Can a 5 ft 2 in wife take 13 inches of black cock?

Im 5'3" and barely 100 lbs.and I have a very tiny and tight pussy and one of my lovers has 14 very thick hard inches yet he is a very gentle lover! He takes alot of time licking and sucking me and preparing my pussy for his huge cock.Then he rubs my pussy with the head of his beautiful cock for a long time gently working it in until my pussy is soaking wet and grabbing at his fat cock and only then he slides his cock in me and stretches my pussy so wide Ive cried before and almost ******* but GOD it feels so fucking good and I cum so hard its incredible!!!!!! Hahaha my tiny white dick husband?????? What husband? Lol

From my experience physical size seems to have little to do with how much cock a woman can handle. On of my friends is barely 5 ft tall and very petite and she just fucks the Hell out of me. I would strongly suggest that at the first encounter that she mount up cowgirl. It will likely take some effort and some work for her to absorb a real big one first time around. Her being on top will likely make the process more fun for her

From my experience physical size seems to have little to do with how much cock a woman can handle. On of my friends is barely 5 ft tall and very petite and she just fucks the Hell out of me. I would strongly suggest that at the first encounter that she mount up cowgirl. It will likely take some effort and some work for her to absorb a real big one first time around. Her being on top will likely make the process more fun for her
Top is one of the better positions for a woman.

All normal women can handle a big sized cock. It contracts and come back to its normal size and shape, Some women have, however, shallow pussy and it can to be a problem. But it not depends of the size on woman´s body.

Last edited:
Im 5'3" and barely 100 lbs.and I have a very tiny and tight pussy and one of my lovers has 14 very thick hard inches yet he is a very gentle lover! He takes alot of time licking and sucking me and preparing my pussy for his huge cock.Then he rubs my pussy with the head of his beautiful cock for a long time gently working it in until my pussy is soaking wet and grabbing at his fat cock and only then he slides his cock in me and stretches my pussy so wide Ive cried before and almost ******* but GOD it feels so fucking good and I cum so hard its incredible!!!!!! Hahaha my tiny white dick husband?????? What husband? Lol
Bet it felt like your first time!

A woman's vagina is quite flexible and accommodating. I've had cocks so long that it felt as if it was trying to pound through my cervix. I've had cocks so fat as a soda can "thank goodness for a wet pussy and baby oil!"
I'm 5'9 125lbs and have determined my preferred BBC at 10 inches by 2 inches wide, a big head is nice, I can accommodate that in all three of my holes "at the same time is heaven!" totally shaved, the blacker the better! Oh! At least 6 feet tall and built! I like to see myself manhandled by my black masters in my mirrors. ' )

A woman's vagina is quite flexible and accommodating. I've had cocks so long that it felt as if it was trying to pound through my cervix. I've had cocks so fat as a soda can "thank goodness for a wet pussy and baby oil!"
I'm 5'9 125lbs and have determined my preferred BBC at 10 inches by 2 inches wide, a big head is nice, I can accommodate that in all three of my holes "at the same time is heaven!" totally shaved, the blacker the better! Oh! At least 6 feet tall and built! I like to see myself manhandled by my black masters in my mirrors. ' )
Wooooww, Nieve Blanca (Snow White), we (Kassia & Paulus) guess you like 7 black giants, not 7 dwarfs. Go ahead.

Last edited:
I worry ab that myself. I am 5'1.5"
If you are intimidated by the size then get on top. I love to lay on my back an watch a newbie impale herself on my cock. After you have gotten accustomed to your bulls size then explore different positions. Most women seem to be able to handle the most penetration on their backs in the classic missionary position. However you are at the mercy of the bull on top of you so trust is essential. Over the years I have been told more than once"You aren't pinning me to the bed with that thing" or something to that effecton the first encounter. Especially if you haven't had a really big one patience and lots of lubricant are essential. Most women can handle a lot more cock than they realize. Sex should be about sharing pleasure, any decent bull should be willing to address your concerns

A 13" cock is almost unheard of. I think the world's largest documented cock is 13+" (and is a white guy!) so most tiny women don't really have to worry about it. The biggest my wife has ever fucked is a little over 12", or so he claimed. It was huge but she did not put a tape measure on it for verification. The next biggest she has enjoyed was 11+" and like the biggest he was also black. From her experiences with black lovers it seems like they are bigger than average, a lot are 8 to 9" but most are not anywhere near the fabled "monster" size.
My wife is 5'2" and 110 lbs and I have watched her intently as she fucked those 11 and 12" cocks and all I can say is she really enjoyed them. It was more effort for her to allow her black lovers to work the entire length of their shaft into her when compared to my cock. I can shove my 6.5" cock up to the hilt with a few strokes where the horse cocks have to gradually stretch her out and slowly work inside her.

Back