have sex with would disagree with others who say that what I do is wrong.

DeeDee, personally, I think you like sensationalized writing and playing to gullible readers. And if even a morsel of what you post has any validity to it, I just hope I'm not getting any of your ******* when I suddenly need it. I think people should live their lives as they choose, but what you're professing doing is reckless endangerment, pure and simple. I can see a "guy" talking like this, but really struggle thinking a woman might think like this, too!
Your body is your temple, and you're using like an out house! I'm very sincere in wishing you a safe & healthy life.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac

I have been thinking a lot lately about who I am and who I have been. I truly believe that I was a Temple Priestess in ancient times. I believe that men came to me, to worship the Goddess through me, and through them I was able to worship as well.

In the Temples of the old ways, people would go to the temple TO BE WORSHIPPED not to worship. Women would go to the temple to serve the Goddess, to embody Her, to represent Her, to be worshipped as Her. Women would spend a day, or a week, or a year serving at the Temple as a Priestess, as a Sacred *******, as a Whore in service to the Goddess. There they would be worshipped as the incarnation of the Goddess, as The Goddess Herself.

Men would come to Her Temple TO BE WORSHIPPED. Men would be welcomed and served by the Priestesses and men would represent the divine male principal, the Horned One, the Sacred Bull, The God. Men would come to the temple to give their love and passion to The Goddess, and would receive the passion, love, and affection of The Goddess.

To me a man's cock is the symbol of God. It is Biblical in that it simulates the birth, death and ressurection of Christ. A man's cock is the generative power that brings about life. Cock, in and of itself, deserves reverence. Cock is the closest thing we as humans have to God himself. Cock is a tangible representation of God. It is something we can see, touch, feel and taste.

The Vagina is symbolic of baptism. Within the vagina one is plunged into the water and raised to walk in newness of life.

In Tantra the yoni (vagina) is the creative power of nature and represents the goddess Shakti. The linga (penis) stone represents Shiva, and is usually placed in the yoni. The lingam (penis) is the transcendental source of all that exists. The linga united with the yoni represents the non-duality of immanent reality and transcendental potentiality.

I believe in and live Tantric. To me sex is a spiritual practice. It is not aimed at self-indulgence or pleasure as an end in itself. Tantra uses sexuality, with all of its rawness, social stigma, fear, and vulnerability to crack open our egos so that we can be present with our lovers, and ultimately, with ourselves.

When I have sex with a man or men, it is a time of worship of me and my lovers. It is a time when I can be myself more than any other time. And it is a time when I can love myself through and by loving others.

To me sex is never just sex. To me sex, whether it be with my husband or a stranger or a group of strangers, is love making. When a man allows me to suck his cock, he is allowing me to love him. And when a man allows me to suck his cock, he is loving me in the same way. When I spread my legs for a man, or men, it is a way for me to give and to love. And when a man, or men, enter me they are loving me in the same way. When a man cums in me, he is giving me the best gift a man can give a woman.

I have always enjoyed sex, as far back as I can remember. And I think the biggest reason is the healing qualities of sex. Scientists have even proven that LOVE, care, AND SEX can lead to a longer life for both sexes. I believe that good Quality Sexual Activity helps us heal our sense of separateness from one another. It helps create the “spice of life” that we all need. We feel appreciated and cared for more when we share erotic times and sex with others. I know I do.

I consider myself Tantic because Tantra treats sexual energy as an ally, rather than something to be suppressed or discussed only behind closed doors. It does not deny sex, in fact Tantra does the opposite by embracing sex. Tantra is the only spiritual practice that states that sex is sacred and not a sin — even outside of marriage.

Tantra teaches to enjoy sex with others, not just your spouse or boyfriend or girlfriend. And I agree. Love and Sex should be shared openly. I believe the Biblical teaching that the body is a temple. I also believe that the body should be a place of worship. I believe that the physical body is the temple of God. When I have sex with a man or men, it is a form of worship for me. It is my way of reverencing God.

Tantra teaches to go into sex with your heart and your body, but not your mind. Sex should be mindless. You should never have to think, "Is this bad? "Should I or shouldn't I?" Sex should be gone into completely and passionately. Sex is a good thing! You should never let your mind mess up the sex you have. To me, sex is what gives life meaning, no matter who it is you are having sex with.

I think the reason so many people have unfulfilled sexual lives is because of religion. Religion and society have turned sex, something so magical and beautiful, into something bad. We are told that we should be monogamous and not have sex outside of marriage. And how well has that worked?

I do not believe in monogamy. I do not believe that it has ever worked. And I know it has never worked for me. I believe in a loving surrender with many partners. To me the best way for me to love my husband is to love myself by giving myself to others, sexually.

I have never concerned myself with wondering if a lover is married or not, engaged or not. I have always felt that sex is something that should go beyond marriage. An opportunity to have sex with another, even if it is not your wife or your husband or your boyfriend or your girlfriend, should never be missed, at least on purpose. I feel that denying yourself sex is the worst thing you can do to yourself.

Wikipedia states: "Non-monogamy is a blanket term which covers several types of interpersonal relationships in which an individual forms multiple and simultaneous sexual or romantic bonds. This can be contrasted with its opposite, monogamy, and yet may arise from the same psychology. The term has been criticized as it may evoke to imply that monogamy is the norm and that any other way of relating is somehow a deviation of that norm." I feel that monogamy may be the "norm," but I also feel that needs to change.

If you look around, read or listen to the news, you constantly hear of people having affairs or cheating on their spouse or boyfriend or girlfriend. I feel it would be better if non-monogamy were the norm. If non-monogamy were the norm, then people would not be jealous (afraid of loss) and would be happier people. I think that if non-monogamy were to be the norm, cheating would cease to exist because it would be expected that your spouse or boyfriend or girlfriend is going to have sex with others.

I will admit that although me and my husband have an open marriage, I am glad that he is and has been mostly monogamous but has allowed me not to be. Many people may call our relationship a cuckold/hotwife relationship. And I am okay with that. My husband knows that women are not attracted to him, especially after they see him naked. When I first saw him naked I thought to myself, "That is the smallest cock I have ever seen." And my husband's still is the smallest penis I have been with.

I enjoy sex with my husband and his tiny, little penis. Yet, I also enjoy men who are larger cocked than my husband is. Last night I pushed my husband's little guy inside of him. I asked my husband if all men's cocks could do that. He said no. I was actually glad to hear that.

What makes our relationship work is that we are honest with each other. My husband knows that I love sex and that no one man can be everything that any woman needs. My husband also knows that although I enjoy sex with him, that I also NEED variety. My husband also knows, admits and is proud that he has a small penis. He also knows that I need him to push my limits.

I am also polyamorous. My husband and I have an open / polyamorous relationship. We talk to each other about everything. We have asked the questions to each other, Who is it acceptable to have sexual interactions with? And in what situations? Is it okay to sleep with someone you have romantic feelings for? Etc. And the answers have been that it is okay to have sex with whom-ever you desire, when-ever and where-ever. I have the freedom to have sex with anyone, any-time. And my husband has he same freedom, just a lot fewer opportunities.

My husband says that I am beautiful and sexy and very good in bed. And he wants as many men as possible to know this as well, from experience. I like that. I think that my husband is very sexy as well, but I am glad that other women do not see him that way. I like that my husband is compersive, that he derives pleasure from seeing me experience pleasure with others.

My relationship with my husband is as good as it is because of the other men I have had sex with.

My husband feels most loved when I have sex with others, and I enjoy loving him by having sex with others. I feel most loved by my husband when I have sex with other men. I love my husband because he wants to see me with other men. I also love my husband because of how happy he is when I have sex with other men.

Minutes before we got married, I had sex with my boyfriend. And on our honeymoon night, I had sex with fourteen other men. If it weren't for my boyfriend and the other men, our wedding and our honeymoon would not have been as good or as memorable. The sex I had before the wedding and on our honeymoon, with other men, was what made our wedding and our honeymoon worthwhile.

Me and my husband both have a lot of men to thank for the success of our marriage. The sex has been fantastic and our quality of life much better than if I hadn't had sex with other men. The fact that my husband feels most loved by me when I have sex with other men is the reason I want to love him, in that way, as much as I can. I want my husband to feel loved by me, and that is one of the reasons why I am so open to sex with others. Another reason is because I love sex and connecting physically with others.

I love men. And when I have sex with other men, I am loving my husband by also loving them. I have loved every man I have ever had sex with. And that is not a bad thing. To love someone who has brought you pleasure is a good thing. Why wouldn't I love someone who has let me suck their cock? And why wouldn't I love someone who has made love to me and brought me sexual pleasure?

Consensual sex is the most loving thing anyone can involve themselves in or with. I know of nothing else that compares to really good sex. And I know of no better feeling than to suck and feel a man's cock cumming inside of me.

Sex is good for you as well. Some scientists say Men who have sex three times a week can decrease their heart attack and stroke risk by 50 percent. Women who enjoy sex tend to live longer than those who don't. Great sex makes your body feel about two to eight years younger! This is the same for men who have 150 to 350 orgasms per year (compared to the average of once a week). And as far as I am concerned, those orgasms men have with me are even better for me and them.

My husband likes to lovingly call me a whore. I feel that I am a lady before I am a whore. And I like being treated like a lady. I am not saying that I don't like being treated like a whore as well. What I am saying is that I consider myself a classy whore. Yes, I love having sex with other men. Sex makes you feel better, and I feel that is why it is so important. And sex with a loving partner is even better.

Yes, my body is a temple. And a temple is a place of worship. Right?

I grew up with two parents who were ministers. So, I know the scriptures. I also know how religion can really mess people up.

Back