Business Trip With Her New Boss

I m 39, but I had an affair with my boss two years ago. I was his executive secretary for a large commercial real estate company. He was two years younger me. He was tall and muscular originally from Jamaica. We started our affair innocently late night after hours work and taking clients to dinner. One night our eyes met as we both look at my computer. A kiss on the lips went to deeper kisses. He had a large cock circumsized that slightly curved at the head. I had a small couch in my private office but we ended fucking on my desk. The affair lasted almost two years. He was separated and I was still married to Hispanic male. I am part Mexican I was born in Mexico. My Dad was German my mom who is Mexican, and I came to USA when I was 14 when my Dad passed away. I am now single. My boss and I would have sex before and after work in the office. We traveled together to conferences all over country. We had separated rooms but I rarely slept in my room. My boss he loved me in hose. He stated when he grew up in Jamaica he did not see too often women in hose. When he came to US to New York to go to college. He loved seeing American women in hose. As his secretary I wore hose every day to work and he loved it. He liked fucking me thru my pantyhose or stockings.

tumblr_ooejm9p4n61tep43fo1_1280-jpg.1592919

This last year my wife got a new boss at work. This is nothing new, happens all the time. What is new is that this new boss is very attracted to my wife. So for their annual business trip back east, normally DC, this year would be in the New Jersey area.

I love these trips because it gives me a chance to watch her spend days getting ready for the trip. She shaves everything extra close and typically buys new lingerie and outfits for the trip. This year while she was packing I brought her the usual toys and condoms and such. As she packed each one, she rejected the condoms. She said she would not be needing them. It was an instant turn on and disappointment at the same time. Usually when she goes without its where I get to enjoy her evening later, but it was a turn on since I know she loves bareback.

Well, Sunday morning came and I dropped her off at the Airport. Standing right at the curb was her new boss, Martin stands 6'4, I am guessing 235lbs, with absolutely no gut/belly and these huge guns for arms. He took her bag from her and took her in the other hand before I had even pulled away. It was incredible knowing she was going to have such a great time.

Quick Update
Got a text early last night saying she would not be able to call me later as she normally does. The management team would be going out on a boat ride for dinner and entertainment and she knew she would be getting back to her hotel really late.

She emailed me this morning to let me know she was headed for breakfast and that last night was great. After dinner and the normal stuff, her boss took her out on the deck of the boat and they watched the lights of New York as the boat sailed. She said as they sailed, he started flirting with her and eventually began kissing her neck. That is her weak point, if she lets you kiss her neck, its guaranteed your going to get her nipples hard. If they get hard enough long enough she will want them sucked. If you suck long enough, then she is yours. And that is exactly what he did.

After making out on the deck in the moon light for a while they headed back to the hotel where she went with him to his room. She said he sucked her nipples so hard and so long, that she begged him to take her. She said he made her cum several times before he finally sucked her clit and as she said, "Gave me a Screaming Huge Orgasm." She said from there he just finished her off doggy style and filled her so deep, she didn't even drip a single drop.

She also notified me that her boss had decided they needed to stay longer, so instead of coming home tonight, they will be staying three more days to get "More Work Done."

Cant wait to hear about how the rest of the trip goes. Or should I say, Cums.

Just thought I would share.
The story is so real and inspiriational

I m 39, but I had an affair with my boss two years ago. I was his executive secretary for a large commercial real estate company. He was two years younger me. He was tall and muscular originally from Jamaica. We started our affair innocently late night after hours work and taking clients to dinner. One night our eyes met as we both look at my computer. A kiss on the lips went to deeper kisses. He had a large cock circumsized that slightly curved at the head. I had a small couch in my private office but we ended fucking on my desk. The affair lasted almost two years. He was separated and I was still married to Hispanic male. I am part Mexican I was born in Mexico. My Dad was German my mom who is Mexican, and I came to USA when I was 14 when my Dad passed away. I am now single. My boss and I would have sex before and after work in the office. We traveled together to conferences all over country. We had separated rooms but I rarely slept in my room. My boss he loved me in hose. He stated when he grew up in Jamaica he did not see too often women in hose. When he came to US to New York to go to college. He loved seeing American women in hose. As his secretary I wore hose every day to work and he loved it. He liked fucking me thru my pantyhose or stockings.
lucky boss

Back