Can BBC save a failing marriage?

I know a woman 54 yrs old in a failing sexless marriage w 2 *******. She looks Italian and white, prolly 5'4" 140 lbs, tan skin dark hair very cute. She deserves to be taken care of the right way. The BBC being way bigger than her husbands I think would do the trick. What you think?

I know a woman 54 yrs old in a failing sexless marriage w 2 *******. She looks Italian and white, prolly 5'4" 140 lbs, tan skin dark hair very cute. She deserves to be taken care of the right way. The BBC being way bigger than her husbands I think would do the trick. What you think?
Pics?

Either you have intimacy because you desire to please someone you care for, or have it for self gratification. Usually, where there's a failing, sexless marriage, you find a marriage where there's no love or respect for each other. I can't see a BBC helping a failing marriage ... it might help it along to quicker failure. Why would the BBC owner care what it does to the marriage? His motives are usually about self gratification as well.

Last edited:

If a couple has a sexless marriage, and I imagine that there are other issues at play although you did not disclose that information, why would you think that one of the partners having sex with somebody else would save the marriage?

Depends, sometimes it will drive her away then other times it makes the marriage stronger. We know of several couples that have been into the lifestyle for awhile, a few have had rocky marriages to start and started the IR swinging and loved it, and a few have said hey I like this black better and Hola to the husband so to answer the question you really need to look deep into your marrage and ask is it for us?

Back