Can someone explain what BBC stands for on this site?

JustHotWifeCouple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I understand BBC is (Big Black Cock) while I respect all races but brown/white/red or whatever is not Black & I'm attracted to black guys only.

In my personal opinion having a big cock does not give you the title, unless you have a big cock and you are black.

What others think about this ?

The Urban Dictionary states "Big Black Cock usually found on African-American males. Also found in slutty white girls."

Because this site has men members of all races, maybe Big Cock or BC is more appropriate than BBC; however, the BBC community may be reluctant in accepting BC over BBC. The acronym BBC has been widely use and recognized in the US as well as in the rest of the world for some time now.

In my humble opinion, a big cock, whether it's black or not, is anything above 7" in length or 6" in girth and most black men would say they have a BBC regardless of their cock size. Check out the Profile or Avatar pics most of them are BBCs, or are they really?

Last edited:
I agree.. Being a BBC you have to be black and have a big cock.
I agree too! I think cocks that are big and black are big black cocks. But, they can not be small and black or big and white. They have to be big, black and a cock. Thus, big black cocks are big and black and cocks. Any thoughts?

I understand BBC is (Big Black Cock) while I respect all races but brown/white/red or whatever is not Black & I'm attracted to black guys only.

In my personal opinion having a big cock does not give you the title, unless you have a big cock and you are black.

Yes I agree. You can not be a big man who is black with a small cock, a small black man who is white with a medium cock, nor can you be a big black man with a white cock. You can also not be a small white man with a huge black cock.

Yes I agree. You can not be a big man who is black with a small cock, a small black man who is white with a medium cock, nor can you be a big black man with a white cock. You can also not be a small white man with a huge black cock.
Having given this additional thought, BBC only applies to the cock itself and not the man. Thus, my prior statement is actually false. You could indeed be a small white man with a Big Black Cock and you would be a BBC. Since this is a mainstream question of high significance, please feel free to comment to the contrary provided you have your facts straight.

British Broadcasting Company
@Kuno - lol, indeed my dear that was the definition for BBC but it looks like when you google it now the other definition that is being discussed here is rising to the top of the search returns. Makes me wonder if that is all white women are searching for nowadays.:blackgrimace:
:blackgreedy:

BBC was also defined as Better by Comparison. It's a ploy some women use when going out with a friend who is less attractive than them to make themselves more attractive by comparison. Yeah ladies you know you do that.

Now as for what constitutes a BBC, it is an appendage that is above what the average man may have that is only found on a man who happens to be Black.

We debated this topic a while back and it has already been put to rest as none could come forth to counter the claim. I reposted the commentary below for all who missed it:

See the original debate post here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-the-fight-you-must-read-the-last-post.38064/

Debate post on BBC:
In regards to debating topic #1, 3, & 4: I present to you the following argument:

In regards to the question do the majority of Black men on here, or in general have BBCs, I submit that the answer would be an emphatic Yes! Here are the facts:

First lets see the poll that was taken on this site in which it asked all community members who viewed it on what they thought the size of a BBC started at? So we will go by the guidelines of what the voters (like a democracy and American Idol) have decided. See the poll here:

When are you considered BBC?
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/measuring-big-black-cock.37138/

Now based on that poll, that's what was considered as the size for a BBC (as the tribe on here has voted). And matching that against this poll taken here (The Great-Debate of BBC poll) provides your answer on whether the majority of Black Men on here have BBCs.

Now in general around the world, we need to look at the statistical distribution of cock sizes of all males and then match our poll against that and later find statistics on the avg. size of Black men, African men, European Men, Spanish Latino men, Asian men, and what have you against the statistical distribution.

According to the statistical study done on the website 'penischannel.com', they provide this statistical chart:

image.jpg
The website also goes on to say this: "According to these numbers, if your size is 6 inches, you are above average and more than half of the men out there have smaller members than you. [4]

So the poll that was taken on here for "When are you considered BBC?" stated that the blacktowhite tribe thought BBCs started at 8" inches. And matching that against the table above from pennischannel says that if you have a cock that is 8" inches or larger then you are bigger than 99% of the male population that was sampled in the world.

Another quote from pennischannel.com states this: "The largest penis in the world is (unofficially) 13.5 inches. However, when we look at the chart we can see that even a penis that is 12 inches long should only occur once in as much as 17,321,537,028,348 men. That is five thousand times more than the entire male population today and over three hundred times more than all the men who have lived on the planet from day one." [4]

--------------------------------
*NOTE: The following paragraphs below are my starters (just a draft) and will be edited further later...

The average length for a U.S. male is 5.1 inches, which ranks us 18th worldwide, according to the Journal Personality and Individual Differences. (The Republic of Congo tops the list at 7.1 inches, while North and South Korea anchor the bottom at 3.8.) [3]

"On the subject of penile veracity, the prevalence of 8- and 9-inch dicks self-attributed to Web commenters would seem far higher than we expect from the distribution. Three explanations for this effect suggest themselves: 1) even in the middle, penis size does not follow the normal distribution, B) Internet commenters have far larger penises than the population as a whole (certainly the commenters on my articles do, even the women), or iii) Internet commenters are giant lying liars who lie." [1]

Humans have the largest penises of all the primates, considered both as a proportion of body size and absolutely. (If you think yourself lacking, consider dating orangutans--they will swoon with admiration for your giant schlong, or perhaps hit you with a coconut.) Scientists speculate that walking upright provides the explanation: the rearrangement of the human vagina that resulted from the hominid switch in posture favored longer penises; smaller ones fell short and their owners failed to reproduce. But, as the human vagina ranges in depth from only about 3 to 6 inches (very approximately; data on this measure are much harder to come by--you should excuse the expression--than data on penis size), too much length could present an evolutionary challenge too: painful coitus, perhaps resulting in the woman giving it up as a bad job, with the same result as Mr. Shorty: no Little Big Men for you. Sure, the human vagina possesses a remarkable elasticity and during childbirth stretches to an astonishing degree--but not without extreme pain and a vastly different set of circumstances from those obtaining during intercourse. So, while visually interesting, the ten-inchers of song and story (not to mention that 1-in-17-trillion 13.5-incher) present their owners with a reproductive challenge, though not one as severe as that faced by those on the other side of the curve; they are largely, as we used to say about a gentleman's pocket hankie, for showing, not for blowing. [1]

what more can I say:
View attachment 461192
View attachment 461202
tumblr_nf1mh0PoRg1tcf5pxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_static_http_3a_2f_2f24.media.tumblr.com_2ftumblr_mazsubcxg41rhgrreo1_500.jpg

References:
[1] http://www.huffingtonpost.com/floyd-elliot/thats-not-normal-the-stat_b_4254842.html
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size
[3] http://www.mensfitness.com/women/sex-tips/are-you-normal-in-the-bedroom/slide/14
[4] http://www.penischannel.com/penis-size-statistical-normal-distribution-curve/

BBC COULD mean Big Brown Cock as well as Big Black Cock. I would hope that if cock color is an issue that you would at least get a picture of what you are shopping for. I have never had any woman complain I wasn't black enough even though I guess looking in the mirror I am dark brown not black

BBC COULD mean Big Brown Cock as well as Big Black Cock. I would hope that if cock color is an issue that you would at least get a picture of what you are shopping for. I have never had any woman complain I wasn't black enough even though I guess looking in the mirror I am dark brown not black
This site name is blacktowhite... ;)

Back