Can a cuckold enhance sex for a white woman?

Would love to know if having a cuckold present during sex with one or more black men can actually enhance the sexual experience for a white woman? From a male's perspective you'd think that the comparison in size, strength and dominance between a big black bull and her smaller white partner would be arousing at some level. Wayne

.... From a male's perspective you'd think that the comparison in size, strength and dominance between a big black bull and her smaller white partner would be arousing at some level. Wayne

I doubt that that would create much arousal in so much as it would amusement.

However, having the cuckold involved doing something to add stimulation such as licking her clitoris while her lover fucks her, sucking her nipples or stimulating some other part of her body that her lover can't reach due to the position they are in, would most likely add to her pleasure as long as they are OK with the cuckold taking an active part in their fun.

Would love to know if having a cuckold present during sex with one or more black men can actually enhance the sexual experience for a white woman? From a male's perspective you'd think that the comparison in size, strength and dominance between a big black bull and her smaller white partner would be arousing at some level. Wayne

Good Lord. This smacks of lack of experience on the subject! I admit the first time I was present my wife was acutely embarassed by my presence, and it probably only happened because her bull definitely wanted it to happen in front of me at least once.

It seems to me that most women are thrilled to be fucked in front of their husband and many glory in such a situation.

While I think some women might be uncertain how their husband is going to react, and might be uncertain of their husband witnessing his 'nice' wife submitting to kinky sexual demands most women definitely seem to get an added thrill, whatever the reason, when their husband is present.

A friend once told me being fucked for the very first time by a black man in front of her husband and the African's friends had given her a lot of tensions, concerns and fears. Then she looked over and saw that her husband had been pushed to his knees and was sucking one of the watching African men and all her emotional reserve was swept away and it was the moment she 'truly give herself' heart and soul to the African fucking her

Good Lord. This smacks of lack of experience on the subject! I admit the first time I was present my wife was acutely embarassed by my presence, and it probably only happened because her bull definitely wanted it to happen in fron of me at least once.

It seems to me that most women are thrilled to be fucked in front of their husband and many glory in such a situation.

While I think some women might be uncertain how their husband is going to react, and might be uncertain of their husband witnessing his 'nice' wife submitting to kinky sexual demands most women definitely seem to get an added thrill, whatever the reason, when their husband is present.

A friend once told me being fucked for the very first time by a black man in front of her husband and the African's friends had given her a lot of tensions, concerns and fears. Then she looked over and saw that her husband had been pushed to his knees and was sucking one of the watching African men and all her emotional reserve was swept away and it was the moment she 'truly give herself' heart and soul to the African fucking her
I think this is why my wife tells me i could watch once then she wants to be alone with him.

It stimulates and excites me to have cucky watch and participate. I become much more vocal both with my lovers and in my comments to hubby. It is fun to watch his face as he watches me getting used, and to see him service BBC after BBC readying them for my naked body, and of course there are the clean up duties. :rolleyes:

Back