Can cuckold relationships be started from scratch?

Would love to know if people think that a white couple can actually form as a couple on the premise that they want a cuckold relationship in which the white female will have black lovers? Or is it always a case of an existing white couple moving into an interracial cuckold relationship?

With the glories of the internet? Sure, why not. The biggest barrier I can see is that a lot of men seeking it seem to think that just posting ads "I want to date a woman who is a slut for black" will be enough to get a serious response. No one thing is enough to base a relationship on.

With the glories of the internet? Sure, why not. The biggest barrier I can see is that a lot of men seeking it seem to think that just posting ads "I want to date a woman who is a slut for black" will be enough to get a serious response. No one thing is enough to base a relationship on.

You have a very good and valid point.
I believe there must be some mutual interests, beyond Black Cocks.
You need to enjoy and share other activities , likes and dislikes.
A couple forming as a Cuckold Relationship, without any other interests, or
forming a mutual bond through time spent together and discussing their life
goals and plans and hopes, is doomed to failure.

My 2 cents worth.

Something as complicated as relationships are never that cut and dry. This type of relationship can be started by so many factors, and whether or not a trio or couple can sustain such a relationship is an entire other matter.

Certainly it takes more than a complementary shared enjoyment of interracial sex but I do think it's possible for a couple with a complementary sexuality to be able to strike up a chemistry and intimacy on other grounds too.
Maybe it's different for the woman but as a cuck I'm attracted to white women who like big black men just as many men are attracted to blondes, brunettes etc. It may not be the norm but to me it's real and an intrinsic part of who I am.
I have met up with a woman who was 'black cock only' but wanted a white cuck, and unfortunately the chemistry wasn't there between us. But it does show that there are women out there who will give such a relationship a go.
Likewise, I became very close to another white female who was passionate about black men and wanted a black baby, but again, despite an intellectual and sexual intimacy, the fact that she wanted the baby not to know its ******* was something I couldn't agree to.
But still believe it's possible for a white male to find a white female partner who wants an interracial cuckold relationship.

Back