Calling all MILFS!!!

I'd love to feel them and your tongue all over my neck and chest. Would love to see them wrapped around my hard dick and i can only imagine how sexy you would look with those lips all over my big black balls
I'd love to feel them and your tongue all over my neck and chest. Would love to see them wrapped around my hard dick and i can only imagine how sexy you would look with those lips all over my big black balls
Mmmmmmmmmmmm
Warm, Soft, Moist, Lips wrapping around a long, thick ......
Oooooooh Yeah Baby!

I'm no professional writer, but I would like to share my very first time with you all.

Some time ago during sex play with my BF, '( yes the same one who is part of 'we the couple)' the subject of me taking on a lover for fun was mentioned. The main crux of the chat was me being in a three sum with another guy and BF. Nothing really special, just having my nipples sucked, being eaten out as I sucked one or being stroked caressed until it was time for some good old fashioned intercourse.

Dave was and still is a member of a forum which caters for Military and ex military guys and chatted there frequently. Still does in-fact. Over a period of a few weeks Dave kept bringing up getting a guy from the forum to bring into our relationship during our sex , and yes although I had never thought of myself being with another guy, the chat and fantasy was a lot of fun.

A few months ago the subject of 'another guy' came up again. Bad day. Misunderstanding. Call it what you will we ended up fighting and during the short spat I kind of screamed something along the lines of ' fine get a guy he can't be any worse than you(dave) in sex'. I admit I felt really bad saying it. But I wanted to make him feel how I was feeling at that moment in time. Not really to hurt but to make the point he was going on and on about it.

Well as usual things were fine and life went on. That was until Dave said he could get a guy for Wednesday evening at his place. Yeah right big mouth. Fine if you say so invite him. Where is he from..Ohh the forum?. Fine I'll be there.

I'm no spring chicken. In fact I'm 50+ as you can see in the picture. I do try to look after myself. And I think I have a normal healthy sexual appetite. Willing to try most things if it's fun except anal(medical reasons for that). ( See post 1) after this

Well Wednesday Evening came around and I sat at dave's place waiting for this imaginary guy to appear and Dave to say it was a joke. Best go get changed he muttered as he will be here about 8 o'clock 8:30. What? Your joking right? fine whatever. Ohh what shall I wear?. Anything. Right I'll fucking show you you Arse. So off I went , changed and came back into living room. What was I wearing? Well a short fully see thru black blouse, my black hold ups, Tawney shoes and a really short mini and nothing else. The idea was to call his bluff. To win the situation and make the Arse say sorry for pretending there was a guy. How wrong could I be. (Go see post 2 after this one and you can see for yourself how I was dressed).

Sitting waiting Dave's mobile went off. Leaving the room he turned and said 'he's here'. And two seconds later the front door was opening. Waiting my heart was pounding. Oh god. He is serious. There is someone at the door. Don't panic it's probably just one of his mates he got to call to make as if it's someone. BF came back into the living room flushed. Stammering he's blind but he is here to see you. What blind? Taking my hand he led me into the hall way. As he introduced me to the guy I realised BF wasn't saying he was blind, but he was black.

Sitting down on the couch sharing drinks together I found out this guy was kinda cute, polite, respectful, and shared a lot of the same things I did, although there was an obvious age difference as we sipped at our drinks. Nice, how old D? What? In our fantasy chats the Arse had always mentioned guys over 40 etc. D was 25. D told me he loved what he saw, thought I was super sexy and he hoped things would be going further. Flattered? You betcha. Young, virile, cute and he wanted me big time.

Leaning in he gently kissed my cheek, looking at him I offered my mouth to be kissed and I wasn't disappointed. Soft gentle, exploring, and with a passion growing every second. Feeling Dave's mouth connect to my nipple I could only gasp at the extra stimulation. But this guy was a great kisser. God he was making me breathless and his hand stroking me felt like a silk caress.
D slowly disengaged his warm lips from mine and bent his head to take into his mouth my free nipple. People you have no idea how sensual that is, the feeling, the power it brings, the bloody huge cum that surged through my body as he latched onto my nipple.

Ohh yes, more of that please, D's hand stroking my thigh as he sucked and nibbled on my nip had me making wet stains on Dave's couch. Ahh well, guess he has cleaning up to later when we're finished. I like to think I can give a great blow job. Been told many times I do, so with that in mind I asked D if he would like to feel my mouth on his cock. He tasted great. great tasting pre-cum and a scent on his shaft was erotic to say the least. and at nice 8 inches fitted perfectly in my mouth. And yes I worked his cock over good. I could feel D starting to buck but I heard him say no, not in your mouth. Can we fuck? Well this young man had me stop while he put on protection. Wow really respectful and yes he did ask if I mind. Why would I mind when I was about to get a very nice cock for fun.

Kneeling over his thighs I waited until he was looking directly into my eyes. Taking his rock hard cock into my hand I slowly inserted the head and shivered. Ohh boy, slowly sinking down his shaft has us both panting. Me because it felt incredible and D because I think he wanted to just fuck me ******* at that moment. There was a concentrated effort from both of us to take our time but hell his cock was burning inside of me and I couldn't stop leaking my juices down his cock and onto his balls. Riding, it felt like eternity before I started riding harder but ride it hard I did. Nealy lifting off his cock only to drive myself down is shaft till he was fully inserted before starting the whole process again and again.

Leaning in D asked if we could go to the bedroom as he couldn't stand it any more and wanted the freedom to savor my body. Well I didn't need asking twice, and like a gentleman D led me into the bedroom and joined me as I crawled onto the bed. Turning onto my back D grasped my ankles and parted my legs, Quickly he had his cock at my willing wet pussy and sank balls deep in one stroke, not even waiting for me to say anything he proceeded to pound the living daylights out of me. I lost count of the number of times I came, or how much I squirted during him taking what he wanted from my pussy. I didn't care it just felt right for him to do that.

This guy went on fucking me like that for over 45 minutes,O.K. he slowed down now and again, but he never stopped pounding me deep. Not even when he wanted me on my hands and knees. He want to take this pussy. And take it he did. Watching him with gleams of sweat on his body was erotic, hot and made me feel well used , used but being a part of him and his cock. Being joined with him as a couple and as one. Something I always tried to do with every guy I ever dated before.

Wiping his brow D asked if i would re-suck his cock. You betcha I will, and with that I began to worship his cock, balls and shaft, sucking gently his balls in to my mouth, washing them with my tongue I could hear the moans and feel his reactions. Long tongue strokes up, down, around his pussy tasting cock until devouring his cock head and lavishing it with attention in my mouth. His reactions stared my cum as I felt his cock straining and hardening with each tongue lick of his cock head. I don't know why or how it stared but suddenly I felt his hands on my head and his cock being driven into my mouth harder , deeper and with a immense amount of raw sex driven passion. Suddenly I found myself taking his cock all the way into my mouth and throat. D wouldn't let my head go nor stop the ever powerful thrusts of his cock into my mouth and throat. Do I stop him? It wasn't nasty, just a guy who wanted to cum badly and wanted my mouth and throat to be where he came. And Came he did. Long strong gushes of cum directly into my throat, pulling back he allowed the last of his cum to coat my tongue with his fertile hot tasting cum.

Looking at me as we gathered our breaths back he apologised for being so rough. Was he rough. No I didn't think so. Even though no other guy had ever been that deep into my throat and mouth I cannot say he was too rough. Would I let him do that again. Sure. Did I want to see D again? Ohh yes.

D is now my lover. A young 25 year old guy who treats me like a queen sometimes. The other times? I think you can guess.

I hope you like my story. It's no Nobel prize winner but it's my story.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm no professional writer, but I would like to share my very first time with you all.

Some time ago during sex play with my BF, '( yes the same one who is part of 'we the couple)' the subject of me taking on a lover for fun. The main crux of the chat was me being in a three sum with another guy and BF. Nothing really special, just having my nipples sucked, being eaten out as I sucked one or being stroked caressed until it was time for some good old fashioned intercourse.

Dave was and still is a member of a forum which caters for Military and ex military guys and chatted there frequently. Still does in-fact. Over a period of a few weeks Dave kept bringing up getting a guy from the forum to bring into our relationship during our sex , and yes although I had never thought of myself being with another guy, the chat and fantasy was a lot of fun.

A few months ago the subject of 'another guy' came up again. Bad day. Misunderstanding. Call it what you will we ended up fighting and during the short spat I kind of screamed something along the lines of ' fine get a guy he can't be any worse than you(dave) in sex'. I admit I felt really bad saying it. But I wanted to make him feel how I was feeling at that moment in time. Not really to hurt but to make the point he was going on and on about it.

Well as usual things were fine and life went on. That was until Dave said he could get a guy for Wednesday evening at his place. Yeah right big mouth. Fine if you say so invite him. Where is he from..Ohh the forum?. Fine I'll be there.

I'm no spring chicken. In fact I'm 50+ as you can see in the picture. I do try to look after myself. And I think I have a normal healthy sexual appetite. Willing to try most things if it's fun except anal(medical reasons for that). ( See post 1) after this

Well Wednesday Evening came around and I sat at davess place waiting for this imaginary guy to appear and Dave to say it was a joke. Best go get changed he muttered as he will be here about 8 o'clock 8:30. What? Your joking right? fine whatever. Ohh what shall I wear?. Anything. Right I'll fucking show you you Arse. So off I went , changed and came back into living room. What was I wearing? Well a short fully see thru black blouse, my black hold ups, Tawney shoes and a really short mini and nothing else. The idea was to call his bluff. To win the situation and make the Arse say sorry for pretending there was a guy. How wrong could I be. (Go see post 2 after this one and you can see for yourself how I was dressed).

Sitting waiting Dave's mobile went off. Leaving the room he turned and said 'he's here'. And two seconds later the front door was opening. Waiting my heart was pounding. Oh god. He is serious. There is someone at the door. Don't panic it's probably just one of his mates he got to call to make as if it's someone. BF came back into the living room flushed. Stammering he's blind but he is here to see you. What blind? Taking my hand he led me into the hall way. As he introduced me to the guy I realised BF wasn't saying he was blind, but he was black.

Sitting down on the couch sharing drinks together I found out this guy was kinda cute, polite, respectful, and shared a lot of the same things I did, although there was an obvious age difference as we sipped at our drinks. Nice, how old D? What? In our fantasy chats the Arse had always mentioned guys over 40 etc. D was 25. D told me he loved what he saw, thought I was super sexy and he hoped things would be going further. Flattered? You betcha. Young, virile, cute and he wanted me big time.

Leaning in he gently kissed my cheek, looking at him I offered my mouth to be kissed and I wasn't disappointed. Soft gentle, exploring, and with a passion growing every second. Feeling Dave's mouth connect to my nipple I could only gasp at the extra stimulation. But this guy was a great kisser. God he was making me breathless and his hand stroking me felt like a silk caress.
D slowly disengaged his warm lips from mine and bent his head to take into his mouth my free nipple. People you have no idea how sensual that is, the feeling, the power it brings, the bloody huge cum that surged through my body as he latched onto my nipple.

Ohh yes, more of that please, D's hand stroking my thigh as he sucked and nibbled on my nip had me making wet stains on Dave's couch. Ahh well, guess he has cleaning up to later when we're finished. I like to think I can give a great blow job. Been told many times I do, so with that in mind I asked D if he would like to feel my mouth on his cock. He tasted great. great tasting pre-cum and a scent on his shaft was erotic to say the least. and at nice 8 inches fitted perfectly in my mouth. And yes I worked his cock over good. I could feel D starting to buck but I heard him say no, not in your mouth. Can we fuck? Well this young man had me stop while he put on protection. Wow really respectful and yes he did ask if I mind. Why would I mind when I was about to get a very nice cock for fun.

Kneeling over his thighs I waited until he was looking directly into my eyes. Taking his rock hard cock into my hand I slowly inserted the head and shivered. Ohh boy, slowly sinking down his shaft has us both panting. Me because it felt incredible and D because I think he wanted to just fuck me ******* at that moment. There was a concentrated effort from both of us to take our time but hell his cock was burning inside of me and I couldn't stop leaking my juices down his cock and onto his balls. Riding, it felt like eternity before I started riding harder but ride it hard I did. Nealy lifting off his cock only to drive myself down is shaft till he was fully inserted before starting the whole process again and again.

Leaning in D asked if we could go to the bedroom as he couldn't stand it any more and wanted the freedom to savor my body. Well I didn't need asking twice, and like a gentleman D led me into the bedroom and joined me as I crawled onto the bed. Turning onto my back D grasped my ankles and parted my legs, Quickly he had his cock at my willing wet pussy and sank balls deep in one stroke, not even waiting for me to say anything he proceeded to pound the living daylights out of me. I lost count of the number of times I came, or how much I squirted during him taking what he wanted form my pussy. I didn't care it just felt right for him to do that.

This guy went on fucking me like that for over 45 minutes,O.K. he slowed down now and again, but he never stopped pounding me deep. Not even when he wanted me on my hands and knees. He want to take this pussy. And take it he did. Watching him with gleams of sweat on his body was erotic, hot and made me feel well used , used but being a part of him and his cock. Being joined with him as a couple and as one. Something I always tried to do with every guy I ever dated before.

Wiping his brow D asked if i would re-suck his cock. You betcha I will, and with that I began to worship his cock, balls and shaft, sucking gently his balls in to my mouth, washing them with my tongue I could hear the moans and feel his reactions. Long tongue strokes up, down, around his pussy tasting cock until devouring his cock head and lavishing it with attention in my mouth. His reactions stared my cum as I felt his cock straining and hardening with each tongue lick of his cock head. I don't know why or how it stared but suddenly I felt his hands on my head and his cock being driven into my mouth harder , deeper and with a immense amount of raw sex driven passion. Suddenly I found myself taking his cock all the way into my mouth and throat. D wouldn't let my head go nor stop the ever powerful thrusts of his cock into my mouth and throat. Do I stop him? It wasn't nasty, just a guy who wanted to cum badly and wanted my mouth and throat to be where he came. And Came he did. Long strong gushes of cum directly into my throat, pulling back he allowed the last of his cum to coat my tongue with his fertile hot tasting cum.

Looking at me as we gathered our breaths back he apologised for being so rough. Was he rough. No I didn't thinks so. Even though no other guy had ever been that deep into my throat and mouth I cannot say he was too rough. Would I let him do that again. Sure. Did I want to see D again? Ohh yes.

D is now my lover. A young 25 year old guy who treats me like a queen sometimes. The other times? I think you can guess.

I hope you like my story. It's no Nobel prize winner but it's my story.
Love it!

Back