Can the wifes on this site tell my wife whats she missing out on

Maybe its not what SHE'S missing as much as what YOU aren't understanding about marital relationships. Ever think of that? And just maybe, she's resisting because of the way you have or are going about trying to convince her.
If doing this ISN'T about enhancing and strengthening the marriage relationship, its all wrong, and maybe she knows that.
gif_CatInMoon.gif

Maybe its not what SHE'S missing as much as what YOU aren't understanding about marital relationships. Ever think of that? And just maybe, she's resisting because of the way you have or are going about trying to convince her.
If doing this ISN'T about enhancing and strengthening the marriage relationship, its all wrong, and maybe she knows that.
View attachment 726813
Totally agree with you MacNfries, it is true. This life style has to be based on mutual understanding of both partners and not to be enforced by one of them on the other.The main purpose is to add spices to the marriage life that will enhance it and strengthen the love between couples so I guess he has to change the way he is trying to get her into this life style and be more realistic than a dreamer !!!!!

She is 23. Give it another 10 years buddy.

The quickest way to find out if your gf would ever want to fuck another guy and not fuck up your relationship is making sure she is madly in love with you and absolutely 100% positive you love her. The more she is in love with you the more likely she is to indulge you in your fantasies. Don't under estimate the power of sex. Women might fear they fuck uo the relationship. She might think you will have second thoughts after seeing her having sex with another man (and you would not be the first, so she is not even crazy for thinking that).

Start small and keep expanding your sexual adventures. You pushed her, she did not like it. Now find out what she does like and explore that. The more you explore the more chance you have of enjoying your fantasy together.

Well said, and also some women fear that when the husband is insisting that they fuck another man, he might be thinking also of fucking other women as well and therefore, they reject the idea totally because of that. So you have to assure her that you won't be fucking other woman and that you only want to please her by letting her try fucking black guys with big cocks only.

View attachment 726813
MAC I couldn't agree more. If the marriage is the least bit flawed something as sexual & personal as this could surely blow the marriage apart. I think when done correctly in a fuktastik marriage ;-) & in the best of friendships with your significant other you are still taking a risk as you know not eithers reaction to actually seeing your FANTASY become REALITY. I do believe also that a MUCH DEEPER STRONGER bond can come out on the other end.
PLUS IT'S FKN HOTTT ;-)
Just my 2¢

Its a very big leap of faith in your commitments to each other and that has to be stressed to the point of redundancy before any comfort sets in on the topic of extramarital liaisons. Once you have established your personal parameters and agree to put pettiness, insecurity and jealousy aside for the richer more intense relationship that comes with the wife-sharing LS, then and only then will your sexlife feel enhanced by the casual entry of recreational sex provided by living breathing sex toys that beat vibrators and dildoes by a mile!

Back