Bullying The Cuckold

To each thier own, but I think everyone should enjoy the experience without taking it to the extreme. I have personally been with a couple where the wife made hubby wait on me hand n foot, from making sure my favorite beer n snacks where waiting for me when I arrived to inviting me to stay the weekend in their bedroom while he slept in the live in basement to calling him on the phone to "fetch" me a beer out the fridge while she was giving head and not even acknowledge him when he entered the room, just kept sucking. He loved every moment of it but not everyone is like this and for me very rare to come across so again to each their own.

Baller

hot Picture sir black master
I don't know and no criticism whatsoever to those posting the pictures like these and I assume many are pulled from the internet and 'still framed' out of commercial videos???

In a true master-wife-cuck/sub relationship I have not been allowed anything like that. Reason being the cuck is in direct 'jack-off' distance onto the superior black male and he is also bareback for being so close.

Personal experience would be the cuck would have to condom up if he was allowed to be that close and most of the time, the lax positioning and enjoyment by the cuck as to his gawking would not be long-lasting by the FemDom's and Master/Superior males I have been accustomed to.

When the wife invites over a group of black men to fuck her and they don't allow the hubby any chance of getting involved in the act . . . that's some type of bullying that's going on. Her hubby realises then on that when it comes to her getting fucked, he's further down the line.

IMG_20150118_145348.jpg

When the wife invites over a group of black men to fuck her and they don't allow the hubby any chance of getting involved in the act . . . that's some type of bullying that's going on. Her hubby realises then on that when it comes to her getting fucked, he's further down the line.

love this, nothing he can do, and looks like he want to do something...they own her now...

The whole concept of cuckolding is so foreign to me but to each his own I guess. I suppose if your thing is humiliation then being bullied by the black man might be something that you'd find satisfying.

I can tell you from personal experience that this woman is turned on by a man who can dominate my husband. My husband actually had an altercation with the first black guy I ended up fucking. He was hitting on me at the mall. My husband saw it, got angry and confronted the guy. No punches were thrown but when they stood there face to face it was obvious my husband was intimidated by him and backed down. I can't tell you how much that turned me on. OMG I was soaked thinking about it. I went back the next day and found the guy and we went back to his place. And the rest is history.

I'd have to think other women have felt the same way.

Last edited:

Its beautiful seeing a white couple making love after a long week

The whole concept of cuckolding is so foreign to me but to each his own I guess. I suppose if your thing is humiliation then being bullied by the black man might be something that you'd find satisfying.

I can tell you from personal experience that this woman is turned on by a man who can dominate my husband. My husband actually had an altercation with the first black guy I ended up fucking. He was hitting on me at the mall. My husband saw it, got angry and confronted the guy. No punches were thrown but when they stood there face to face it was obvious my husband was intimidated by him and backed down. I can't tell you how much that turned me on. OMG I was soaked thinking about it. I went back the next day and found the guy and we went back to his place. And the rest is history.

I'd have to think other women have felt the same way.
Ohhhhh yes yes yes. This!

Back