can married men get white women

Are married men of limits to white women or does a married man have more of a chance to get with a white woman

I would think a married Black Man has a better chance at getting a married white woman who has a willing cuckold husband as the Black Man being married eliminates the worry of the cuckold that the Black Man might try to steal his wife away from him.
So try to find a white cuckold couple and make it clear to them that as you are married you just want to use the white wife as your slut for sex only and they will most likely welcome you. Assuming, of course, that there is an attraction between you and the white wife.

Good luck,
will

Are married men of limits to white women or does a married man have more of a chance to get with a white woman

There are couple ways to look at it, Rob. We don't necessarily disagree with Will but we do have a different perspective on it.
At a glance, it my seem advantageous to a cuck couple to find a bull whose discretion is motivated by keeping secrets from his wife. What happens if she DOES find out? What drama may would everybody be in for then?
If he is married, we feel safer if she knows. A married bull and knowing wife have more reasons for discretion than a single man.
We do disagree with Will on this: If you find a true willing cuck couple, there is no fear of you taking over their marriage. We play the way we do, like most cuckold couples, because Hubby and I have the love, strength of relationship, and security together to have all the fun we want!

~ Mickey

There are couple ways to look at it, Rob. We don't necessarily disagree with Will but we do have a different perspective on it.
At a glance, it my seem advantageous to a cuck couple to find a bull whose discretion is motivated by keeping secrets from his wife. What happens if she DOES find out? What drama may would everybody be in for then?
If he is married, we feel safer if she knows. A married bull and knowing wife have more reasons for discretion than a single man.
We do disagree with Will on this: If you find a true willing cuck couple, there is no fear of you taking over their marriage. We play the way we do, like most cuckold couples, because Hubby and I have the love, strength of relationship, and security together to have all the fun we want!

~ Mickey
I have heard both sides of it and most times i have heard that the couple it's so strong that this does not affect their marriage and only brings them closer which it's what i believe because you have to have a true bound to do this

I totally agree that the ideal situation is one in which the Bull's wife is aware and OK with her husband enjoying the cuckold couple. In fact, it would be great for her to be involved as well. Unfortunately, not many wives are that understanding.
My issue wasn't regarding the Bull's wife as a possible problem, but more that being married and looking at the white wife as a sexual partner only, lessened the thread of the Black man becoming an emotional love interest.

~ Mickey

I am in total agreement with you on this and if we were talking about only experienced cuckold couples with solid marriages, I wouldn't even consider there to be a potential issue.

However, what I have been reading a lot of lately on various sites is that a lot of inexperienced cuckold couples go into this only to find the husband suddenly getting cold feet and worrying that his wife is going to fall in love with the bull. Usually the husband has been pushing his wife toward becoming a BBC slut to satisfy his fantasies and then when the reality that she might really enjoy it and all the "what ifs" hit him, he begins to *******.

By virtue of the fact that the Bull isn't single and readily available to just steal his wife away, it may lessen some of that anxiety for the wannabe cuckold. Of course, this is also assuming that this is a situation where the Bull and the Wife are desiring a LTR and not just a "one night stand" sort of experience.

As Black Rob appears to just be starting out and looking for his first white woman experience, but being married himself, I suggested the white cuckold couple situation as a way to satisfy both his needs for discretion and, as he is most likely to draw an inexperienced cuckold couple, the fact he is married might actually work in his favor.

will

My wife and I don't care if the guy is married, dating, or single. She been with all 3 kinds. Guys who are attached know that they need to be discrete. Our only worry with married guys is that the wife might be suspicious and show up somewhere, maybe with Joey Grecko and his crew.

My wife and I don't care if the guy is married, dating, or single. She been with all 3 kinds. Guys who are attached know that they need to be discrete. Our only worry with married guys is that the wife might be suspicious and show up somewhere, maybe with Joey Grecko and his crew.
lmfao you should be closer

Back