can u turn a seemingly happily married woman into a bbc slut?- central alabama

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by mrgreen748, May 13, 2013.

1. mrgreen748

mrgreen748 Active Member

There's a girl I know who I would love to see turned into a bbc slut. To my knowledge she has never been with a black guy and has never cheated on her husband. Theyve only been married a year and just had a baby. This would definitely be a challenege, but im sure someone on here could make it happen. They live in a suburb of Birmingham. Inbox me for more info if you think you can awaken her inner slut.

2. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    so, a random woman, who you aren't connected to through either dating or marriage, and you think she should be having sex with black guys for no other reason than your own jollies, and you want people to email you for info. don't you thinks craigslist is a more appropriate place for this?

3. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Well-Known Member

US
    Well said.

I guess the lines between being a freak and being an idiot can at times be very close to one another.

4. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

come back to reality, some things are just worth leaving alone..

5. mrgreen748

mrgreen748 Active Member

Shes not random at all actually. Granted my wording could have been much better. I just didnt want to blast the entire situation on an open thread. Thanks for dropping by though.

barebackslutwife likes this.
  6. wbfbm19

US
    I don't think the wording is the problem...

7. mrgreen748

mrgreen748 Active Member

Fair enough. I appreciate your opinion. Though you make it seem, without even knowing the situation, that I failed to adhere to some higher moral dictate put forward by this site. Take a look around... Sure I could use craigslist, but why would I wade through all the fakes and bots that a craigslist ad brings when im already on a site that caters to exactly what im looking for? Once we start judging each other we all fall way short. Perhaps ive misjudged the entire purpose of blacktowhite.net.

barebackslutwife and wit like this.
  8. my wife for bbc bare

my wife for bbc bare Active Member Gold Member

US
    She would make a great bbc slut

9. jerichodidthis3

jerichodidthis3 Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    [quote. bm_from_southjersey, post: 314493, member: 13493"]so, a random woman, who you aren't connected to through either dating or marriage, and you think she should be having sex with black guys for no other reason than your own jollies, and you want people to email you for info. don't you thinks craigslist is a more appropriate place for this?[/quote]

These are some disturbed people

wbfbm19 and bm_from_southjersey like this.
  10. BamaTide

BamaTide New Member

she still avaliable?

11. BamaTide

BamaTide New Member

she still available?

12. helpgetherthere

helpgetherthere Active Member

US
    What she look like? Got a pic?

13. wbfbm19

US
    What you've misjudged is your grasp on reality...you're missing it altogether.