Calling Out his Name ... Instead of Yours

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
For the white hubbies in here: Ever had a scenario where you and your woman are screwing each other's brains out in the bed and all of a sudden, as she starts rocking her ass hard against your cock, she starts mumbling her black lover's name, even as she nears her climax.

This ever happened to any of you before?

Do you urge her to keep on calling out his name?
There is nothing more i enjoy than her enjoying herself. Remembering different guys, or different "scenes"... wishing out loud for something more filling... fantasizing or hoping... what ever it is, i encourage and urge her to continue to her hearts content. She loves me and can call me whatever or whoever she wants.

There is nothing more i enjoy than her enjoying herself. Remembering different guys, or different "scenes"... wishing out loud for something more filling... fantasizing or hoping... what ever it is, i encourage and urge her to continue to her hearts content. She loves me and can call me whatever or whoever she wants.

Some hubbies tend to experience elements of anger, jealousy and depression hearing the wife call out the other man's name, as they realise that though they're making love to their wives, her mind isn't there in the same room with them.

My wife calls out her lover's name when she wants to completely drain me. Works every time. I even ask her to do it now. I cum so hard knowing she is craving her lovers cock

For the white hubbies in here: Ever had a scenario where you and your woman are screwing each other's brains out in the bed and all of a sudden, as she starts rocking her ass hard against your cock, she starts mumbling her black lover's name, even as she nears her climax.

This ever happened to any of you before?

No, sadly it hasn't happened. :(

If it did, I would think it a great compliment to be causing her to have such a good orgasm that she mistakes it for one that a lover gives her. ;):dance:

um, i get off on fantasizing about a great lover fucking me while a submissive man eats me.:devil: i can't help it. it's part of my dominant nature. there's something seriously hot about combing my fingers through a beta male's hair while i fantasize about a well hung alpha guy fucking my brains out. :frantic: Until my cucky pet came along i was never able to tell anyone this. now it's even hottter because i can tell him and do. he knows i'm thinkking about a bettter lover than he could ever be. he's great with his tongue but he doesn''t get the satisfaction of making me cum. his job is to make my fantasy lover as good as possible. twisted i know but i have earth shattering orgasms. :devil: he of course, doesn't!!!:cold: i mean, a girl just wants to fun!!!

in return, he gets to do my laundry!!! lmao. :bounce: really, i'm fair. i'm a good girl, i am :rolleyes:

now i'm all hot and bothered! between this thread and a couple hot conversations with two tiny dicked guys here i need to get laid. i have friends with benefits but i'm going to call up a black guy i made it with almost a year ago. he doesn't know it yet but if he's around i'm going to WEAR HIS COCK OUT!!! tonight :frantic::frantic::frantic:

and for u litttle guys i was talking with earlier? u know who u are. i know i got u horny. too bad u'l only be jerking off tonight! :bounce: because tonight i'm going to start with some kneeling and cock worship. lookliing up into his eyes in deep admiration while my hands on his ass encourage him. he will put one hand behind my head and witth the other he'll massage his thick shaft. he'll lookk down at me watching as my lips stretch over his great cock and he works it in deeper. i'll take as much of it in my mouth as i can. if he wants to do it my mouth the first time i'm all for thatt. i swalllow!!! but i'll be at his cock again, toying with it, kissing it until it springs back to life. then i'm going to ride thatt cowboy likke we're bringing in the herd. hands on the headboard, my tits in his mouth. grinding down to get all of his wonderfully hard BLACK cock deep inside. my body is going to milk his tool bone dry. no condom. it's not my tiime of the month.

but he won't be done. i'll let him restt awhile but soon i'll be lickking his soft tool. i'll lookk into his eyes pleading to feel him inside me again. he'll give in even though he's tired. i'll pull him over me, spread my legs wide and use my hand to guide him in. i'll put my legs up inside his arms and beg to be fucked harder. and he'll do it. his tired cock will come to life once again and throb inside me. he'll pound my pussy so hard and i'll be begging for more.

aw well. to the two tiny dicked white guys i was having the conversations with earlier i just thought u should know what i'll be doiing tonight while u 2 are jerking off!!! :bounce::devil::cold:

;) jk luv playing with u guys

omg, and thatt guy had bettter be around

now i'm all hot and bothered! between this thread and a couple hot conversations with two tiny dicked guys here i need to get laid. i have friends with benefits but i'm going to call up a black guy i made it with almost a year ago. he doesn't know it yet but if he's around i'm going to WEAR HIS COCK OUT!!! tonight :frantic::frantic::frantic:

and for u litttle guys i was talking with earlier? u know who u are. i know i got u horny. too bad u'l only be jerking off tonight! :bounce: because tonight i'm going to start with some kneeling and cock worship. lookliing up into his eyes in deep admiration while my hands on his ass encourage him. he will put one hand behind my head and witth the other he'll massage his thick shaft. he'll lookk down at me watching as my lips stretch over his great cock and he works it in deeper. i'll take as much of it in my mouth as i can. if he wants to do it my mouth the first time i'm all for thatt. i swalllow!!! but i'll be at his cock again, toying with it, kissing it until it springs back to life. then i'm going to ride thatt cowboy likke we're bringing in the herd. hands on the headboard, my tits in his mouth. grinding down to get all of his wonderfully hard BLACK cock deep inside. my body is going to milk his tool bone dry. no condom. it's not my tiime of the month.

but he won't be done. i'll let him restt awhile but soon i'll be lickking his soft tool. i'll lookk into his eyes pleading to feel him inside me again. he'll give in even though he's tired. i'll pull him over me, spread my legs wide and use my hand to guide him in. i'll put my legs up inside his arms and beg to be fucked harder. and he'll do it. his tired cock will come to life once again and throb inside me. he'll pound my pussy so hard and i'll be begging for more.

aw well. to the two tiny dicked white guys i was having the conversations with earlier i just thought u should know what i'll be doiing tonight while u 2 are jerking off!!! :bounce::devil::cold:

;) jk luv playing with u guys

omg, and thatt guy had bettter be around

WOW! After reading this it will be at least three of us jerking off! :hot:
Well, that is if my Wife lets me. :unsure:

um, i get off on fantasizing about a great lover fucking me while a submissive man eats me.:devil: i can't help it. it's part of my dominant nature. there's something seriously hot about combing my fingers through a beta male's hair while i fantasize about a well hung alpha guy fucking my brains out. :frantic: Until my cucky pet came along i was never able to tell anyone this. now it's even hottter because i can tell him and do. he knows i'm thinkking about a bettter lover than he could ever be. he's great with his tongue but he doesn''t get the satisfaction of making me cum. his job is to make my fantasy lover as good as possible. twisted i know but i have earth shattering orgasms. :devil: he of course, doesn't!!!:cold: i mean, a girl just wants to fun!!!
in return, he gets to do my laundry!!! lmao. :bounce: really, i'm fair. i'm a good girl, i am :rolleyes:

Jack is such the lucky cucky! :D

I'll one up on that, i have called out my lovers name a few times when my cuck tried so hard to reach areas only my lover can hit because i was thinking of wanting to fuck my lover that night but he had to work :( . My cucked asked if i was thinking of him because i called him D...., and i said yes every time we fuck honey, because if you were as big as him i wouldn't be thinking of him now would i?:devil: My cuck loves to try and measure up to my lover but since my pussy has had BBC things have changed down there big time :p

Oh Sally, any man that has ever had you or ever gets a chance to have you is one lucky dude. You could have any man you ever wanted and that has to be a very good and powerful feeling for you along with the man that you deemed worthy enough too.

Oh Sally, any man that has ever had you or ever gets a chance to have you is one lucky dude. You could have any man you ever wanted and that has to be a very good and powerful feeling for you along with the man that you deemed worthy enough too.
aw baby, i have to workk at it too. :rolleyes: it is true that guys are generally atttracted to me but that comes with its own set of problems. how to sort them out?:( i refuse to be anyone's trophy. some will say anything just to get into my pantties. some are too insecure to talk to me. some get scared. some are too shy. some pretend to want a long term loving relattionship when all they really want is another notch on their belt. some thinkk they don't deserve me. some thinkk they're too good for me. some think i should swoon because they have a nice cock. some can't handle a woman witth a brain. some think they're god's gift. some have ZERO social skills. some have never seen a toothbrush. some suffer from self absorption & diarrhea of the mouth. some are boring & can't put a sentence together. some don't know what a dresser/closet is for. some are so needy. some are so slow. some are way too fast. most are way too fast:cold:

some, no a LOT are lousy in bed!!!:cold: not because of dick size but because they have no idea how a woman's body works and i refuse to fake it. some say i'm too particular and sometimes heartless. particular, yes. heartless, NO way.

and in all of that, i have to figure out which ones i can have an authentic relationship with. out of those i have to figure out who will stick around for life. who will love me and who i can love. who will make a great ******* to my future *******.
it's not easy for any of us baby. makes me tired just to think about it! lmao :bounce: ur a great guy OSD. kinky, but i likke kinky!!!:frantic:

aw baby, i have to workk at it too. :rolleyes: it is true that guys are generally atttracted to me but that comes with its own set of problems. how to sort them out?:( i refuse to be anyone's trophy. some will say anything just to get into my pantties. some are too insecure to talk to me. some get scared. some are too shy. some pretend to want a long term loving relattionship when all they really want is another notch on their belt. some thinkk they don't deserve me. some thinkk they're too good for me. some think i should swoon because they have a nice cock. some can't handle a woman witth a brain. some think they're god's gift. some have ZERO social skills. some have never seen a toothbrush. some suffer from self absorption & diarrhea of the mouth. some are boring & can't put a sentence together. some don't know what a dresser/closet is for. some are so needy. some are so slow. some are way too fast. most are way too fast:cold:

some, no a LOT are lousy in bed!!!:cold: not because of dick size but because they have no idea how a woman's body works and i refuse to fake it. some say i'm too particular and sometimes heartless. particular, yes. heartless, NO way.

and in all of that, i have to figure out which ones i can have an authentic relationship with. out of those i have to figure out who will stick around for life. who will love me and who i can love. who will make a great ******* to my future *******.
it's not easy for any of us baby. makes me tired just to think about it! lmao :bounce: ur a great guy OSD. kinky, but i likke kinky!!!:frantic:
I have always thought a female with a head on her shoulders to go along with the hot body she has was just flat out sexy as hell. And I can assure you babe that you qualify lock, stock and barrel. It's not only what you say but also how you say it that just screams and radiates sexxxy. You can say more in just a few words than many females can say in a book lol.

I truly believe that you have what it takes to tame about any white boy you choose and steer him right into whatever you wanted to see him do, hear him say or anything else you deemed interesting or entertaining. And I sure ain't ashamed to admit that one of those would be me. It is females like you that make it extremely easy for guys like me to willingly work hard and be proud to do whatever you say to make sure you are pleased, happy, satisfied and content, all with little to no effort needed on your part.

In my opinion Sally = Sexy, Superior, Smart, Sweet and any of hundreds more descriptions out there. :+)

Back