Can a white guy actually enjoy this situation?

Nothing like cartoon sensationalism ... if there was that much difference in the 2, I'm pretty sure that pretty, busty blonde wouldn't even be with that tiny dicked whiteboi!
And up until a couple months ago I might have said ... and there is no way that blonde would be able to get that mammoth black cock inside her, BUT, I saw a white chick take on a parking cone and she took over a foot of it inside her. I would never have bet that could happen. I bet you could hear an echo if you yelled inside her pussy. Mac

Nothing like cartoon sensationalism ... if there was that much difference in the 2, I'm pretty sure that pretty, busty blonde wouldn't even be with that tiny dicked whiteboi!
And up until a couple months ago I might have said ... and there is no way that blonde would be able to get that mammoth black cock inside her, BUT, I saw a white chick take on a parking cone and she took over a foot of it inside her. I would never have bet that could happen. I bet you could hear an echo if you yelled inside her pussy. Mac

lol that's funny, a parking cone, sounds like a freak show along with that huge cartoon dick, that would be awful having a dick that big, I'd rather have a small one

With that small of a dick, I doubt if she would ever fuck him

Yes but with a big dick like that I doubt he could ever get it in her to fuck her. Think they could have gone a bit bigger on the white guys dick and he looks twelve years old

Last edited:
Back