Can a guy be too uncaring about your needs durring sex that it's not pleasureful!

Can a guy be too uncaring about your needs durring sex that it's not pleasureful! do you like a guy who treats you like ******* durring sex. what if he treated you like ******* in life but gave good sex would you still like him? why do girls go for bad boys and not the kind honest people!

As I have posted before I prefer a nice guy to a rough guy, but at the end of the day for gentle, caring sex I have my lovely hubby. I am currently seeing a guy on and off and he can be rough when hes in my mouth. I told him im not that into BJ so he seems to want it more! And is not gentle about getting it as far down my throat as he can! But I am in a position I can always ditch him if I want, im not stuck with him so I dont get upset about it.

Pleasure always should exceed pain. Any man that is large needs to show a certain amount of consideration. A large cock wielded inappropriately can cause a lot of pain and injury. There are a good number of people in the world that care only for what they want and see others as simply tools to be used.
wise word indeed we need to see people as people who have rights and feeling!

Women with partners with smaller than average dicks are pleasured more than ones with above average dicks.EDIT: this was recently on the Savage Lovecast. This is not because of physical reasons, but because small dicked guys know they need to compensate.

Why do women like bad boys? Why are people who have been abused as a baby more likely to abuse when they are adults? Our brain works in mysterious ways on the surface. Most women who seek out destructive relationships have had a situation in their childhood that hard-wired them to fall for these 'bad guys'.

thanks for the advice! just wish I had a girlfriend never had one came here looking for any kind of relationship with a lady even if it was a one timer!

I'm not a dating/relationship expert, so you can take what I say with a grain of salt...

Most of the women here are only looking for one off's, if indeed they are looking, so a relationship isn't something you're likely to find here. However, if you description of yourself is accurate, then at some point youwill find what you are seeking. There are women that like bad boys, but keep in mind that the bad boy rarely provides the stable, caring, mutually fulfilling relationship that I believe most women want. Women who seek out the bad boy for a relationship are usually left with unmet expectations and recriminations about what could have or should have been. Those types of women will either continue in that pattern because that is what they are used to, or at some point they come to see that what they want can't be provided by the bad boy and they meander back to the gentlemen type. In short, don't give up hope.

I'm not a dating/relationship expert, so you can take what I say with a grain of salt...

Most of the women here are only looking for one off's, if indeed they are looking, so a relationship isn't something you're likely to find here. However, if you description of yourself is accurate, then at some point youwill find what you are seeking. There are women that like bad boys, but keep in mind that the bad boy rarely provides the stable, caring, mutually fulfilling relationship that I believe most women want. Women who seek out the bad boy for a relationship are usually left with unmet expectations and recriminations about what could have or should have been. Those types of women will either continue in that pattern because that is what they are used to, or at some point they come to see that what they want can't be provided by the bad boy and they meander back to the gentlemen type. In short, don't give up hope.
thanks I won't give up hope! I am the horticultural gardner type who writes poems and takes long walks and watches the sunset!

thanks I won't give up hope! I am the horticultural gardner type who writes poems and takes long walks and watches the sunset!
One of the great joys and major pains in life is the diversity of us humans. I would suggest joining clubs and groups that you have an interest in. Take a class or two. I guarantee there are women out there that would love a man that writes poetry, takes long walks and enjoys sunsets. One point that is often overlooked is that women communicate about their lives with other women much more than men do. Make friends with any and all women that you can. Don't put any moves on anyone that isn't obviously interested. Just be that nice guy that she knows. Most women have had a bad relationships or two and at some point don't want a bad boy. They want someone that will treat them well and romance them. This is when a mutual friend or acquaintance can come to her rescue by offering to introduce her to this nice guy (that would be you) that she knows. It is unlikely the results are going to be immediate, patience is required.

Not into this for love and emotional connection - I have that with my husband. This is mostly physical but there is still that part between you ears and in your heart. I don't f*ck jerks. Not looking for a saint by any means but you need to be a decent enough guy that we can establish some level of trust for it to be a regular thing...and I strongly prefer a regular thing. Dirty, nasty, hard and all those adjectives are all good as long as you are on the same page and it is fun for everyone.

One of the great joys and major pains in life is the diversity of us humans. I would suggest joining clubs and groups that you have an interest in. Take a class or two. I guarantee there are women out there that would love a man that writes poetry, takes long walks and enjoys sunsets. One point that is often overlooked is that women communicate about their lives with other women much more than men do. Make friends with any and all women that you can. Don't put any moves on anyone that isn't obviously interested. Just be that nice guy that she knows. Most women have had a bad relationships or two and at some point don't want a bad boy. They want someone that will treat them well and romance them. This is when a mutual friend or acquaintance can come to her rescue by offering to introduce her to this nice guy (that would be you) that she knows. It is unlikely the results are going to be immediate, patience is required.
More wise words from Torpedo. :)

Not into this for love and emotional connection - I have that with my husband. This is mostly physical but there is still that part between you ears and in your heart. I don't f*ck jerks. Not looking for a saint by any means but you need to be a decent enough guy that we can establish some level of trust for it to be a regular thing...and I strongly prefer a regular thing. Dirty, nasty, hard and all those adjectives are all good as long as you are on the same page and it is fun for everyone.
Totally agree!

What you want there comes in a very uncommon package.

A thug and a gentleman... rolled up into one.

I for one realised Yes, women derive huge amount of pleasure from pain and certain types of ill treatment... but you still massif consider her feelings and make sure every step of the way you're not past the pleasurable barrier.
Might ask administration if I can start taking lessons. Teach this bone heads how to treat a woman

I have felt for a long time that a certain connection is required for sex to be really good. The women that share my bed for the most part have been friends. We enjoy each other in and out of bed. I haven't been in love with any of them and I doubt any have been in love with me. Some have been a bit voracious in bed initially but that was just plain lust. In my youth I was considerably less selective but I have learned that it is a lot more rewarding sharing my bed with a woman that I know and am comfortable with.

Back