Can my gf make a good bbc slut

Latinagfx

From
NY, US
Recently me and my gf have not been talking and doing as much..we do live together and I came across pictures of her and a blk guy...i started thinking that she might be cheating but their probably jst friends im 18864942-0e85ed7b6a06c3f6dc243c0574047504-0-view.jpg 18864969-bff00df1b9bbbf156c5bd4396236254f-0-view.jpg IMG_20160731_095703.jpg IMG_20160731_095730.jpg not sure and I doubt she will do that but the idea got me interested and now im here...what do you guys think..is she made for bbc? Can she be getting fckd on the side? Would you fuck her?

Recently me and my gf have not been talking and doing as much..we do live together and I came across pictures of her and a blk guy...i started thinking that she might be cheating but their probably jst friends im View attachment 1002769 View attachment 1002770 View attachment 1002773 View attachment 1002775 not sure and I doubt she will do that but the idea got me interested and now im here...what do you guys think..is she made for bbc? Can she be getting fckd on the side? Would you fuck her?
Yes, yes and yes!!!

Hate to break it to you but if she's got a black male friend then she's most certainly thought, wondered and considered not only how large and thick his cock is.....and that buddy means she has almost surely fucked him! Who says no to a much bigger, much stronger and more capable cock?......noone! Especially a white bitch who has the obvious attention of such a man and cock. Learn to love it my friend

Recently me and my gf have not been talking and doing as much..we do live together and I came across pictures of her and a blk guy...i started thinking that she might be cheating but their probably jst friends im View attachment 1002769 View attachment 1002770 View attachment 1002773 View attachment 1002775 not sure and I doubt she will do that but the idea got me interested and now im here...what do you guys think..is she made for bbc? Can she be getting fckd on the side? Would you fuck her?
Sexy latina

Be up front with the pictures, and just ask her, her body language will tell you if she's lying, What the hell if she denies it, good opportunity to convince her to try bbc with you and enjoy even though you know she's lying.

They should totally fuck and you should encourage it!

Your lovely lady definitely looks comfortable with a black man my friend. Ask her upfront and make sure to tell her its ok with you. Let her know you are comfortable and willing to be a loyal cuck hubby

Back