BUSCO PAREJA CUCKOLD EN BARCELONA, ESPAÑA 🇪🇸 - Looking for a cuckold partner in Barcelona, Spain 🇪🇸

Soy corneador latino moreno serio y discreto de 1.75 de altura y 20cm de dotación buscando pasar un ameno rato u amistad duradera. Recido en Jaen, España.
Tengo cerca de 7 años en el ambiente y busco concretar con parejas reales que busquen encuentros 100% cuckold y llegar a otro nivel en su vida sexual.

Si te interesa, escríbeme al privado o a mi telegram @bbcfm001.

-

I am serious and discreet brown latin bull of 1.75 in height and 20cm of endowment looking to spend a pleasant time or lasting friendship. Received in Jaen, Spain.
I have about 7 years in the environment and I seek to specify with real couples who seek 100% cuckold encounters and reach another level in their sex life.

If you are interested, write to me privately or to my telegram @bbcfm001

Last edited:
Soy corneador latino moreno serio y discreto de 1.75 de altura y 20cm de dotación buscando pasar un ameno rato u amistad duradera. Recido en Barcelona, España.
Tengo cerca de 7 años en el ambiente y busco concretar con parejas reales que busquen encuentros 100% cuckold y llegar a otro nivel en su vida sexual.

-

I am serious and discreet brown latin bull of 1.75 in height and 20cm of endowment looking to spend a pleasant time or lasting friendship. Received in Barcelona, Spain.
I have about 7 years in the environment and I seek to specify with real couples who seek 100% cuckold encounters and reach another level in their sex life.

Hola. No te pude encontrar en Instagram, alguna otra forma?

Van!

Attachments

• IMG_4441.jpeg
    IMG_4441.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_4443.jpeg
    IMG_4443.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 248
Soy corneador latino moreno serio y discreto de 1.75 de altura y 20cm de dotación buscando pasar un ameno rato u amistad duradera. Recido en Barcelona, España.

-

I am serious and discreet brown latin bull of 1.75 in height and 20cm of endowment looking to spend a pleasant time or lasting friendship. Received in Barcelona, Spain.

This is the kind of contact and relationship we are looking for an experienced bull for my wife while I watch and am cuckoldEd

Back