Bullying The Cuckold

Ultimately, it is what works for each individual couple. Sorry, but if that's how a bull tells me he wants to treat me/us, he's not going to last long around me. My primary relationship is my husband, and I will not do ANYTHING that will weaken that bond. Any other guy is a FWB, and I don't allow friends to bully or humiliate me, whether we are sexually involved or not.
thats good that you have such a strong bond with him. that is key to cuckolding!

Oh yes, some light play fighting, slapping, headlocks, no black eyes or *******, just light pain and making the cuck learn his place is hot. The bull asking the cuck, "what are you gonna do white boy? You want me to beat your ass again? Yeah, that's what I thought!!" I would roleplay that with someone.
I'm good with everyone shaking hands and being friendly before and after.
just enjoy the fantasy that has become reality:)

Dsoul, you're getting "soft" man ... michelle caught it right off; the condom should be on the 'cuck' ... what are you thinking, my man? View attachment 383922 TIME OUT!
Of course it should! Heaven forbid that any worthless white boii seed be allowed to escape! Only superior black seed!

Heavy dose of sarcasm with tongue planted firmly in cheek!

Lol

Back