Call me Kitty

Sexy Kitty

Female
From
NV, US
Hi I am new to this site. I am 32 and have only kissed one black guy years ago...(and never even saw his cock!) I have been married now for 10 years and my husband just told me that he wants to watch me get fucked by a hung black guy. I am very hesitant (but promised I would look into it) So here I am trying to learn all that comes with this lifestyle.... I told him I would think about it and re-visit the subject in 6 months (when I loose a little weight) He says my body is perfect the way it is (Although I think differently) Anyway... If you have any advice for me I would love to hear it:)

Kitty

Haha mmmm my advice is to let me break you in to the BBC lifestyle. ;) I think you will make an amazing addition. You have a great body and some very sexy tits. Hit me up lets chat more I can answer any questions you have

When it comes to u hooking up with BBC , its not about how big u are to us , its about what u have in between your sweet thighs , men for the most part dont think about your size as soon as he see's your pussy , believe me when i tell u that most me on this site would love to feel your hotness in a New York minute....:hot:

When it comes to u hooking up with BBC , its not about how big u are to us , its about what u have in between your sweet thighs , men for the most part dont think about your size as soon as he see's your pussy , believe me when i tell u that most me on this site would love to feel your hotness in a New York minute....:hot:
That's what my husband says... Women and men are so different!

The best way to lose weight is A Big Black Cock puonding it off you you. The more you fuck the more you lose and you wont gain it back.With your legs in the air. Cum is a exellent diet supplement . Where you at love.BSE DB.JPG

Back