Can a Lady have sex with their Bull,without letting her feelings get involved?

I watch my wife use white guys and easily toss them aside because they did not perform, so it was always about the sex. With black men, when it was a one-time sex play, she did not get any emotional attachment; however, when she is dating a black man and after seeing him for awhile she does get more emotionally involved, especially her current boyfriend. Their make-our sessions are intense.

I feel if a lady is in an ongoing situation with her Bull, then yes, there will be feelings. I know I have had feelings for some Black men I have fucked for a long period of time. The thing is though, it is a deeper friendship and a mutual desire to please each other. I also know that those feelings can and do enhance time spent together. I also think that when a Lady is having those feelings she needs to be honest with herself, her husband and the Bull. I think there are ways for all to work together in a situation like this that all benefit from. This is just my two cents.

I ALWAYS have feelings, or I'm going home. That's not meant to remotely suggest "falling in love" or seeking a relationship, but awareness of her (and hubby/bf if there is one) humanity, her femininity as well as respect for place in life relationship wise. I love sex, but she's more than just a piece of pussy and I won't accept anyone who only treats me like a piece of meat.

I agree with most of the women here. I need to have some degree of emotional connection with a man to have sex with him. The only exception is perhaps at a few private sex parties where I just went from man to man, but even then there had to be some attraction.

Not catching some type of feelings would be hard in my personal opinion and experiences. I was hesitant at first to explore my feelings with my bull, I was worried what my husband would think, and if me and my bull would take things to far. It is very important to set rules and boundaries and follow them whenever you start exploring feelings for a bull. I just didn’t want meaningless sex, so me and my bull started casually dating, spending nights together, and just spending time with one another. We both have established a love interest in one another now and it is great. We don’t just have sex now we make love and it is so intense and passionate. It would be hard in my opinion for anyone to not have feelings for a lover and I’m not afraid to say that having feelings for your lover just makes the all around experiences better.

Can a Lady have sex with their Bull,without letting her feelings get involved?Ladys when you are with your Bull,is it just a good time or sex?Are is it more like love or do strong feelings get involved?
Yes feeling development happen respect comes first then the care and in a process of understanding reach to love but they have to keep in mind ....... husband, kid,family responsibility etc above all he is bull and bull can't settle for one cow .hope it help you

we have been in this lifestyle for over 15 years ,, for me it just sex with the white guys I have been with ,, now that we have move into the dark side of the lifestyle ,,, it only been a little over 3 years now it still just sex and a lot of fantasy of me being with a black guy and my husband watching me take his bbc . that why this works so well for us . and we never see the same guy more then 3 or 4 times,, that way it stop any feeling between me or him ,, we got into this lifestyle just for sex it may be different for other lady or couples ,,but it just fun and a lot of sex for us I'm not looking to replace my husband for sex

Back