can u turn a seemingly happily married woman into a bbc slut?- central alabama

There's a girl I know who I would love to see turned into a bbc slut. To my knowledge she has never been with a black guy and has never cheated on her husband. Theyve only been married a year and just had a baby. This would definitely be a challenege, but im sure someone on here could make it happen. They live in a suburb of Birmingham. Inbox me for more info if you think you can awaken her inner slut.

so, a random woman, who you aren't connected to through either dating or marriage, and you think she should be having sex with black guys for no other reason than your own jollies, and you want people to email you for info. don't you thinks craigslist is a more appropriate place for this?
Well said.

I guess the lines between being a freak and being an idiot can at times be very close to one another.

There's a girl I know who I would love to see turned into a bbc slut. To my knowledge she has never been with a black guy and has never cheated on her husband. Theyve only been married a year and just had a baby. This would definitely be a challenege, but im sure someone on here could make it happen. They live in a suburb of Birmingham. Inbox me for more info if you think you can awaken her inner slut.
come back to reality, some things are just worth leaving alone..

Shes not random at all actually. Granted my wording could have been much better. I just didnt want to blast the entire situation on an open thread. Thanks for dropping by though.

Fair enough. I appreciate your opinion. Though you make it seem, without even knowing the situation, that I failed to adhere to some higher moral dictate put forward by this site. Take a look around... Sure I could use craigslist, but why would I wade through all the fakes and bots that a craigslist ad brings when im already on a site that caters to exactly what im looking for? Once we start judging each other we all fall way short. Perhaps ive misjudged the entire purpose of blacktowhite.net.

She would make a great bbc slut

[quote. bm_from_southjersey, post: 314493, member: 13493"]so, a random woman, who you aren't connected to through either dating or marriage, and you think she should be having sex with black guys for no other reason than your own jollies, and you want people to email you for info. don't you thinks craigslist is a more appropriate place for this?[/quote]

These are some disturbed people

she still avaliable?

Fair enough. I appreciate your opinion. Though you make it seem, without even knowing the situation, that I failed to adhere to some higher moral dictate put forward by this site. Take a look around... Sure I could use craigslist, but why would I wade through all the fakes and bots that a craigslist ad brings when im already on a site that caters to exactly what im looking for? Once we start judging each other we all fall way short. Perhaps ive misjudged the entire purpose of blacktowhite.net.
What you've misjudged is your grasp on reality...you're missing it altogether.

Back