Camping Trip

big_blk_cockx

Male
Real Person
So I'm a 21 year old black bull and a few years ago I went on a camping with a couple of my white friends. Most of my black friends weren't the camping type. There was a guy, a friend of a friend, who brought his girlfriend a tall blonde russian girl with perky breast and blue ocean eyes and full pink lips with a niice low ghetto booty like I like them, her name was katia.
During the whole weekend, I couldnt help but stare at her and her swim in the water in a small black bikini I wasnt the only one watching her, everyone was watching. I was surprise that her skinny white boyfriend hadnt spent all weekend fucking her in the woods.
One night we got really ******* in the woods, her bf got so wasted he ******* after puing on a tree. The fateful girlfriend that she was she was rubbing his back and I couldnt help but watch her ass bent over. When she turned around and caught me looking I walked towards her and offered to carry her bf to their tant. Me being pretty athletic it wasnt a very big effort. We made him lay down inside their tant and I turned to her and to a glance at her big breast and realise that she had some ******* on them and on her t-shirt. When I told her she asked me to bring her to the nearest watering hole so she could clean herself.
I walked with her and brought her far from our camp to an isolated part of the woods with a little river running trew. She was wearing shorts so she had no problem getting on her knees and getting some water on her breast rubbing them to watch the *******. I could see that the cold water was making her nipple hard and watching her watch making my big black cock semi-hard. I decided to go pee but I was still standing a few feet from her just to not get lost and the woods. I had my back to her when she screamed and I turned around and she had fell in the cold water and now was soking wet.
I didnt realise it but when I turned around I didnt put my semi-hard cock inside my pants. I could see that she was looking down and she had a stun look on her pretty face:
`` Oh my god, is that ur dick, ur not jerking off over there, seriously`` and I strongly answered `` Relax I'm not even hard.`` She looked at me with disbelief telling me that my cock was twice the size of her bf when he was hard. I could see her rubbing her hands up and down her waist to make them worm and her tongue licking her full pink lips. She getting ready to suck the big black cock infront of her like a good white bitch.
I walked over to her and grab her hands and told her to please it if she wanted to see how big and long it could get so she got on her knees and the dirt and started jerking me off with both hands. She started by licking my balls and she licked all along the shaft sucking on the head. After 10 minutes of polishing my black rod with her mouth, she told me that her bf could even last five minutes in her mouth and that she started to have a sore mouth front trying to get most of my 10 inch all the way in. I told her to get up and lean agaisnt a tree and lift her ass up, I hand my hand on her breast squeezing them together slapping them around while getting ready to push my cock deep in her pussy from behind. I slap my head on her clit, she squirms and claws at the tree and I order her to beg for my big black cock. She replies: `` Ohhh fuck with ur black man dick, I'm on pill shoot that load deep inside me I dont give a fuck about my tiny dick bf please do it now.`` I push my cock in her pussy slowly inch by inch, she almost jumps out of her skin the more inches I push in the tighter it gets I'm getting further into to her than ever will. She orgasms my balls are showered by her pussy juice. I keep at it, I grab her big tits and push my body on her back and keep thrusting hard and after 30 mins I push my cock down towards her stomach pushing it from the inside she feels it and orgasm and squirms agaisnt the tree. I shoot a big load, I pump it in her pussy while kissing her nec in extacy I make sure to shoot every drop I pull out and u can hear her pussy gapping and I see her letting my cum and her pussy juice drop out her pussy and slide down her long white legs. I tell her to put her fingers in to scoop it up and taste it. After she does I ask her how did it taste, she answers: `` Its defenitely not white chocolate
but I want more, baby.``

mary's big nite
the year was 2011. my wife an i liked to tent camp. we traveled to hammond lake in the town of
tioga. we had planned to spend a week there. it was 4:10 in the after noon when we got there
checked in at the camp grounds and went to our site and set up our tent. there were 3 other
tenters there. mary started dinner i started a fire and talked to the other campers there. they
were fishing there 6 of them. 2 were white guys the other 4 were black. all 4 of them were in
their mid 20s to 30s. we talked a while when mary called me to dinner. i could see the black guys
were looking mary over kinda good. 1 even commented that she looked good. i went back and we sat
by the fire eating when one of the black guys came over and sat down too. we talked about fishing
what they were catching and what bait they used. later we went fishing and mary washed up the dishes
and went to take a shower in the camp ground shower room. fishing wasn't very good but we talked
about every thing from fishing to camping to sex and women. i didn't catch anything so i went back
to the tent got my cloths and went to the shower room when i got there mary was just coming out
wearing her nite gown. i noticed one of the guys was talking to her. she was standing with the lite
from the shower behind her and the lite was shining through her nitegown like she was nude. when i
walked up to them i noticed marys nipples were hard and sticking through her nitegown like little
spears. also the guy had a huge hard on. we talked a little and i went to take my shower and mary
left and walked back to our tent with the guy she was talking to. when i got back to the tent mary
was in her sleeping bag naked and wanted sex. she sucked my cock and then we fucked as hard as any
time before.
next morning we got up and after breakfast took a long walk back in the woods. then went fishing
caught a few and had lunch with the other guys joining us arround the fire. mary was the main
attraction of the guys. she had a pair of shorts on and i didn't notice untill i moved that she didn't
have any panties on and u could see her pussy lips the way she was sitting on her chair. thats why
the guys were so attentive to her. i'm wasn't sure she knew they could see her that way. afte
lunch i went fishing and mary said she was going to take a nap. when i came back from fishing she
had left me a note saying she was taking a shower. i walked to the shower room and found mary in
the mens room with 3 of the black guys. they were fucking and she was sucking them. when they saw
me they stopped. i grabbed marys hand and dragged her out of the shower and made her walk back to
our tent naked. back at the tent i made mary suck my cock and then i fucked her ass with her crying
she wouldn't do it again. but i had other ideas. that nite after it got dark i started the camp fire
and invited all 8 of the guys in the tenting area to join me at the fire. when they were all there
drinking some beer and having a good time i went into the tent and told mary to undress and then
walk out in front of all the guys. i then made her start suck each guy one at a time untill they all
came in her mouth. but as soon as the guys came in her mouth i told them they could fuck her as she
sucked the next guy. they all had her many times that nite. in the morning she was covered with
sperm from head to toe. and dripping sperm from her cunt and ass. she was so tired she just went to sleep
every nite after that i invited all the guys to fuck her as long as they wanted.
it was a long 6 days for her the rest of our time there itook marys cloths and locked them in the trunk
of our car she was naked the rest of the time there. when we got home she missed her period that month
an 8 1/2 months lated she gave birth to a 12 lb. 3 oz. black baby

Back