Votes: 27 22.9%

• Total voters

vezums

Couple
Gold Member
From
Latvia
1930626346.jpg

'Can it ever be too big'; well all vaginas expand and are flexible to accommodate a BBC going in and a 6lb. baby or larger coming out.

The vagina is a muscle like the muscles of your arms, legs or tongue. It stretches and its flexible. As a woman becomes more aroused she gets more lubricated and it becomes easier for a man to go in deeper if he has a long pipe.

There are different strokes for different folks. Some like em big, some like well, not too small from what I hear.
*See this post thread for the video 'College Girls on Does Size matter' for women talking about Penis sizes and what they prefer:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...igblackcock-sizes-join-the-fight.38064/page-4

But sometimes there is some serious pipe we lay that could get deep up in that plumbing system (pumping nuts way up in that gut). A girl told me last night she felt like my cock was all the way up in her stomach.
tumblr_nefr8mfrpH1tk1k3lo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mzrruaeniG1tp9pq3o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
BigBlackBull- that's ME :rolleyes::eek::D:mstickle::wub:

Did you make this? Or where did you find it?
@stacynalgona

I just found it-but its dedicated in your honor. I hope you are pleased but I will remove it if you think its sacrilegious to your graven-image. All praises due to the QoS-BBC-Goddess, Ill send my sacrificial offerings via a p/m to you with more info.

Last edited:
Many smaller cocked white males like to inform us women, and average sized males, and even larger cocked Black Men, that the vagina is only so deep and can only handle so much cock. Well, in a sense that is true, to an extent. The full truth is that the depth from the vaginal opening to the tip of the cervix is only 3 to 4 inches, when the woman is not sexually aroused.

Other women may have a vaginal depth of five to seven inches. Regardless, during arousal, ******* flows to the genital area, and sexual excitement causes the upper two-thirds of the vagina to lengthen by forsing the cervix and uterus to ascend. The vagina also lubricates to help ease penetration. Think of the vaginal canal as if it were a balloon that is not filled with any air. The walls, which have the potential to expand and elongate, gently touch one another. When something is placed inside, they mold around the width and accommodate the length of a penis, tampon, finger(s), or sex toy.

Sometimes during penetration, a penis or other object inserted in a vagina does hit the cervix. This is an indication that the woman is not psychologically or physiologically aroused enough; when a woman is aroused, her vagina will elongate and her cervix, the neck of the uterus, will lift up and move out of the way allowing a much larger cock to penetrate the vagina completely, regardless of thickness or length. This can result in a woman experiencing a uterine orgasm.

A good way to look at this is to consider that when a man can't achieve an erection, it is usually because he is not attracted to his partner. The same applies to women who do not lubricate or orgasm with their partner. Another thing to remember is . . . just as a man’s penis might feel bigger or smaller to his partner. Often this change in perception is due to a difference in lubrication. And lubrication occurs when a woman is aroused. The more a woman is aroused, the more lubricated her vagina becomes. And the more lubricated a woman's vagina is, the bigger the cock she can take.

This being said . . . Any woman, if she is sufficiently aroused, can accommodate any size cock.

I know everyone thinks this but I'm really quite tight and if you're not careful you can hurt me so some of the biggest cocks out there are too big!

Many smaller cocked white males like to inform us women, and average sized males, and even larger cocked Black Men, that the vagina is only so deep and can only handle so much cock. Well, in a sense that is true, to an extent. The full truth is that the depth from the vaginal opening to the tip of the cervix is only 3 to 4 inches, when the woman is not sexually aroused.

Other women may have a vaginal depth of five to seven inches. Regardless, during arousal, ******* flows to the genital area, and sexual excitement causes the upper two-thirds of the vagina to lengthen by forsing the cervix and uterus to ascend. The vagina also lubricates to help ease penetration. Think of the vaginal canal as if it were a balloon that is not filled with any air. The walls, which have the potential to expand and elongate, gently touch one another. When something is placed inside, they mold around the width and accommodate the length of a penis, tampon, finger(s), or sex toy.

Sometimes during penetration, a penis or other object inserted in a vagina does hit the cervix. This is an indication that the woman is not psychologically or physiologically aroused enough; when a woman is aroused, her vagina will elongate and her cervix, the neck of the uterus, will lift up and move out of the way allowing a much larger cock to penetrate the vagina completely, regardless of thickness or length. This can result in a woman experiencing a uterine orgasm.

A good way to look at this is to consider that when a man can't achieve an erection, it is usually because he is not attracted to his partner. The same applies to women who do not lubricate or orgasm with their partner. Another thing to remember is . . . just as a man’s penis might feel bigger or smaller to his partner. Often this change in perception is due to a difference in lubrication. And lubrication occurs when a woman is aroused. The more a woman is aroused, the more lubricated her vagina becomes. And the more lubricated a woman's vagina is, the bigger the cock she can take.

This being said . . . Any woman, if she is sufficiently aroused, can accommodate any size cock.
@DeeDeeinCO
Awesome post response. Thanks for amplifying what I was trying to relay earlier...

No you don't have beer goggles on... yes that cock is really thicker than a beer bottle
tumblr_nfm4scTOYq1tjeto3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nfrujz1vSp1rvillzo1_500.jpg

I have had a few women over the years that just couldn't handle what had to offer. The vagina goes through the floor of the pelvis and a lot depends how big the hole in the pelvis is. Some women can't deliver a baby normally and the usual cause is the hole through the pelvis is too small.

Vaginas come in all sizes. And vaginal size seems to have little to do with a woman's physical stature. Most women can handle a good deal more than they realize however some just can't handle a real big one or choose not too.

Last edited:
Back