Business Trip With Her New Boss

gr8hubby

Male
Gold Member
From
UT, US
This last year my wife got a new boss at work. This is nothing new, happens all the time. What is new is that this new boss is very attracted to my wife. So for their annual business trip back east, normally DC, this year would be in the New Jersey area.

I love these trips because it gives me a chance to watch her spend days getting ready for the trip. She shaves everything extra close and typically buys new lingerie and outfits for the trip. This year while she was packing I brought her the usual toys and condoms and such. As she packed each one, she rejected the condoms. She said she would not be needing them. It was an instant turn on and disappointment at the same time. Usually when she goes without its where I get to enjoy her evening later, but it was a turn on since I know she loves bareback.

Well, Sunday morning came and I dropped her off at the Airport. Standing right at the curb was her new boss, Martin stands 6'4, I am guessing 235lbs, with absolutely no gut/belly and these huge guns for arms. He took her bag from her and took her in the other hand before I had even pulled away. It was incredible knowing she was going to have such a great time.

Quick Update
Got a text early last night saying she would not be able to call me later as she normally does. The management team would be going out on a boat ride for dinner and entertainment and she knew she would be getting back to her hotel really late.

She emailed me this morning to let me know she was headed for breakfast and that last night was great. After dinner and the normal stuff, her boss took her out on the deck of the boat and they watched the lights of New York as the boat sailed. She said as they sailed, he started flirting with her and eventually began kissing her neck. That is her weak point, if she lets you kiss her neck, its guaranteed your going to get her nipples hard. If they get hard enough long enough she will want them sucked. If you suck long enough, then she is yours. And that is exactly what he did.

After making out on the deck in the moon light for a while they headed back to the hotel where she went with him to his room. She said he sucked her nipples so hard and so long, that she begged him to take her. She said he made her cum several times before he finally sucked her clit and as she said, "Gave me a Screaming Huge Orgasm." She said from there he just finished her off doggy style and filled her so deep, she didn't even drip a single drop.

She also notified me that her boss had decided they needed to stay longer, so instead of coming home tonight, they will be staying three more days to get "More Work Done."

Cant wait to hear about how the rest of the trip goes. Or should I say, Cums.

Just thought I would share.

This would be incredible. To have my husbands boss take me out on the town or out of town and treat me like a lady. Then after hours of dining and dancing, he takes me back to his room. Then after an extended time of touching, kissing, fondling and such, he just can't stand it any more. Then he in a primal way puts me on my knees and forcefully takes me from behind. Grabbing my hips and forsing himself deeper and deeper inside me. Till he cums, filling my body. Mmmmmmmmmm

Great story, love to hear the outcome.

I have been asked by many for an update. Well, not a whole lot to update on. Accept to let everyone know that she now takes a "Business Trip" once a month now. That is all I can share because she is not giving any details in any way. Drives me crazy and she knows it. All I know is that she has a trip planned every month. As a matter of fact I just got a text a few minutes ago saying she was adding a trip to San Diego in two weeks.

My first wife used to work at a bar that was behind an X rated motel in our town. Her boss was black and he always had a room open for him and her to fuck. Quite a few times I would get a text that she was too ******* to drive and goin to stay in a room till she sobered up. I knew what that ment. She was fucking her boss or a customer that was stayin at the motel and had been in her bar. Her boss would get her ******* or high a lot because he knew it made her panties drop and her legs spread.

WORKING WEEKEND AT A BUSINESS CONFERENCE!!!!!

tumblr_odnazyKPxH1vy6m7zo1_500.jpg

I guess boss-employee relationships are not that rare in spite of all harasment issues. Anyway, my wife has a good friend, 44 now, married with 2 *******, who works in sales. When my wife meets with her - about 3-4 times a year - she always comes home with stories she tells me in bed. She started this job 8 years ago and has been in relationship with her boss and several permanent clients since then. She even serviced a nice group of 5 male clients who came from another city for negotiations in a sauna. She even invited my wife a couple of times but my dearest doesn't like one night stands and refused.

This last year my wife got a new boss at work. This is nothing new, happens all the time. What is new is that this new boss is very attracted to my wife. So for their annual business trip back east, normally DC, this year would be in the New Jersey area.

I love these trips because it gives me a chance to watch her spend days getting ready for the trip. She shaves everything extra close and typically buys new lingerie and outfits for the trip. This year while she was packing I brought her the usual toys and condoms and such. As she packed each one, she rejected the condoms. She said she would not be needing them. It was an instant turn on and disappointment at the same time. Usually when she goes without its where I get to enjoy her evening later, but it was a turn on since I know she loves bareback.

Well, Sunday morning came and I dropped her off at the Airport. Standing right at the curb was her new boss, Martin stands 6'4, I am guessing 235lbs, with absolutely no gut/belly and these huge guns for arms. He took her bag from her and took her in the other hand before I had even pulled away. It was incredible knowing she was going to have such a great time.

Quick Update
Got a text early last night saying she would not be able to call me later as she normally does. The management team would be going out on a boat ride for dinner and entertainment and she knew she would be getting back to her hotel really late.

She emailed me this morning to let me know she was headed for breakfast and that last night was great. After dinner and the normal stuff, her boss took her out on the deck of the boat and they watched the lights of New York as the boat sailed. She said as they sailed, he started flirting with her and eventually began kissing her neck. That is her weak point, if she lets you kiss her neck, its guaranteed your going to get her nipples hard. If they get hard enough long enough she will want them sucked. If you suck long enough, then she is yours. And that is exactly what he did.

After making out on the deck in the moon light for a while they headed back to the hotel where she went with him to his room. She said he sucked her nipples so hard and so long, that she begged him to take her. She said he made her cum several times before he finally sucked her clit and as she said, "Gave me a Screaming Huge Orgasm." She said from there he just finished her off doggy style and filled her so deep, she didn't even drip a single drop.

She also notified me that her boss had decided they needed to stay longer, so instead of coming home tonight, they will be staying three more days to get "More Work Done."

Cant wait to hear about how the rest of the trip goes. Or should I say, Cums.

Just thought I would share.

Lucky girl. Unfortunately my boss is my husband and I'm sick of begging

Back