Business Trip With Her New Boss

tumblr_opcj2wqkpe1w03p95o1_540-jpg.1684195

I kinda' like just having him over to our house and letting him do what he does best there, and wake up to him the next morning and do it all over again. Thank you for your concern on how I do things, but I think we have it figured out... LOL!
it was just a thought, you have been ding this for awhile and i am still trying to get my wife to be blacked. i'm sure you are doing what works for you. :)

[tQUOTE="Playtime Patty, post: 1708256, member: 57078"]
1496860019-jpg.1717313
[/QUOTE]
This is the picture that was in my head after Alexa told me a story about a guy she had been fantasizing about. Shocking how much it looks like both of them. Lamont (a former minor league baseball player) worked as a sales rep for another company she does business with. They would have dinner, drinks and flirt. Since both were married they never let it go past the flirting. One night in Chicago they were out with a few others. It got late but Lamont wanted to keep the party going so he invited them back to his room. Alexa was the first one there. Lamont gave her a hug and she told me the tip of his cock literally rubbed against her pussy, soaking her instantly. As they hugged, he whispered, “I want to have you now”. At this point, another sloppy ******* co-worker knocks on the door. Lamont, being a gentleman, took care of the drunkard and bid my wife good night with another bbc pussy-kissed hug. Alexa went back to her room and quickly fingered herself to orgasm. She told me the story I said, “why didn’t you wait for the ******* to pass out then fuck Lamont”? With a punch to my arm Alexa said, “now you tell me.” Lamont soon took a job on the west coast and she has been searching ever since.

Back