Bullying The Cuckold

first would make warm up my lover, u should trapehis bbc very hard till make it rock, then suck it, and then suck me while i keep sucking his cock to put it even harder..do u like that little tinny white trash..?
That's hot, I'd get very hard and jealous licking your pussy ready for bbc, would you make me wear a chastity cage too?

Actually, I think I need to say something. Some people on this website seem to think that we live in some kind of kum-ba-yah world, where black men only hit on a white woman with the permission of her boyfriend or husband. And white women will only sleep with a black man with strict rules imposed, and will always discuss it with their partner first.

It would be great if this were the case, boys, wouldn’t it. But guess what, I have some news for you. A minority of black men are very aggressive, and very sexually aggressive and will think nothing of slapping a white husband who tries to intervene. And a minority of white women get off on their power.

Sorry, but it’s not a nice world out there, guys

... A minority of black men are very aggressive, and very sexually aggressive and will think nothing of slapping a white husband who tries to intervene.
Sorry, but it’s not a nice world out there, guys

No, it's not a nice world out there, Rachel; you're absolutely right. That's why they make these lit'l "toys" ... for those, as you call ... the sexually aggressive types. A 357 magnum hollow point can make for having a really, bad day ... trust me!

GIF_Yellowball-NO.gif pic_357Magnum.jpg
Play nice or be iced!

Wow, frankly I am quite amazed by that statement. Actually I think that guns are really bad and should be banned everywhere. I am a peace loving chick.

Jamaal doesn't have a gun, he told me, though he could get access to one, he has never needed to. He says that he prefers to sort things out peacefully, or if the worst comes to the worst, with his fists. He is actually such a gentle giant.

I guess the gun is the last refuge of the small-dicked white boy who is desparate not to lose his woman, at least in the USA. Here in the UK guns are by and large prohibited and men sort out their issues with their fists. Tht's the way it should be, then there is no risk of permenant damage.

Plus, you might not know this but in the USA black on black crime kills lots of black men each year and no one wants that.

... I guess the gun is the last refuge of the small-dicked white boy who is desparate not to lose his woman, at least in the USA. Here in the UK guns are by and large prohibited and men sort out their issues with their fists. Tht's the way it should be, then there is no risk of permenant damage.

Plus, you might not know this but in the USA black on black crime kills lots of black men each year and no one wants that.

Just a few thoughts to clarify my last post ... #1 all men are not created equally, either in dick size, physique, strength, etc. If they were, you white ladies would not be clambering to the over-emphasis of the big, black cock.
#2 You mentioned that "A minority of black men are very aggressive, and very sexually aggressive and will think nothing of slapping a white husband who tries to intervene" ... that's ASSAULT here in the good ole USofA. Our laws allow us to take whatever means necessary to protect ourselves when our lives are threatened. That includes "smacking a whiteboi around" ... which is also disrespect.
#3 Fighting with fists actually cause permanent damages to eyes, eardrums, teeth, and bone structure of the face, not to mention possibilities of brain damage and even death. That's why boxers wear gloves when they box.
#4 If the roles were reversed ... it was a white man smacking a black man around and showing him disrespect, that black man would use any means possible, including that 357 magnum, to deter that white man ... ask any black man here. As we say, here, in the US ...

pic_ThatsAFactJack.jpg gif_Yellowball-You'reWelcome.gif

Last edited:
1538852141.jpg

437576313.jpg

Back