Calling all UK based fans

We seriously need to start a group or something where cuck's, cuckwanabe's, blackclocksluts and hung bull's from uk can chat or get together to chat share pix or each other lol
I'm unfortunately a wannabe still fantasising about sharing my long term girlfriend with some hung bulls
I've wanted this for several years tried to ignore it but the feelings have only got stronger I need to find a way to convince her blk into white is right lol love to chat and get some ideas on how to make this fantasy into reality this is my yahoo I'd cuckwanabe1983
And this is my gf bbc virgin been with her 11 years now love to turn her into a bbc cum craving slut lol this is her what you guys think cucks dose she need bbc's and bulls you think she needs your thick bbcs penetrating her lol
View attachment 226388 View attachment 226389 View attachment 226390 View attachment 226391 View attachment 226392 and I'm not saying we're an active cuck couple I'm a wannabe cuck looking for ways and ideas to get my gf blacked
Does she know that you want her blacked

Back