Bulls: what if she becomes pregnant?

EDcrheatme

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
This is on topic as a popular "fantasy" on this forum is the bull impregnates a young white woman.
But then what? Bulls: know your rights!
This lengthy article, written by a black male attorney, is a case study from South Carolina. The young black man fought for custody of his interracial ******* and eventually won. White birth mom's name is no longer even on the girl's birth certificate.
Link:
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/07/paternity-registry/396044/

I know, or did know a swing couple (white) who had this happen to them, it wasn’t planned just a straight accident and date mix-up. It basically destroyed their relationship with her boyfriend leaving her and the guy who knocked her up vanished once he found out he was a daddy, he used a fake name, throw away phone and they had no address.

This an unfortunate case but also one of the extremes of what can happen. In my case I knocked up a few of my playmates - but two were mis-Cs. One turned out to be an incredibly beautiful mixed baby girl.
Bareback is ultimately incredible but after cumming inside so much it is bound to happen. Only took one missed pill and next thing you know, a swollen tummy.

I know, or did know a swing couple (white) who had this happen to them, it wasn’t planned just a straight accident and date mix-up. It basically destroyed their relationship with her boyfriend leaving her and the guy who knocked her up vanished once he found out he was a daddy, he used a fake name, throw away phone and they had no address.
kinda fucked up her BF left her when I'm sure he was all about them swinging! That sucks.

BF didn't have any skin in that pregnancy. Why should HE become obligated for the next 21 years to raise another man's x-baby? Let her chase the dude down that knocked her up if she needs support. It's the only way to eventually stop this foolishness is to start making people, causing the problems, accountable.
The courts only care about the well being and care of the children produced. Bio-fathers need to be made to step up.

I got a vasectomy no worries about pregnancy. However STD's are always a consideration. Approximately 15-20% of the population has herpes. Herpes is a gift that keep on giving, it can give you sensations you never expected. Unless you KNOW the person you are fucking is clean wear a condom.

If you get someone pregnant be a man and support your baby. Being a ******* would good idea also.

id adopt if it was my girl :)

Has any one but us read the article? The poor guy did due diligence, and could document that. The text messages were admissible in court. So, save them!

I’ve found with *most* of the black men I’ve been with they do seem to ejaculate larger volumes compared with the white guys (including my boyfriend) I’ve been with. Sometimes I still get surprised at the amount there is. As for it being more potent I would imagine its BS, the same goes for it tasting different to white.

BF didn't have any skin in that pregnancy. Why should HE become obligated for the next 21 years to raise another man's x-baby? Let her chase the dude down that knocked her up if she needs support. It's the only way to eventually stop this foolishness is to start making people, causing the problems, accountable.
The courts only care about the well being and care of the children produced. Bio-fathers need to be made to step up.

If you encourage your girl to swing and that happens, then you own a part of it and you should step up to the plate, be proud of 'your' beautiful mixed-race baby, and give every ounce of love and support to your gf/wife and the baby (yes this includes everything from babysitting to changing diapers to working extra hard and handing over your paycheck). You helped to create the situation and it's your responsibility to help to make the best of it. Now if *she* ****** the lifestyle on you and you reluctantly consented because she knew how to take advantage of your love for her, then I say ditch the bitch.

I got pregnant with my first one-night BBC. (Got an abortion, as I didn't even know the guy and never saw him again.) I've read that black seed is significantly more potent than white.

Do you plan to have black babies in the future? If you marry a white guy and he's infertile, would you consider it then? You're beautiful and would have made such gorgeous babies!

If you encourage your girl to swing and that happens, then you own a part of it ..... You helped to create the situation and it's your responsibility to help to make the best of it .... Now if *she* ****** the lifestyle on you and you reluctantly consented because she knew how to take advantage of your love for her, then I say ditch the bitch.

Tell the courts that BS and listen to the laughter. Time to leave your fantasy world and enter the "Real World Order". There are enough unwed baby mamas struggling to raise their babies by themselves while holding 2 minimum wage jobs and living off food stamps.

gif_Yellowball-GoodForNothing.gif"IF you make a baby, you should share the COST of raising that baby." gif_Yellowball-JUDGE.gif So sayeth the COURTS!

Tell the courts that BS and listen to the laughter. Time to leave your fantasy world and enter the "Real World Order". There are enough unwed baby mamas struggling to raise their babies by themselves while holding 2 minimum wage jobs and living off food stamps.

View attachment 618280"IF you make a baby, you should share the COST of raising that baby." View attachment 618281 So sayeth the COURTS!

I'm only saying morally that if you get your girl into this and hooked on it, then a decent person should accept ownership of the part of the situation and help to make the best of it. It's not about fantasy. If I ever pushed a girl into this and it got out of control, I'd do just that.

I’ve found with *most* of the black men I’ve been with they do seem to ejaculate larger volumes compared with the white guys (including my boyfriend) I’ve been with. Sometimes I still get surprised at the amount there is. As for it being more potent I would imagine its BS, the same goes for it tasting different to white.
There are a number of factors that can affect the volume of the males' ejaculation. I doubt race is a factor. A major factor in volume is frequency of ejaculation. Simply put if a man hasn't had an orgasm for awhile he will likely produce a larger volume of ejaculate, at least for his first orgasm. It could mean he doesn't get laid very often.:(

Last edited:

I have no clue about the taste, but the amount of sperm produced is a combination of genetics (size/shape of the plumbing downstairs) and the amount of time since the last ejaculation. Nothing to do with race.

I'm way too young for that, so I'm not tempting fate. If both parties agreed to go bare, regardless of the circumstances I'd say they are responsible. In the end, it comes down to the baby's life and that the baby couldn't do anything to affect the situation and therefore shouldn't have to suffer because of it. For that reason, while I understand the reasoning behind abortions, I have to say that if you didn't want a kid you should have been wearing rubbers, though accidents happen. It's complicated and depends on the circumstances in my opinion.

Back