Bullying The Cuckold

1538852141.jpg

437576313.jpg
this is the real thing..

Just a few thoughts to clarify my last post ... #1 all men are not created equally, either in dick size, physique, strength, etc. If they were, you white ladies would not be clambering to the over-emphasis of the big, black cock.
#2 You mentioned that "A minority of black men are very aggressive, and very sexually aggressive and will think nothing of slapping a white husband who tries to intervene" ... that's ASSAULT here in the good ole USofA. Our laws allow us to take whatever means necessary to protect ourselves when our lives are threatened. That includes "smacking a whiteboi around" ... which is also disrespect.
#3 Fighting with fists actually cause permanent damages to eyes, eardrums, teeth, and bone structure of the face, not to mention possibilities of brain damage and even death. That's why boxers wear gloves when they box.
#4 If the roles were reversed ... it was a white man smacking a black man around and showing him disrespect, that black man would use any means possible, including that 357 magnum, to deter that white man ... ask any black man here. As we say, here, in the US ...

View attachment 409618 View attachment 409619

You know Mac, you always ******* fantasies and it sucks. But today it's actually very helpful. It's the 21st century. We don't tolerate bullying of any race. If you are a bully, you will be tracked down on any social media site and Anonymous will make your life a living hell.

Most black guys are not like this. Look at this group of eighth grade (mostly black) basketball players *defending* a white cheerleader with Down Syndrome from bullies.

This is the standard that we hold ourselves to in this century.

Don't get me wrong. Teasing and dominating in the bedroom is fine. If you asked your wife to get into the crazy lifestyle and things got out of control, then it's also fine. But when innocent people see their families torn apart can't even feel safe in their own homes with the people they're supposed to trust, it's time to let up a bit.

The world is a pretty mean place, no doubt. but that's nothing to be proud of.

You know Mac, you always ******* fantasies and it sucks. But today it's actually very helpful. It's the 21st century. We don't tolerate bullying of any race. If you are a bully, you will be tracked down on any social media site and Anonymous will make your life a living hell.

Most black guys are not like this. Look at this group of eighth grade (mostly black) basketball players *defending* a white cheerleader with Down Syndrome from bullies.

This is the standard that we hold ourselves to in this century.

Don't get me wrong. Teasing and dominating in the bedroom is fine. If you asked your wife to get into the crazy lifestyle and things got out of control, then it's also fine. But when innocent people see their families torn apart can't even feel safe in their own homes with the people they're supposed to trust, it's time to let up a bit.

Go pick the Black Man's cotton white boi

You know Mac, you always ******* fantasies and it sucks. But today it's actually very helpful. It's the 21st century. We don't tolerate bullying of any race.
I really apologize for that, shocked. Usually its "extreme fantasy & forum posts" that I usually do that to, as small brains tend to be influenced rather easily, and extreme fantasies are usually damaging if played out. I'll try to be more sensitive to other's insensitivities from now on ... thanks for calling my attention to it. gif_Yellowball-rollingEyes2.gif

And the world is getting meaner, too. I was bullied in HS because I was a real skinny guy, and I recall it wasn't funny, and it was why my ******* and I took several years of martial arts when they were growing up. My ******* got her second degree black belt just last year. When she was 14, these two 15 year old boys at her school were harassing her (popping her bra strap, etc) and she broke one of their noses. The parents came to my house (with him standing behind them) wanting my wife and me to pay for his medical expenses. I told her what her ******* did, of course she said that was not what happened (2 female witnesses saw it), and said she was going to sue me. I laughed at her, told her my ******* was available inside IF her ******* wished to call her a liar to her face, and closed the door on her. Never heard from the bitch again. :)

Last edited:
You know Mac, you always ******* fantasies and it sucks. But today it's actually very helpful. It's the 21st century. We don't tolerate bullying of any race. If you are a bully, you will be tracked down on any social media site and Anonymous will make your life a living hell. Most black guys are not like this.

But what if you're a girl and you find it hot? Displays of male-on-male dominance can be really sexy to some ladies. Just check out all the hot girls at wrestling and boxing matches.

But what if you're a girl and you find it hot? Displays of male-on-male dominance can be really sexy to some ladies. Just check out all the hot girls at wrestling and boxing matches.

But they're not actually abusing each other. You're talking about abusing somebody and getting off on the permanent emotional scarring and destruction that it causes them. If he likes being abused and has that fantasy, then that's fine. But if he's ******, then you should consider showing some humanity. You've permanently turned your husband into a dysfunctional shell of a human being. What does that contribute to society? But hey, at least you got to get off, right?

If two girls were mud wrestling and one was begging the other to stop, crying, or clearly really getting hurt, I definitely could never get turned on. I'm not judging you for getting turned on. Some women like having their nipples squeezed and their hair pulled. But I'm saying that you shouldn't make that choice for somebody else, especially if it really hurts them.

BTW the hot girls at wrestling and boxing matches are all promoters who are paid as props to attract the meathead males who like to watch other men bash each other.

BTW the hot girls at wrestling and boxing matches are all promoters who are paid as props to attract the meathead males who like to watch other men bash each other.

They are not - I can assure you of that. Wrestling is popular with hen parties, and many wrestlers have a lot of female fans. Girls will pay to watch wrestling and boxing. I have for one.

They are not - I can assure you of that. Wrestling is popular with hen parties, and many wrestlers have a lot of female fans. Girls will pay to watch wrestling and boxing. I have for one.

Nonetheless, there's a difference between fighters looking for a championship trophy and your husband. These fighters do this voluntarily and are paid. They have their own weight class and can fight on somewhat equal terms. And it ends after a finite amount of time. They don't lose their homes, families, and feelings of love and safety. They aren't made to live it 24/7. They don't get to a point where they cry and beg to be left in peace, only to have their own wives laughing at them and telling them that this is their new miserable life forever (I'll bet that the thought gets you all wet, doesn't it! ;-))

I could see how this could be a hot fantasy, if only people weren't so cruel to actually do it!

Back