can my pussy could handle a bbc

YOU would get that pussy broken in well with true BBC , how i would love to stretch it and make those walls latch on to a real Earthquake......

My husband has 4 inch cock sometimes he does not satisfied me but I stay quiet like most of the women out there

IMAG0302-69.jpg IMAG0300-69-0.jpg IMAG0297.jpg IMAG0298.jpg here you guys enjoy my pussy there my husband with 3 1/2 cock please make fun of him he will cry like a little baby Iam going to try bbc you guys think I should go with 6 to 7 inches to break-in or go with full 10 inches ****** :)

Most woman I have fucked can accommodate 8 inches with no problem, beyond that it depends on the desire of the woman and the skill if the bull wielding the cock. If you are experiencing your first big cock I wouldn't recommend anything much bigger than about 8 thick inches. If that proves to be fun and you enjoy a hard fucking from that then move up. Women generally have a lot more capacity for cock than they realize but it doesn't hurt to move up gradually. A large dildo may help you find out your cock capacity, but no dildo however well made will ever feel as good a a real cock filling you

wooooooooow ur wife is ready to b owned and pounded by a bbc.... let her go dude... listen to her scream as her pussy get stretched

Back