Calling all,horny, PAWGS, and sexy, insatiable Whootys to serve, suck, BBC

Hey! I'm an older, active Dominate BBC who's all about finding insatiable, pawgs and whootys who crave sucking on a hard, BBC! White ghetto azz is what my makes my BBC very hard and ready! If you're kinky, into trying new things in bed, get at me! Into being a real time submissive, you need to get at me! Open minded and I don't judge. I'm discreet and will train you if needed! I'm in So. Cali, orange county areas.

Attachments

• 37710015.JPG
    37710015.JPG
    427.6 KB · Views: 163
I sooo wish I could, this...sucking big black cock is my speciality... I was made to serviec black cock...good luck .. :)View attachment 392865
Mmmm, wonderful is all that I can say! For now. Thanks for sharing all of those very sexy, alluring pics of you. I really love a large, thick, curvy woman! that asexy big ass of yours is so golden, so ready for my strong dark hands to take you, grab you and push you up againist the wall! Pull down your top to expose your big, sexy, heavy desirable breasts! My very warm mouth finds your taut titty nipples, licking, sucking on the both of them, making you moan. As i suck, play with those sexy breasts, my dark fingers travels down, down to your pussy. Capturing your pussy lips between them, as i tug on them before I shove in my 2 fingers deep into your wet pussy. Finger fucking you as i suck hard on your titties, my teeth are gently scraping your taut, nipples. i push you down on the bed onto your back with your legs up in the air! I dive between soft, thick, honey thighs, leading with my extended tongue and very hungry, warm mouth! I lick, suck on your found clitoris and suck, suck, lick, suck until you explode with mltiple orgasms! then it's time for a doogy fuck, as i fuck you, I've slapping, smacking, spanking that sexy, big ass. And so our bedroom fun begins, exciting, thrilling! It's also time to tie your hands to the bedposts. Duke

image.jpg View attachment 393525 View attachment 393524 View attachment 393519 View attachment 393521 View attachment 393521 View attachment 393519 I love your power over me...use me as you will...give me sir only what a real black man can ..a huge cock to stretch me....don't " make love to me" this thick white married woman needs to be owned..and when a chick like me see the alpha male ...its game on...since us women always get the big cock soooo fucking good from our black owners. its its time to show our men our skills...with one hand grab the back of my head..with the other the base of your thick cock ..start feeding every inch by thick black inch..slipping between my big juicy red dick sucking lips....that it sir....another white woman owned by the power she is feeling swelling in her mouth....time to show me who's the boss...shove that big black cock down this married woman's throat.....you know thats what it want....I want you to make my mouth sore. ....being tied up helps because Im at your mercy sir..,,time to punish me ....my husband stands no chance..,View attachment 393517

Mr. Carter owns another mans sweet wife.. my husband thinks there is no way his little white woman would take interest in a black man.,,,,,if he only knew :)
I'd like one day to actually own your white, big sexy, slut/whore's ass in person! I'd turn your mind and your slut body into my hot, sexy, willing, white whore to be used by me and my Black friends. But first we need to have a very long sex session, training session for you to become my white whore! I want all of you and you'll get my full attention. Try to find a way to be with a "Real" man, a true Black Dom.! My BBC slowly being stuffed deep into the redlipped, slut mouth and you gagging as my dick reaches the deepest part of your throat! My dark hands grab your head/hair and slap that slut face, hard!! Your, white wrists are tied together and my little leather belt is out and ready to whip, big sexy, white ass! I want you to be begging me to stop whipping you and just fuck your pussy, but I ahve other plans as i want that tight asshole to plunder. A little lube and a lubed rubber will get the hot deep fucking done! expect no mercy! You belong to me white bitch! No turning back, you're my white bedroom, obedient, bitch. You've chosen me and I've chosen you now! Get that slut mind busy so we can work out a plan to actually meet! I'll do so on my end. But you need to tell me more about you, white slut! obey your big, Balck Daddy/Master. Duke, your owner.

Wow! Linda, tyou are a mature big, Black man's sexual dream cum true!!! That big, sexy booty of yours, just gave me a big ol hard on, BBC style! My 8", uncut, semi-thick BBC is jumping at the distance chance to 1 day have you all to myself. I know what to do to you, with you, for you! I'll eat, devour that hot pussy by sucking hard on your clitty until you explode with multiple deep orgasms! Put those thick legs on my strong, dark shoulders and drive my dick deep, deep harder, while your pussy flows, squirts pussy juices! But you already have much younger black men to take real good care of your needs. Thanks for the hot, very sexy pic. If you have more to share, I'd ,love to see them all! With true sexual hunger, desires and need, Black Daddy-Duke

Very,very, attractive, sexy, alluring and ready for sexual plunder, servitude, obedience. I know exactly what I would do to you for my sexual enjoyment. Collar you with a long leash, use, abuse the sexy White body and you scream out my name! Have nipple clamps on your titty nipples, and a small clamp on your clitoris! Grab your hair and ******* you to your slut knees so you can recive a hard BBC in your warm mouth! Make your asshole pucker and then slowly insert a butt plug to make it ready for BBC! That's just the beginning. Duke

Damn, Girl! Liz you are a Black Dom's dream, sexy Slave! Yes, I would have you up againisy the wall, with your wrists tied together. I'd be paddling that sexy big round, Latin ass, then turn you around and pick you up. ******* you to wrap your legs around my strong, thick, dark waist as i dive my hard, 8", uncut BBC all the way deep into that hot, wet pussy! Your arms would be around my neck, your wrists still tied. Yes, I want you handcuffed, tied to the bed, blindfolded, helpless, totaly as i use your hot, sexy body as I wish! I'll have you cry out my name as I put you through your sexual paces. You'll be my total Latin slut/whore to abuse, use and share with other well hung, horny Black men. All 3 holes would be open, available for hard BBC's to plunder, pound, fuck, spank, whip, paddle! Too bad you're too far away, as I'm really disappointed, because I can't get my strong, dark hands on you, Liz! I need a hot, big, sexy ass bitch like you!! Duke, in Anaheim.

Attachments

• 37710027.JPG
    37710027.JPG
    279.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 37710015.JPG
    37710015.JPG
    427.6 KB · Views: 91
Very,verI w, attractive, sexy, alluring and ready for sexual plunder, servitude, obedience. I know exactly what I would do to you for my sexual enjoyment. Collar you with a long leash, use, abuse the sexy White body and you scream out my name! Have nipple clamps on your titty nipples, and a small clamp on your clitoris! Grab your hair and ******* you to your slut knees so you can recive a hard BBC in your warm mouth! Make your asshole pucker and then slowly insert a butt plug to make it ready for BBC! That's just the beginning. Duke
I would love my wife to be a whore for you & your friends,i wish.IMG_20140405_135542.JPGIMG_20140410_235023.jpg IMG_20140410_235023.jpg

Back