Calling all MILFS!!!

love to tell , mine started on a cruise never thought I would even like a BBC ,we met a super black man he was around 50 ,looking back he picked me out ,I remember he had so many females wanting to be seen with him but he picked me. it started two days into the cruise ,everywhere I went he would pop up and make small talk , hubby encouraged his advances and I loved the attention , I felt very special and on the night of the disco I dressed to tease ,hubby told me to not wear undies and bra so I went in only a summer dress high heels and stockings ,it was dark and music blaring we sat at the bar on stools he was in front at a table looking up at us I remember slightly opening me legs to show of my bare pussy ,he got up and came over kissed me and took me on the dance floor that is where I felt the biggest cock I have ever felt or seen his hands cupped my ass and I felt my nipples grow long and hard he nibbled my neck and then we kissed but this time his tongue went into my mouth that's when I lost it his tongue was huge and tasted so fine. it went on for so long and I got so wet and horny then he stuck a finger up my ass and that sent me crazy.
All I wanted was to have this man and I needed it now , we went back to the bar hubby looked on he told me to go and have fun.
he took me to his cabin and slipped my dress of bent me over and started to suck my wet fanny ,on all fours I felt such a slut but could do nothing about it I just open up as much as I could ,fingers were going into me and he opened my ass and I felt his tongue go deep.

Fuck I felt good and needed this attention ,then he fed me the biggest cock I have ever felt It was that thick it felt like I had a bottle rubbing between my ass cheeks I was worried a bit but still wanted it my thoughts went to hubby but soon vanished when he started to feed his cock into my wet fanny ,I remember him telling me to breath and relax the pain was huge then it turned to pleasure as it started to enter me I was stretched to the max but I wanted his cock in me , then it went in and the agony was great but as he went deeper it became easier I was so full and never felt it so deep.
Once it was in he started to pull out and then raced back in fuck I just came and came again once I was used to his size I became obsessed with his huge cock and wanted moor and moor as I became wild he slapped me and called me a slut it was fantastic and then I knew I needed a big cock and black is the only cock that treated me to total erotic zone ,I have two other stories if you want

Since that first experience she has been very keen to try again and up to date she has had several.
The one I liked was at a friends party ,Jill spent some time in USA and I know she also experienced BBC and I don't think her husband knows ,any way at this party she invited the usual and a couple from the States that was visiting ,when we got there she asked me if I would look after the bar and serve drinks ,which is what I do anyway, all was well then the person from the USA arrived and guess what he was very black tall and dressed to ******* ,Jill introduced him around he was alone wife not well he said , my wife Kim and Jill changed to being formal to very friendly and I caught them giggling to each other on several occasions ,Jills husband was in conversation with there black fiend on many occasions ,and I was observing all this from behind the bar.

Music was soft and I saw both Kim and Jill dance with Chester (black man)several times ,I was very aroused and hoped things would go further especially for Kim as I did nt know how Jill would be able to do anything due to Bill being around (hubby) , as the night went on lights went low and people got in the romantic mood there was a lot of fondling and neck sucking and tonguing it was fun to watch . as I was picking up glasses I saw Kim in the corner with Chester they seem to be very close and I watched as they embraced each other ,I could see her eyes were wide and I knew he had made an impression then it happened there mouth met and I saw his tongue go deep and she sucked on it and then melted into his arms ,Jill came over and asked if it was ok ,I smiled and told her to tell Kim have fun. Jill met me at the bar and was telling me all about Chester ,he was 53 married with three ******* but has one hell of a cock on him and loves white women she met him last year and has been telling kim all about him for ages as she knew about our cruise trip,

Bill was getting very pissed and I kept filling his glass ,people were leaving and the party was slowly coming to an end ,Jill came over and said she was taking Bill to bed and Kim and Chester settled into the huge couch at the back of the room away from all who was left I went over and asked if they wanted drinks Chester said no and went back kissing Kim he then looked up and said could they not be disturbed as he wanted to fuck this wonderful woman ,I replied no problem as you will be the only ones left shortly.

I cleaned up the house and then went back to the bar to tidy up around half hour later I very quietly went back to the room where Kim & Chester were there was a side door so I looked through and wow they were both naked Kim was at the end of the couch legs wide open and Chester was eating her out and pulling at her very erect nipples her head was way back and the groans sounded disgusting ,my cock was rock hard and I had that all over tremble.

I watched him use his fingers to open her up and even push a finger in her arse even with the dull light I could see she was so wet and he was talking to her ,like, you like this bitch and what do you want slut she was responding with , fuck yes and I need you black cock , he then said I am going to split your white cunt open you white slut he stood up dropped his trousers and produced a huge thick black cock ,I even gasped at the size of it she was in for a fucking of her life ,she wrapped her hands around it moaning my god my god ,he leant forward he wont fucking help you now suck my pre cum and lick my balls whore ,she did as she was told.

I was so engrossed I didn't here Jill come down and stood behind me ,is she having fun and have you seen his huge cock yet ,Jill was naked I removed my clothes and she stood in front of me and I nestled my cock in her ass cheeks and played with her body as we watched Kim , Jill was so wet.

Chester had put Kim on all fours kneeling on the couch so he could get a better angle to her now very wet cunt holding his huge cock and rubbing his cock head up as Kim took the whole thingand down her slit ,kim was shaking her head and shouting fuck me fuck me patience bitch patience you will get it soon he said holding it he fed his head into her and we watched her cunt open up it sort of swallowed it and the groans went from pleasure to pain he grabbed her hair and held tight now you will feel what a cock should feel like in you with that he started to push his cock deeper into her we could see she was in pain but she kept pushing back onto his huge thick cock until it was all in he stoped held it in her for a while then withdrew and pushed back in increasing the speed until she was comfortable with it then he fucked her hard and she must have cum so many times and so did Jill and I we were a mess to.

He pulled out and asked if she was ok and does she want moor ,Kim was crying with pleasure hugged him and went down to try and suck his cock he sat on the couch and she knelt on the floor so she could suck his cock and balls she was in heaven and then I saw how open she was fuck it was so wide open. she then climed on his lap so he could suck her nipples and kiss and Jill said just look how big he is and his cock was rock hard and resting along the whole length of her ass crack it must have been 6 inches width ,then she raised her ass and his cock found her slit and she started to slide onto his very wet cock when it was balls deep she then bounced up and down as he just sat there fuck what a sight Jill and I watched in amazement as Kim took the whole lot and was enjoying it to the max.
Jill and I played with each other and we both came several times never thought I could do that I sucked her out several times as she was very wet and needed some relief. it was then we heard Chester tell Kim that he was about to cum she got of as he sat she went down on his cock head strocking it and he groaned and the first spurt came all over her face she got over his cock head for the second and many moor drinking as much as she could I have never seen so much cum come from one man, Kim cleaned him up and they sat back.

Jill and I opened the door and went and sat down with them ,Kim was totally fucked but very happy Chester got told who Kim was and he was so pleased I watched and told me I had the perfect white woman for a black man.

Back