Can Any Couples in London Help Me Find Young Black Men in London for a Slut Wife?

Dean

Male
As the title of the thread suggests, I'm looking for some in-the-know real couples who know of any young black guys who'd like to help me set up interracial threesomes and the like for a hotwife come this July... Should be a good one.

should not be a problem of any kind in London. Lots of pubs will have young black men...such as the Swiss Chalet in Muswell Hill...where in London

Ah...This takes me back. There was a white slut in my 6th form who I used to give a seeing to. One of my posts on another forum describes one of my many experiences with her. She dropped her old boyfriend and went out with me for about 3.5 years. We broke up, but we kept seeing each other behind her soon-to-be-fiance's back. Her fiance eventually found out about her sexual appetites, and eventually yielded. One of the greatest times I had with her was at Notting Hill Carnival, where she fucked a black guy on his doorstep... I've stopped seeing her since due to her jealous fiance-now-hubby, but I managed to breed her three times, four children all-in-all (3 black-white *******, one pair of female twins and one *******, and one female mixed Asian, whom she treasures as I was her first love). From what I've heard, she has a regular black lover in North Africa where she goes on university business every so often. I asked her why she didn't marry me, and she's confused as to why she didn't. I would have kept her fulfilled, but she at least has a supportive husband and a large family, which is what she's always wanted.
It really is amazing. I've managed to get or help get three out of 5 of my white ex-gfs into full-on interracial sex. My journey continues. Hmmm...if only I could have a harem of white girls, all asking me when their next multi-orgasmic fuck's coming from...
I sometimes find it weird when women like me, because I'm not always sure whether they know the sort of domination that could be coming their way.

should not be a problem of any kind in London. Lots of pubs will have young black men...such as the Swiss Chalet in Muswell Hill...where in London

Just to say, I'm already acquainted with some black bulls. I just wish to know if there's any others for genuine fun, or any women who wish to help me in my plans.

Back