Calling Out his Name ... Instead of Yours

For the white hubbies in here: Ever had a scenario where you and your woman are screwing each other's brains out in the bed and all of a sudden, as she starts rocking her ass hard against your cock, she starts mumbling her black lover's name, even as she nears her climax.

This ever happened to any of you before?
Once He has taken His place in our marriage, why would the white hubby have access? Maybe early on I could see. But once their relationship is stable and firm, generally the white hubby tends to get weaned off intercourse with his wife. Isn't that what we asked for . . . that a better man would take the Alpha role in our marriage?

I have always thought a female with a head on her shoulders to go along with the hot body she has was just flat out sexy as hell. And I can assure you babe that you qualify lock, stock and barrel. It's not only what you say but also how you say it that just screams and radiates sexxxy. You can say more in just a few words than many females can say in a book lol.

I truly believe that you have what it takes to tame about any white boy you choose and steer him right into whatever you wanted to see him do, hear him say or anything else you deemed interesting or entertaining. And I sure ain't ashamed to admit that one of those would be me. It is females like you that make it extremely easy for guys like me to willingly work hard and be proud to do whatever you say to make sure you are pleased, happy, satisfied and content, all with little to no effort needed on your part.

In my opinion Sally = Sexy, Superior, Smart, Sweet and any of hundreds more descriptions out there. :+)
lmao, aw baby, r u playing that litttle thingy of urs again?

truth? i wouldn't want a man i could wrap around my litttle finger but i do want a man who will willingly wrap himself around my litttle finger. the difference? the latter is my equal and is with me of his own free will. my dominant side, his submissive side. jack and i r likke well matched puzzle parts. i know my comments here haven't been as hot and sexy as they once were. sry. i still luv being here but somehow my brain chemistry has changed a bit since jack came along.

I truly believe that you have what it takes to tame about any white boy you choose and steer him right into whatever you wanted to see him do, hear him say or anything else you deemed interesting or entertaining.

maybe but i never take someone anywhere they don't want to go. :rolleyes: i may luv to play the part of cruella de ville:devil: but i also understand that i'm often the one who has to set boundaries that r healthy for us both

u guys aren't that complicated u know!!! lmao. i learned way back in high school, get a guy's dick hard and he will do almost ANYTHING i ask!!! :bounce:

um, OSD? is it hard???:cold:

For the white hubbies in here: Ever had a scenario where you and your woman are screwing each other's brains out in the bed and all of a sudden, as she starts rocking her ass hard against your cock, she starts mumbling her black lover's name, even as she nears her climax.

This ever happened to any of you before?

Yes she definitely has! It only has happened once. It was when were going at it the evening after I had introduced her to my old college room mate, Edwin, who happens to be black. As we've written elsewhere on this site, whenever I got horny with my wife I would always fantasize about her getting fucked by some black guy! That went on for almost ten years. Well that night while I was fucking her real good I popped the question: "Would you like to get laid by a black guy right now?" After what seemed like minutes but was probably only several seconds, she yelled: "Oh! Yeah! Edwin! Edwin fuck me! Fuck me!" Her passion was real and I blew my load right there and then. After almost ten years of refusals, I knew immediately that she would be willing, if not wanting to take on Edwin! It would be her first strange cock ever, other than my own that is. She was an honest the goodness virgin when we married! The fact that it would be black was a real bonus! The next night she got much more than she anticipated as Edwin pounded her unmercifully with his over 12 inch black monster. As they say, the rest is history. We've posted a full story of that event elsewhere on this site if you're interested in reading it.:rolleyes:

lmao, aw baby, r u playing that litttle thingy of urs again?

truth? i wouldn't want a man i could wrap around my litttle finger but i do want a man who will willingly wrap himself around my litttle finger. the difference? the latter is my equal and is with me of his own free will. my dominant side, his submissive side. jack and i r likke well matched puzzle parts. i know my comments here haven't been as hot and sexy as they once were. sry. i still luv being here but somehow my brain chemistry has changed a bit since jack came along.

maybe but i never take someone anywhere they don't want to go. :rolleyes: i may luv to play the part of cruella de ville:devil: but i also understand that i'm often the one who has to set boundaries that r healthy for us both

u guys aren't that complicated u know!!! lmao. i learned way back in high school, get a guy's dick hard and he will do almost ANYTHING i ask!!! :bounce:

um, OSD? is it hard???:cold:

Oh Yeah, hard as a rock and willingly ready to comply. Why? Because I am one that would not only wrap myself around your little finger but I would also work hard to do it. Why? Because it is all about you, keeping you happy. You hold the power until you say otherwise. If you decided to allot me a portion of that power, however much and for whatever reason would be your choice. My job would then be to re aim my focus and then adapt to whatever I needed to do comply. Why? Because I could never be happy until you were and my effort would never stop until that was achieved.

That's the height of Cuckolding: when a wife surrenders her inhibitions and calls out her lover's name even if hubby is the one making love to her. It has happened to a couple I was with and the hubby callee me up late in the night to tell me about it. He was so excited he said he'd never cum so fast before ever.

I love it,and encourage my wife to call out who she really wants to Fuck her,while I have my little cock up her.

yes. half sister in new zealand living a monogamous life in suburbia with husband, two ******* and goldfish!!! boring!!!! but it's what she wants. we're so different but both happy:)

Goldfish huh? Might be something kinky going on there. ;)
Have the ******* been looking a little peaked around the gills?
Since they are gold I guess that could qualify as interracial as well as inter-specie! :D

truth? i wouldn't want a man i could wrap around my litttle finger but i do want a man who will willingly wrap himself around my litttle finger. the difference? the latter is my equal and is with me of his own free will. my dominant side, his submissive side. jack and i r likke well matched puzzle parts. i know my comments here haven't been as hot and sexy as they once were. sry. i still luv being here but somehow my brain chemistry has changed a bit since jack came along. ....

.... maybe but i never take someone anywhere they don't want to go. :rolleyes: i may luv to play the part of cruella de ville:devil: but i also understand that i'm often the one who has to set boundaries that r healthy for us both

Oooh, love it! The mind of a truly dominant woman! :)
It's wonderful to see the self realization you are experiencing as you continue to grow into your natural dominance as well as how your relationship with Jack is progressing and the two of you are melding.
Your acknowledgement and acceptance of the responsibilities that come with your authority is especially telling. Jack and anyone fortunate enough to be in service to you is extremely blessed.

It was to be expected that your participation would change to some degree as before you didn't have any one in particular to focus your energy on, but once you accepted Jack as yours, your desire to flirt was reduced as you now have a new direction in which to utilize that playfulness.

As long as you still find some pleasure in amusing yourself with us here, I, for one, am grateful. :)

Oh Yeah, hard as a rock and willingly ready to comply. Why? Because I am one that would not only wrap myself around your little finger but I would also work hard to do it. Why? Because it is all about you, keeping you happy. You hold the power until you say otherwise. If you decided to allot me a portion of that power, however much and for whatever reason would be your choice. My job would then be to re aim my focus and then adapt to whatever I needed to do comply. Why? Because I could never be happy until you were and my effort would never stop until that was achieved.
aw baby, i wouldn't allot u any portion of the power. no. :rolleyes: I'm a girl with great tits. ur a guy with a tiny dick. I KEEP THE POWER until forever!!! lmao. it is about keeping me happy, sure. but it's also about u learning to serve. service = happiness and contentment for u. my litttle finger is waiting baby. in the meantime, your litttle thingy gets nothing but neglect from me. :cold: :bounce:

Oooh, love it! The mind of a truly dominant woman! :)

It was to be expected that your participation would change to some degree as before you didn't have any one in particular to focus your energy on, but once you accepted Jack as yours, your desire to flirt was reduced as you now have a new direction in which to utilize that playfulness.

thx. i am dominant. it's not an act. i luv it!!!!

what u said about desire to flirt might apply a litttle to me but i think u've expressed exactly what's happpened with jack. he still comes here to this site from time to time but his focus has narrowed to me and his work. he had to leave early this weekend to catch an early flight out tomorrow. :( but as a cuck, i have to say, he's progressing quite well :devil::frantic:

thx. i am dominant. it's not an act. i luv it!!!!

Oh it is very apparent that you are truly a dominant woman.
Not because you "claim it", but because how you express it shows that you are one. There is so very much more to being a dominant than simply exercising one's power over another for one's pleasure. You have been exhibiting all the best qualities that a dominant woman should possess. :)

what u said about desire to flirt might apply a litttle to me but i think u've expressed exactly what's happpened with jack. he still comes here from time to time but his focus has narrowed to me and his work. he had to leave early this weekend to catch an early flight out tomorrow. :( but as a cuck, i have to say, he's progressing quite well :devil::frantic:

I thought that it would temper the participation of both of you to some degree, but am surprised that Jack has virtually disappeared. However, it may just be temporary as, understandably, his attention is focused elsewhere, as it should be. ;)
The more important thing is his progress in learning to serve your pleasure properly and it nice to hear that he is doing the rest of us proud! :D

he just landed in detroit a few hours ago. oh yeah, he's progressing. i think he's pretty much forgottten what his dick was meant for!!! tha'ts good because it's annoying to have to keep telling him no.:bounce:

aw baby, i wouldn't allot u any portion of the power. no. :rolleyes: I'm a girl with great tits. ur a guy with a tiny dick. I KEEP THE POWER until forever!!! lmao. it is about keeping me happy, sure. but it's also about u learning to serve. service = happiness and contentment for u. my litttle finger is waiting baby. in the meantime, your litttle thingy gets nothing but neglect from me. :cold: :bounce:
No Ma'am, I didn't figure you would ever allow me any portion of the power and that is the way it should be anyway. I have learned to associate the words power and female to always be together as one and that's the way I like it. You know what's best for me and I know that as long as I concentrate on providing more than enough effort to follow your guidance and direction when you say it's needed, then I am very comfortable with that.

I know that there is a lot involved in learning to serve and I know the importance of never forgetting what I have been taught. I know that a big part of my duties in serving is always working to learn what all pleases you, what you want, what you need and are you satisfied with my efforts?

I definitely know that your sexual satisfaction, contentment and release are what's important. I know my tiny dick is not a part of that but my tongue would sometimes be included in providing that pleasure for you. The only time my tiny would be considered for use would be in the form of providing entertainment and/or amusement for you and that would be at your discretion and choice. Some good times for that might come after you had a bad day and laughter is needed to make you feel better. ;)

Your little finger would look so good with me so proudly wrapped around it with me all happy and content and so gladly learning to serve.

aw baby, u have no idea!!! :bounce: but ur doing so well
That is what I like hearing, that progress is being made and recognized. I know that I enjoy being taught and learning as much as I can. There is always room for improvement and seeking out all the ways to make that happen is always on my list of things to do.

That is what I like hearing, that progress is being made and recognized. I know that I enjoy being taught and learning as much as I can. There is always room for improvement and seeking out all the ways to make that happen is always on my list of things to do.
oh yes, ur going to learn a LOT :devil: i know ur in my inbox but i'm time challenged today. maybe later. in the meantime, keep practicing! :bounce:

oh yes, ur going to learn a LOT :devil: i know ur in my inbox but i'm time challenged today. maybe later. in the meantime, keep practicing! :bounce:
Oh Yes Ma'am. Feel assured that my practicing will never stop. I can't get better without it and I want and need to get better.
Your busy schedule is to be expected and any of your time that you allot to me from that busy schedule is respected, valued and much appreciated by me.

I am fully prepared and ready to learn everything that you feel I need to know and that comes complete with enthusiasm included in the package.

Back