CAM/ VID CHAT????

I know a lot of people on here are cautious about what they show or not showing there face, but seriously not one can get on skype or yahoo chat???? That's a little strange not everyone on here is technology illiterate or don't know how either one of those two work. There's a lot of guys who post fake pics and I guess that the women here are more content with looking at fake dick pics than actually video representation of someone.

SAD

I know a lot of people on here are cautious about what they show or not showing there face, but seriously not one can get on skype or yahoo chat???? That's a little strange not everyone on here is technology illiterate or don't know how either one of those two work. There's a lot of guys who post fake pics and I guess that the women here are more content with looking at fake dick pics than actually video representation of someone.

SAD
You bbc guys out there need to embrace the fact that white husbands like my self are trying to get our bbc virgin wifes blacked sexed.I have been accused of being a fake,& not being married to who i have said i was.Well i think the said person is a photo shop & has no understanding of open marriage.

Back