Can a Lady have sex with their Bull,without letting her feelings get involved?

Can a Lady have sex with their Bull,without letting her feelings get involved?Ladys when you are with your Bull,is it just a good time or sex?Are is it more like love or do strong feelings get involved?

I think I better not let my bf read this particular thread or he will probably change his mind about letting me experiment with trying bbc. i am sure we're not looking to create a love triangle. developing feelings for the lover (third party) sounds like a good way to break up the primary relationship. what am i missing here? any other ladies care to share? what has your experience been with this? has it led to confusion for you with your regular guy? did it break you up? thank youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!

Although I'm not going to lie...there have been instances of the wife getting too much sex and loving from her lover, she then ups and quits the hubby. Not saying I'm wishing that to happen to anyone, but I'm not denying that it's something that hasn't happened.

If your feelings get involved, then he's not your bull, he's your lover. I spend time with white BBC craving lovers, and white BBC craving whores. The attraction of NOT getting involved with my whores and me is as much a turn on as being with a lover. Sometimes it's all about the ******* rawness of fucking and being fucked by another race/flavor and all the eros that comes with it.

Hard to explain, but that's how it works with me anyway. I love that white she-meat....lol.

Tough one to explain for me. If it is just a night of sex with at new guy the feelings are mostly lust and sexuality. However when I see a guy a few times there is something there that begins to develop....I call if boyfriend love. Husband love is deeper and more meaningful but I can't deny there is at least some puppy love between me and my special bull. I struggled with this at first but I have come to understand it better through time and feel more comfortable now with the situation. It also helps to have an understanding husband (who I do LOVE very much) who isn't easily threatened.

I
Your statement makes sense......I was referring to a lover. Sometimes it is difficult to know what others mean when using the term bull.....because many black studs call themselves bulls yet have no interest in the bull/cuck relationship.....i thought that was the meaning being used here since it was under general discussion and not under cuckforum. Regardless from the womans view.....i think some feelings will develop with anyone she is sleeping with on a regular basis.

No way I would want to call myself a 'bull'. I think that's left for the hubby to do, but not something one necessarily needs to let out in the open.

Although I'm not going to lie...there have been instances of the wife getting too much sex and loving from her lover, she then ups and quits the hubby. Not saying I'm wishing that to happen to anyone, but I'm not denying that it's something that hasn't happened.

Ican understand whitaewives remaining devoted to their hubbys even after they give bbc head but once they have passionate intercourse with a black bull and experience superior black power they lose control and fall ing love with their bull.

you certainatly will find alot of married black men on sites like this I used to feel guity spreading my legs for them but if you keep in mind that it's your purpose in life to please black nmen and that your just another white whore letting the superior black man use you you won't fall in love anymore than a ******* would towards her pimp. They don't love us they re just using us as they should.

Yt
you certainatly will find alot of married black men on sites like this I used to feel guity spreading my legs for them but if you keep in mind that it's your purpose in life to please black nmen and that your just another white whore letting the superior black man use you you won't fall in love anymore than a ******* would towards her pimp. They don't love us they re just using us as they should.
Wow! What black men have you been around?

That may have been a little over the top. My Bad. Point I was trying to make is we are all on here because we the females anyway, are sexually attracted to Black men. We like their confidence , muscular bodies , the color and texture of their skin, We prefer to have sex with a long thick black cock rather than a short thin white cock. I'm not looking for love. I'm looking for sex. the type I like. Rough and Aggressive where my lover pulls out his big black dick and tells me to suck it or just pulls up my skirt, bends me over and fucks me hard in front of his friends. I want to experience alot more men. Any relationship would have to be open or one where he shared me with other men. and last my lovers may own me but I don't own them. i'm not looking for a one woman black man. I wouldn't be attracted to Dr. Huxtable. The black men I like don't fuck just one white woman, they want to fuck them all.

Hii, I must be honest, I feel that, when I am in a certain moment, feelings, lust and wanting, overtake the fact that the married guy/guys, that I'm with, that my feelings, enhance the feelings that I feel, I have had it said to me, that they love me, and I have...lol lol..screamed that I love them, but unless the experience carries on, common sense, starts to kick in, thats why, when I wish at the time of orgasms take place, I wish I could make that last longer and longer, when the guy/guys have exploded in me, I love it, I dont think anyone else can deny that, that few moments are beautiful, where emotions and feelings run riot.

Back