Bullying The Cuckold

I think my purpose here is to stand up for everyone who DOES NOT want this. NOT EVERYONE IS THE SAME!! If any guy tried this with me, or my husband, he'd be out the f'ing door so fast it would make his head spin.

Some may feel too intimidated to stand up for themselves and say that they don't want this. I'm not. And if a guy can't handle a woman who is strong enough to speak her mind, then he doesn't deserve me!

When I was a student I experienced an episode where a black guy totally pummeled a white guy in the street. I didn't know the black guy, but a roommate of mine was having an on-off relationship with the white guy, who ended up with a black eye and I think he lost a tooth. He went to the emergency room. It wasn't nice, but after he went to the emergency room the black guy came back to our shared house and ended up having really loud sex with her in the room next to mine. I always remember thinking that she was such a heartless bitch for allowing the guy who had beat her boyfriend to come back to the house, and then having sex with him.

I'm all for it. There's plenty of bullying that goes on in our house. It works for everyone, so why not? It's mostly in the form of face-slapping, spitting, taunting, things like that, even outside of sexual situations. Little reminders to show who's boss. I fall in love with both of them a little more every time it happens, hah.

I must admit I find watching a totally dominant alpha male display his dominance a real turn-on too.

Yes, I get the urge to take on a role as a butler for a black master or doing chores like washing and polishing his car.

I heard that a lot of black men in the US get a kick of seeing white men in demeaning, subservient roles, like its a kind of revenge for all the slavery and oppression. I dont know if there is any truth in that, but a lot of black males I meet seem very alpha and dismissive of white men.

I heard that a lot of black men in the US get a kick of seeing white men in demeaning, subservient roles, like its a kind of revenge for all the slavery and oppression. I dont know if there is any truth in that, but a lot of black males I meet seem very alpha and dismissive of white men.
Do you think some black masters would enjoy locking up a white boys dick as reparation for black slaves being locked up. Also read accounts of white boys having their ass whipped by the in front of their wives, sometimes at the request of the wife.

I heard that a lot of black men in the US get a kick of seeing white men in demeaning, subservient roles, like its a kind of revenge for all the slavery and oppression.

I'd say you speak of things that many will deny, but think about regularly. White men are the cause of a lot of things in this world ... bubonic plague, global warming, blistered paint, hang nails, the cat over-population, wrinkled shirts, road pot holes, farts, fleas, navel lint, etc etc ... the list is really long, but most definitely black male oppression!

GIF_mad-IDNGAF.gif

Back