Can bulls and cucks be friends?

It works best only when cuck and Bull are good friends. This friendship between them is really important for the wife.

Both cucks and Bulls should understand this. Wife is emotionally connected to her husband(cuckold) and sexually to her Black Bull, if they are not friends she feels torn apart between her heart and sexuality.

I have faced those days and was not able to enjoy the arrangement. It had lost its charm. Those were the initial days, luckily my Black Bull was experienced and husband very supportive. Over, the year they are very good friends, and outside the bedroom or in public no one can make out they share also special relationship of Black Bull and cuckold.

Ideally, all (Black Bull, Wife or the cuck) can deeply enjoy this lifestyle if there some level of comfort, openness and trust between them, even Bull and cuck. This comfort, openess and certain level of trust are other words for friendship
You are the best of their worlds!

I'm a Hungarian bull from Hungary.As a result, I am obviously sexually open,so interracial sex (a subspecies of Homo Sapiens Sapiens) is also natural to me,so I wanted to find out from an authentic source.This is why I registered for this site.Even if there is no true friendship but minimum sympathy between the husband and the bull is needed so that the marriage between the husband and the wife cannot be ruined!Many misunderstandings can be avoided this way!As a result, everyone will benefit from this special relationship.Wife / girlfriend benefits the most and happiness is one of the goals besides safety in life!

That is the way I think with the couple with whom I have a secret and wide friendship!There is no jealousy,no hard feelings,no emotional pain,just pre-husband and threesome sex!Everyone enjoys adult "board game"! :)

@zzz1982 - please elaborate the statement you made of "...interracial (a subspecies of Homo Sapiens Sapiens)".

What is it that you are trying to say here?

What do you define as a subspecies and what is Homo Sapien Sapien? I see fault in those definitions but I won't take them on face value.

There is no such thing as 'Homo Sapien Sapien' the same way there is no such thing as race as it's a social construct developed by racists (those group of people who want to purport a superiority of one people over another by ethnocentric and phenotypical traits).

Last edited:
@zzz1982 - please elaborate the statement you made of "...interracial (a subspecies of Homo Sapiens Sapiens)".

What is it that you are trying to say here?

What do you define as a subspecies and what is Homo Sapien Sapien? I see fault in those definitions but I won't take them on face value.

There is no such thing as 'Homo Sapien Sapien' the same way there is no such thing as race as it's a social construct developed by racists (those group of people who want to purport a superiority of one people over another by ethnocentric and phenotypical traits).

Hello!!

I didn't intend to offend anyone!!Perhaps I have said a little too scientifically and that might have been misunderstood!I don't speak English well enough so I use a translator.Here in Europe, it is taught that way,that blacks ,whites,asians and veddo-australid is actually a subspecies of humanity called Homo Sapiens Sapiens(Modern Human ).I know that,that some whites have emphasized the anthropogenic features of blacks for degradation purposes( unfortunately this negative trait is found on every continent,because it is part of the dark side of human nature ).I'll write again,that I have no malicious intent when writing my messages!!I consider all forms of interracial voluntary sex to be natural,like sex between people of the same race! I do not link people's moral / spiritual development to anthropological characteristics,and that's why I don't even create a hierarchy between them!

I wish you a nice day!

Hello!!

I didn't intend to offend anyone!!Perhaps I have said a little too scientifically and that might have been misunderstood!I don't speak English well enough so I use a translator.Here in Europe, it is taught that way,that blacks ,whites,asians and veddo-australid is actually a subspecies of humanity called Homo Sapiens Sapiens(Modern Human ).I know that,that some whites have emphasized the anthropogenic features of blacks for degradation purposes( unfortunately this negative trait is found on every continent,because it is part of the dark side of human nature ).I'll write again,that I have no malicious intent when writing my messages!!I consider all forms of interracial voluntary sex to be natural,like sex between people of the same race! I do not link people's moral / spiritual development to anthropological characteristics,and that's why I don't even create a hierarchy between them!

I wish you a nice day!

Thank you for your rapid response and clarification. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and did not pre-judge or take what you said on face value to be malicious.

We are good and thank you for taking the time with your response.(y)

If you cannot be friends with someone that sucks your cock who can you be friends with. It really depends on the people involved and opportunity so I am friends with men who fuck my wife but not all of them after all some have been involved for a decade or more.

It works best only when cuck and Bull are good friends. This friendship between them is really important for the wife.

Both cucks and Bulls should understand this. Wife is emotionally connected to her husband(cuckold) and sexually to her Black Bull, if they are not friends she feels torn apart between her heart and sexuality.

I have faced those days and was not able to enjoy the arrangement. It had lost its charm. Those were the initial days, luckily my Black Bull was experienced and husband very supportive. Over, the year they are very good friends, and outside the bedroom or in public no one can make out they share also special relationship of Black Bull and cuckold.

Ideally, all (Black Bull, Wife or the cuck) can deeply enjoy this lifestyle if there some level of comfort, openness and trust between them, even Bull and cuck. This comfort, openess and certain level of trust are other words for friendship
That was wonderfully written. So glad to hear that your cuck and your bull are so comfortable with each other and you are able to enjoy them both together

My dear, I think you have stumbled upon the perfect relationship!

I’m friends with all my cucks...... if you saw us out in public you wouldn’t know I was fucking his wife or that I owned him......

I think people are forgetting something in this lifestyle....

A cuck is trusting you as a bull with the most important thing in his life... His wife and mom of his children....

You as bull should understand that and try to develop a friendship with both the cuck and hotwife...
Well said

I’m friends with all my cucks...... if you saw us out in public you wouldn’t know I was fucking his wife or that I owned him......

I think people are forgetting something in this lifestyle....

A cuck is trusting you as a bull with the most important thing in his life... His wife and mom of his children....

You as bull should understand that and try to develop a friendship with both the cuck and hotwife...

That's wise words.

6 (1).gif

yes to your question , the first black guy the wife had sex with i have works with for years and were good friends, the wife had become friends with him 2 years before it happen, we are still good friends now and he been sleeping with the wife for 2 years now, i'm not saying we have become friends with all of them , but a few of them we have, my best friend all through school and after school was the one that introduced us to the lifestyle over 25 years ago ,we are still friends today

Can a 'bull' and a 'cuck' be friends? Yes, especially if you don't add stereotypes and sexual interests to the definition of 'friend'.
The wife had a M-F day job, I worked graveyard during week and later moved to evenings. Husband worked 12 hour night shift with two week nights off of his choosing but fluctuating. He and I would shoot pool, watch collegiate sports (that SOB was never wrong calling NCAA basketball). Many times she and I 'struggled' until the time he left for work. It was ideal for a couple of years until I broke it off. He wanted to watch us just once....didn't bother me, but she said never. It gradually grinded my nerve down, he was an asst. chief of police in a suburban community, and life in the southern US, I saw it as an increasing risk.

Back