Call me slut all you want but don't call me bitch.

It all depends on the person your dealing with. And nice look Mac.... Doesn't matter what you look like, but what your packing! And that includes std's

Tanya loves dirty talk and kinky taboo talk. she love being called a slut, mommy slut, baby slut and even cock and cum slut but totally hates the word bitch. she sometimes uses the word cunt as in juicy or slut cunt but never bitch

One of the best things about getting married was not having to worry anymore about which Lady was OK with slut but hated cunt and/or bitch, and which one liked cunt and slut but hated bitch and which one ...

There are always exceptions to the rules but calling your wife your little slut or asking her to get slutty is good but the word bitch hits a nerve and thats a fight I dont want.

for what its worth....

My GF loves being called a slut and cum slut and sometimes, if really into it, a cum whore. But never just a whore

I like being called a slut, cum whore, cum slut, or slut for BBC by my husband. I would not tolerate being called a "bitch" or just a whore and he never will. We respect each others boundaries and that word is one of mine. To each his own I guess.

Back