Calling young BBC's in london..I crave that full feeling.. this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

sexysecret

Female
Anyone ready to meet on a whim, maybe exchange face pics and if the attraction is there for me, come fill and stretch me til i purr with satisfaction :p is this site for real? are we all too coy and cynical to actually meet, looking for a f-buddy, I'm single and horny, sexy, pretty, fit and love BBC. I AM NOT FAKE NOT A PRO and i'm only here because i want a specific thing, a BIG BLACK SEXY THING, not something you can necessarily find day to day, not ugly or overweight or desperate, looking for a hot sexy young vwe fwb, where they at?! :)

Anyone ready to meet on a whim, maybe exchange face pics and if the attraction is there for me, come fill and stretch me til i purr with satisfaction :p is this site for real? are we all too coy and cynical to actually meet, looking for a f-buddy, I'm single and horny, sexy, pretty, fit and love BBC. I AM NOT FAKE NOT A PRO and i'm only here because i want a specific thing, a BIG BLACK SEXY THING, not something you can necessarily find day to day, not ugly or overweight or desperate, looking for a hot sexy young vwe fwb, where they at?! :)

this wednesday ? are you free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back