Call me Roman

She knows of profile on b2w but never gets on it, she also tells me she doesn't want anything planned but for it to just happen. I honestly believe she wants BBC but don't like to admit it! In bed in the heat of the moment she talks all kinds of ******* about BBC'S fucking her and making me watch cleaning her up and sloppy seconds. I don't know about cleaning her up though!!! If and when she does it she says she wants to be a closet whore for BBC. There should be some pictures I've already uploaded? I just tried to upload one a little while ago but it didn't post and it vanished from my gallery? Do you have kik?

She knows of profile on b2w but never gets on it, she also tells me she doesn't want anything planned but for it to just happen. I honestly believe she wants BBC but don't like to admit it! In bed in the heat of the moment she talks all kinds of ******* about BBC'S fucking her and making me watch cleaning her up and sloppy seconds. I don't know about cleaning her up though!!! If and when she does it she says she wants to be a closet whore for BBC. There should be some pictures I've already uploaded? I just tried to upload one a little while ago but it didn't post and it vanished from my gallery? Do you have kik?

She sounds like my kind of lady. I'm with her on the whole planned thing but I'm pretty sure I could persuade her to enjoy my bbc. I don't have a kick though. You should share my pics w her..

I would but then she would know I'm actively seeking one for her. Download kik on your phone, It's free and easy. My username is notuntil5. Im thinking about maybe trying to plan something unknown to her like be at the same place same time and have potential BBC chat us up and a little flirting with her and see what happens? Not promised pussy but as far as she's willing to go.

I would but then she would know I'm actively seeking one for her. Download kik on your phone, It's free and easy. My username is notuntil5. Im thinking about maybe trying to plan something unknown to her like be at the same place same time and have potential BBC chat us up and a little flirting with her and see what happens? Not promised pussy but as far as she's willing to go.
Cool that's a good idea

Back