Bulls - what is the ideal attitude of a cuckold .

I would think it would depend on the "bull." Some would want the husband to be out of the picture entirely and to just see the wife as if she were single. Some don't mind the husband being around and may even get off on the idea of fucking a white man's precious wife in front of him. Some "bulls" even get off on the power trip of forsing the white husband to perform bisexual acts on them while others would beat the husband if he touched them sexually. Other "bulls" may enjoy the humiliation and deprivation of a cuckold while others may be turned off by a wife who is cruel to her husband or a couple who has an unhealthy marriage. Some may want to get the wife pregnant while others may not want to ******* a baby over whom they will have no custody. There's really no "ideal cuckold."

Remember that black "bulls" are really black men, and black men share 99.9% of the same DNA as white men. Many of their desires and aspirations overlap. Some black men are assholes and proud of it while others are perfect gentlemen and very kind and empathetic people. Compatibility is most important. Don't look for an unemployed, thuggish, and domineering black "bull" who is looking for a couple to own or a wife to pimp if you want to keep a normal marriage but discreetly get your fix of chocolate once a week. And don't go for a busy, educated, respectable married man who is merely looking for a weekly fix of blonde or ginger pussy if you're looking to be completely dominated, controlled, and roughly fucked 24/7! Both sides will be disappointed or worse! And yes, husbands are stakeholders and must have at least some say or at a minimum must agree to waive that right.

I prefer for Cuckie to be quiet, submissive and eager to please wifey. I don't like insolence, talk back, I don even like commentary from him.It's great when a hot wife controls him, tells him what a great time she's having, sends him for drinks and tells him when to clean up. Alpha cucks can get on my nerves. Especially whiny demanding ones

Optimally, I prefer the cuck to be a passive presence. It's OK for him to watch (I'd think that's probably the POINT for most). He can even please his wife a bit while I'm pleasing her, but I don't wish to have any sort of man-on-man sexual contact with him (I've read some posts here about cucks wanting to suck the bull's cock. Not into that. Sorry). So anyway, yeah: A passive presence. Also, to second what Ras Clot said above, "Since cuckold husband makes lot of sacrifices & serves his wife to bull, the question should be, what should be an ideal attitude of bull?". Precisely. And the ideal attitude, in my mind at least, would be that of mutual respect. I'm not trying to disrespect anyone, or make anyone feel small (unless that's what they're specifically ASKING for, I guess. And even then, it'd be an act; role play). I think there's plenty of room for all participants to enjoy themselves.

Back