Delete

Honestly i think it is repulsive...people are not meant to be used as cattle for any purpose...having children is a big responsibility and it can destroy a baby future in a heartbeat,That's a human life there fucking damn dumbasse's do not realize the consequences,this is not a fucking game:mad:

I think myself a pretty "kinky" gal ! Love role playing and living out fantasies, but is always done with respect for one an other! And we are both actually aware of what is going on. Personally I do not find cows a turn on what so ever!!

I usually do not judge peoples fantasys but the whole breeding thing is really a disgusting thing to me and has dire consequences that people just do not seem to realize.
BTW how are you virginia?...you know i still want to do a video with you when i come to canada:D

Honestly i think it is repulsive...people are not meant to be used as cattle for any purpose...having children is a big responsibility and it can destroy a baby future in a heartbeat,That's a human life there fucking damn dumbasse's do not realize the consequences,this is not a fucking game:mad:

Exactly! When you do things like this, there is always the risk of getting pregnant and can you imagine that there are already pregnant women engaging in unprotected sex with random people? Just because you can't get knocked up again doesn't mean that you or your baby are safe from the other potential dangers like infections or sexually transmitted diseases

This.

Having children is the greatest responsibility you can ever undertake. One that a lot of people neglect.

We play, but responsibly. We have 3 children and all of them are between my husband and I. The last one was unplanned but because of protection and responsible practices while playing, we got lucky.

Our children come before anything.

I love the idea of breeding more than anything else. However, black babies born to white mothers are beautiful, and they get it from both sides. Giving birth to a black baby is a great honor and the wonderful women who do so should be celebrated and loved, not treated and seen as animals (though fucking like animals during the breeding sessions is certainly okay if she likes it).

This.

Having children is the greatest responsibility you can ever undertake. One that a lot of people neglect.

We play, but responsibly. We have 3 children and all of them are between my husband and I. The last one was unplanned but because of protection and responsible practices while playing, we got lucky.

Our children come before anything.
I truly LOVE that attitude. Your monsters will come to appreciate it one day.

I understand that there are some women and a lot of men that have that kind of fantasy. But are there any people that find themselves repulsed by the thought of thinking of a human being as nothing more than a piece of meat meant to be bred by any cock that swings their way? Or is that just me thinking too hard about it?

Now, I enjoy many kinds if kink and whatnot but what's with the single dudes posting pictures of their wives, which I assume don't know about it, and call her a breeding cow?
Although I agree with what youve posted here, I want to say its not just the 'dudes posting pics of their wives' that talk about breeding. Ive lost count of the number of black guys on here, and in real life, who want to 'breed' me. Ive had offers from guys who want to get me pregnant and either stay involved or never see the baby. Or others who want to 'gang bang' me pregnant.
Now I quite like all that, its a nice fantasy, and ive even come close to coming off the pill a couple of times, or silently hoping ive caught, but just wanted to say its not just the hubbys fantasies but also a lot of the bulls too! X

You know, there's nothing wrong with people having children of any color. And sometimes husbands are infertile or have issues with gender identity and wish for someone strong and masculine to provide the seed for their babies. I don't think it matters, so long as the baby is provided for and raised in a loving family. If the use of artificial insemination is okay, then natural should be too, so long as the marriage isn't harmed.

But being called a breeding cow?! It's one thing to have been fathered by an anonymous sperm donor. But I can't imagine hearing that the sperm donor and others including the ******* who raised me calling my mom a "breeding cow" and my anonymous ******* a bull. It degrades them but would also degrade me.

I understand that there are some women and a lot of men that have that kind of fantasy. But are there any people that find themselves repulsed by the thought of thinking of a human being as nothing more than a piece of meat meant to be bred by any cock that swings their way? Or is that just me thinking too hard about it?

Now, I enjoy many kinds if kink and whatnot but what's with the single dudes posting pictures of their wives, which I assume don't know about it, and call her a breeding cow?

you're right. there's nothing sexy about being called a breeding cow.

there is something sexy about a guy growling into your ear that he wants you to have his babies, while he thrusts into you from behind. it's enough to make a girl want to ask him to take the condom off. even if it is only a momentary crazy thought.

Love being called a breeding cow

Back