Calling out the fakes

In a few different sections, especially the stories section, some people have been called out as liars or fakers - while I do appreciate when people are honest is it that hard (especially in the story section) for people to suspend disbelief and just enjoy it? I think the cynics tend to ruin things.

i mix my real pics with fake pics. i tell lies as well as truths.

i don't owe it to anyone to be 100% honest about me in anyway. why would i want to expose my personal safety by doing that? i really worry for the women/men who share everything with complete strangers on the internet, for the sake of validation. i made that mistake in the past and not looking to repeat it.

can we still call out fake profiles and possible pic collectors? case in point, briannaswallow claims she is brya Myles, if you don't know who that is google the name and you can be damn sure thats not her.

I guess fake profiles are one thing, I just don't like when I read a story and then someone has to be like "OMG THATS SO FAKE"

well most time people won't believe something crazy out there they haven't experienced themselves first hand, human nature i guess

Fantasy stories are fine imo. Where I have a problem with fakes is when they are trying to get into personal conversations and aren't who they represent themselves to be, or worse, when they are trying to arrange an in-person meeting and then, because they are fake, they flake and go dark. Females as well as guys. I see some obviously fake female profiles (on various websites) and feel bad for the guys pursuing them.

Fake or real, I don't know, but what I find amazing are all the face shots of wives and wives with black men. If my hub ever put my photo, with a face-shot, online, I would go Bobbitt on him! I wish I could be open about my sexuality, but for me that is not an option. I hope those whose are posted approved.

I can live with people placing stories more fantasy then reality. We all sometimes add more spice then occurred.

Just as there's a "Only Real Members" forum I think there should be a little "Black Book" forum that Highlights some of the fake users. Might help sieve through the fakes and pretenders or those who have ulterior motives

Define fakes..
I myself present myself as looking for guidance or ideas to develop my situation with wife ...but I don't pretend to me someone or something I'm not

So much has discussed about fakes here and not enough about flakes. Flakes are those who pose as those claiming to seek real time meets but do not rise to the occasion.

Back