California Couple Looking for 1st BBC

rickie

Male
We are a very happily married white couple 34 and 38. typical story I don't satisfy her but want to see her happy. We are looking for a gentle and curious black gentlemen to be her first. we would like to take it slow and meet first.

Hello, you wonderful couple! I've had past recent real time experience with White couples who are very new to the Black sexual experience! I have true patience, respect and I'm known to be gentle with a slow guiding hand. I live in Anahiem, CA, so I hope I'm near enough to you so we can plan a face to face meeting in a public place to get more comfortable with each other. The developed ability to become relaxed around a stranger, someone new, is key to engender trust for mutual enjoyment. Take it step by step and ease into a relationship of sorts. I'm very open minded, intelligent, witty, love to laugh and don't take myself too seriously at times. I like open, honest conversations with plenty laughter tossed in for mutual comfort. Contact me if you have a real interest and I'll give you my private email addy. Hope to speak with you both, very soon. Thanks. Duke, in Anaheim.

Back