Business Trip With Her New Boss

Great lookin' boss!

This would be incredible. To have my husbands boss take me out on the town or out of town and treat me like a lady. Then after hours of dining and dancing, he takes me back to his room. Then after an extended time of touching, kissing, fondling and such, he just can't stand it any more. Then he in a primal way puts me on my knees and forcefully takes me from behind. Grabbing my hips and forsing himself deeper and deeper inside me. Till he cums, filling my body. Mmmmmmmmmm

Great story, love to hear the outcome.

My wife is involved in an 8 year long affair with her Boss/Lover (he's my Boss also). He believes I am not aware of their sexual relationship, only their business relationship. The first two years she was actually "cheating" in that she had not told me a bout the relationship although I suspected (was a bad time in our marriage and communication was non-existent).

Initially their relationship was just a "when they traveled for business" situation, but after two years they both decided they wanted to be full time any time Lovers which resulted in her coming to me and admitting the relationship....that admission actually saved our marriage (long story) and brought us back together again.

This made it much easier for her to increase their time together and he is now her primary sex partner; they are together at least twice a week after work, and occasionally on weekends as well as their business trips together. Although we are sexual regularly, and especially after she has been with him, intercourse is very infrequent between us......you can usually count the number of times a year on one hand. When we do have intercourse, I have to wear a condom AND she uses her diaphragm, my sperm has not been in her body (with one exception) for 4 years. She jerks me off with a condom on while telling me about their latest tryst and I clean up the results of their evening together.

Two years ago they abandoned ANY pretense of birth control together and have been hoping that she would become pregnant by him. It appears that his age (late 50's) and her tipped uterus are not cooperating tho and no pregnancy has occurred. They spend the month of December together at the corporate condo business planning as well as having a full month together sexually also. Last year he introduced a new "situation" in to their relationship.......he asked her if she would "entertain" a group of potential Clients (another long story) which she agreed to do after discussing it with him. As they have abandoned birth control, her diaphragm was left at home with me (placed on my pillow with a note saying "I won't be needing THIS where I'm going!!") so she also did this entertaining birth control free.

For most of the guys it wasn't an issue, all they wanted was oral sex anyway...…..but two of the guys, after learning she was birth control free AND preferred not to use condoms, were quite enthusiastic about the situation: one was a younger Hispanic guy, and the other was Black. She had sex with both of them with NO birth control used and both came inside her more tan once that night. The Hispanic guy also visited her twice more during the week for "entertaining". She keeps in touch with both by email and texts but has not met them again. There have been two repeats of the "entertaining" since; he asked her to be a date for his best friend over New years which resulted in her cancelling plans with me so she could spend it with the friend, and the last time was another group of potential Clients at a hotel in our home town. Both were unplanned events, so she also used no birth control with the potential Clients.

They discussed the no birth control aspect of these situations as the agreement they had if she was to get pregnant by him is she would have the baby and let everyone think it was my baby (he believes I am unaware)…….he told her that if he could not be THE one to get her pregnant, he wanted to be the one that is RESPONSIBLE FOR her getting pregnant by someone other than me. Having a baby with him would not produce many questions as he is white and he and I are regularly mistaken for brothers when at functions together...….however several of the "entertainees" have been Hispanic or black, and the best friend she spent the weekend with looks nothing like me. We have had several (hot and sensual) discussions about this new aspect of their affair and have agreed that we both find it extremely sensual and exciting and have agreed we will "cross that bridge if we come to it"...….a play on what he told her the first time he asked her to entertain and they had a private discussion about her lack of birth control due to their desire for a pregnancy/ between them.

She has had several other work related relationships also, all of which went quite well even after they were ended. They are all friends yet, and she admits that were they to show an interest again she would be very willing to resume the relationships where they left off. Especially with one guy who she was never able to actually consummate a sexual relationship as he kept getting cold feet due to him being a co-worker with me also and could not handle it when she explained to him I was ok with her having outside relationships. She wishes she had let him think she was cheating behind my back now, but wanted to be sure he understood I was aware as they had developed a pretty significant emotional relationship before they became sexually interested in each other.

Long story, much longer than this even, but we both find sexual relationships with her co-workers to be quite enticing.

CW
Great story telling. Hope to hear more and this time maybe more detail about the acts themselves. You are a good husband to let her have affairs and entertain. She is a lucky hot wife to do what she wants. Maybe step it up and have her become the corporate [I means this in a good way and find it very exciting] whore. I would have her take the morning after pill after these encounters. Only not when she as sex with the boss or someone she really wants to be the *******.

My wife is involved in an 8 year long affair with her Boss/Lover (he's my Boss also). He believes I am not aware of their sexual relationship, only their business relationship. The first two years she was actually "cheating" in that she had not told me a bout the relationship although I suspected (was a bad time in our marriage and communication was non-existent).

Initially their relationship was just a "when they traveled for business" situation, but after two years they both decided they wanted to be full time any time Lovers which resulted in her coming to me and admitting the relationship....that admission actually saved our marriage (long story) and brought us back together again.

This made it much easier for her to increase their time together and he is now her primary sex partner; they are together at least twice a week after work, and occasionally on weekends as well as their business trips together. Although we are sexual regularly, and especially after she has been with him, intercourse is very infrequent between us......you can usually count the number of times a year on one hand. When we do have intercourse, I have to wear a condom AND she uses her diaphragm, my sperm has not been in her body (with one exception) for 4 years. She jerks me off with a condom on while telling me about their latest tryst and I clean up the results of their evening together.

Two years ago they abandoned ANY pretense of birth control together and have been hoping that she would become pregnant by him. It appears that his age (late 50's) and her tipped uterus are not cooperating tho and no pregnancy has occurred. They spend the month of December together at the corporate condo business planning as well as having a full month together sexually also. Last year he introduced a new "situation" in to their relationship.......he asked her if she would "entertain" a group of potential Clients (another long story) which she agreed to do after discussing it with him. As they have abandoned birth control, her diaphragm was left at home with me (placed on my pillow with a note saying "I won't be needing THIS where I'm going!!") so she also did this entertaining birth control free.

For most of the guys it wasn't an issue, all they wanted was oral sex anyway...…..but two of the guys, after learning she was birth control free AND preferred not to use condoms, were quite enthusiastic about the situation: one was a younger Hispanic guy, and the other was Black. She had sex with both of them with NO birth control used and both came inside her more tan once that night. The Hispanic guy also visited her twice more during the week for "entertaining". She keeps in touch with both by email and texts but has not met them again. There have been two repeats of the "entertaining" since; he asked her to be a date for his best friend over New years which resulted in her cancelling plans with me so she could spend it with the friend, and the last time was another group of potential Clients at a hotel in our home town. Both were unplanned events, so she also used no birth control with the potential Clients.

They discussed the no birth control aspect of these situations as the agreement they had if she was to get pregnant by him is she would have the baby and let everyone think it was my baby (he believes I am unaware)…….he told her that if he could not be THE one to get her pregnant, he wanted to be the one that is RESPONSIBLE FOR her getting pregnant by someone other than me. Having a baby with him would not produce many questions as he is white and he and I are regularly mistaken for brothers when at functions together...….however several of the "entertainees" have been Hispanic or black, and the best friend she spent the weekend with looks nothing like me. We have had several (hot and sensual) discussions about this new aspect of their affair and have agreed that we both find it extremely sensual and exciting and have agreed we will "cross that bridge if we come to it"...….a play on what he told her the first time he asked her to entertain and they had a private discussion about her lack of birth control due to their desire for a pregnancy/ between them.

She has had several other work related relationships also, all of which went quite well even after they were ended. They are all friends yet, and she admits that were they to show an interest again she would be very willing to resume the relationships where they left off. Especially with one guy who she was never able to actually consummate a sexual relationship as he kept getting cold feet due to him being a co-worker with me also and could not handle it when she explained to him I was ok with her having outside relationships. She wishes she had let him think she was cheating behind my back now, but wanted to be sure he understood I was aware as they had developed a pretty significant emotional relationship before they became sexually interested in each other.

Long story, much longer than this even, but we both find sexual relationships with her co-workers to be quite enticing.

CW
Great story telling

Great story telling. Hope to hear more and this time maybe more detail about the acts themselves. You are a good husband to let her have affairs and entertain. She is a lucky hot wife to do what she wants. Maybe step it up and have her become the corporate [I means this in a good way and find it very exciting] whore. I would have her take the morning after pill after these encounters. Only not when she as sex with the boss or someone she really wants to be the *******.

I have been asked by several lately to update on the extended three days of her first trip.

Well there isn’t a whole lot to tell. Kind of. Each of the days they were there, he had her wearing more and more sexy lingerie under her outfits. The first day they stayed, he took her lingerie shopping so she had a new set for each day. She would text me with details of what she was wearing. Then after work, they would go to dinner with other executives. The first night he had her wearing this sexy lingerie with matching stockings. Drove me crazy when she texted and said he had “******” his way into her room and stripped her. Didn’t hear anything til second morning.

She then described her new sexy outfit. That night they went to dinner together. She texted and said he asked her to go pantyless. I was rock hard, she would never do that for me. Before bed, she texted that she was super horny and really had to go.

In the morning again she texted, “all I have on underneath is a lacy bra.” I was rock hard all day. That night they got room service. She never texted me till she was ready to board the plane in the morning.

It took several month and several nights of me begging, but I finally got her to tell me. She told me each night they would seduce each other and try new things. She said one of the nights he tied her hands together and tied them to the curtains. When he deemed her naughty, he opened the curtains for all to see. Then he pounded her from behind.

Having learned her lesson, she just gave in to him and did what he asked. That’s when she quit wearing her panties. She also confessed that the morning she boarded the plane, she didn’t have anything on underneath. Her boss had taken all her lingerie when he packed and left early in the morning.

She enjoyed her trips with this boss for some time, until she moved to another company. She still tells me hot stories from time to time to tease me. She knows it will make me so horny I will do anything she wants.

Back