Bulls: what if she becomes pregnant?

I know, or did know a swing couple (white) who had this happen to them, it wasn’t planned just a straight accident and date mix-up. It basically destroyed their relationship with her boyfriend leaving her and the guy who knocked her up vanished once he found out he was a daddy, he used a fake name, throw away phone and they had no address.

Wow, worse case right there!

I agree that the right thing to do for the couple if to step up and take care of the baby... It is their baby. I know the law doesn't always see it that way, but those are our views. The decision to involve the ******* is one that can be made amongst the three or more who engaged in the act, but I don't think it should be compulsory for the bull to take responsibility given that the situation was known to the couple risking pregnancy.

Its difficult to have a serious conversation about a very serious topic when 2 thirds of the group is embedded so deeply in the fantasy of it all. Still, this is worth challenging and discussing ...
You killed a fetus because of a one night interracial fling???
nieve, I don't see where Megan said what week she ended her pregnancy, do you? A fetus doesn't become a fetus until after the second month of pregnancy. Up to that point, its still an embryo, right?
I guess its more on one's position on "right to life" or "right to choose" is. I personally tend to change sides on this issue once a pregnancy reaches its 2nd trimester. It's an issue that's been being fought for decades now.
I guess I might ask you, IF you had a young *******, and she was raped and impregnated under the worst imaginable circumstances, would you agree to help her seek an abortion if she pleaded with you to do so?
Most parents would, but you play hell getting a "right to lifer" to admit that.

Its difficult to have a serious conversation about a very serious topic when 2 thirds of the group is embedded so deeply in the fantasy of it all. Still, this is worth challenging and discussing ...

nieve, I don't see where Megan said what week she ended her pregnancy, do you? A fetus doesn't become a fetus until after the second month of pregnancy. Up to that point, its still an embryo, right?
I guess its more on one's position on "right to life" or "right to choose" is. I personally tend to change sides on this issue once a pregnancy reaches its 2nd trimester. It's an issue that's been being fought for decades now.
I guess I might ask you, IF you had a young *******, and she was raped and impregnated under the worst imaginable circumstances, would you agree to help her seek an abortion if she pleaded with you to do so?
Most parents would, but you play hell getting a "right to lifer" to admit that.

Ok. If it makes YOU more comfortable..."She terminated the life of a human embryo!"

Ok. If it makes YOU more comfortable..."She terminated the life of a human embryo!"
I wasn't meaning to be a smartass, nieve, I was actually trying to make you feel comfortable. A woman has no business, anyways, having bareback sex when she's not on birth control. And if she does, at least she should be willing to spring for the morning after pill. Using abortion as a method of birth control is not right.

I wasn't meaning to be a smartass, nieve, I was actually trying to make you feel comfortable. A woman has no business, anyways, having bareback sex when she's not on birth control. And if she does, at least she should be willing to spring for the morning after pill. Using abortion as a method of birth control is not right.

Thank you. I agree. Sad that many a young woman chooses an easy way out.
Good discussion.

Most of the responses here are what leads to my pregnancy fetish..........I always wanted 3-4 *******, only managed one due to a "tipped uterus", still hoping for ONE more before I'm too old and everyone here gets pregnant "accidentally"..........hoo hummmm. Poor me. J (the wife)

The wife and I have talked about this. It only makes sense as much so as how things will go when things happen. Neither of us want it to happen. But, we both entered this fun together and the results of the fun should also be a mutual responsibility. Shame on her boyfriend for not having stepped up and accepted the responsibilities when he was all for the fun.

I know, or did know a swing couple (white) who had this happen to them, it wasn’t planned just a straight accident and date mix-up. It basically destroyed their relationship with her boyfriend leaving her and the guy who knocked her up vanished once he found out he was a daddy, he used a fake name, throw away phone and they had no address.

In our "dark fantasies" this is actually quite a turn on for us...…..wife's first Black Lover kind of did this to her, and it actually was both depressing AND a turn on for her/us. Their first time together was EXTREMELY hot for her, and she ended up taking him inside of her without her diaphragm in (all the birth control she uses), they of course lost control and she ended up spending the entire weekend with him letting him cum in her a total of 11 times all without ANY protection used!! She was BEGGING him to knock her up and he was assuring her he was...….much more graphically than the site will allow posting too...…..

2 weeks later her period was a week late and it was ALWAYS like clockwork,,,,,she called him VERY excited to share the news that her very first time with a BBC my have resulted in her getting pregnant!! It was too early for a test, but she "felt" pregnant. Later, she admitted that he was really pretty noncommittal and not particularly excited to hear from her, but her excitement was enough for her and after she agreed to drive across state to meet him, he agreed to meet her again. They spent the weekend together again having totally unprotected sex (she thought she was pregnant already, so why bother taking her diaphragm) but she admitted that the LUST of the first meeting was not the same. The sex was great, and as much as the first time, but not the LUST.

Her period actually started on the 4 hour drive back across state...….she called me SOBBING!! I have had two calls like that from my wife, her SOBBING because she is not pregnant by someone else when she was SURE she was and wanted to be...…..It is quite an unusual experience although again, quite sensual as well. She had tried calling him first, but he didn't answer. And continued not to answer all week, and eventually the number went "no longer in service". She was sad at first, felt "used" and "thrown away" initially...... but then it began to feel "hot" too when I brought it up in the right manner....like she was a simple slut that was used and when done, just discarded. She came to like being his 'cum dump" that he didn't really care about at all, especially once they thought she was pregnant!!

It has become one of many fantasies we discuss while she is jerking me off with a condom on so my sperm doesn't touch her. With one exception that got me in a LOT of trouble with her (LOL) my sperm has not touched or entered her body for over 3 years. Until recently, she has exclusively had her Boss/Lovers cum inside of her.

CW

Back