Bulls vs Non BUlls...a question for the couples.

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I've been in this lifestyle for quite sometime and have heard a lot of opinions from many different couples. So I will pose this question to the group.....in your opinion, what separates a true Bull from the guys just looking to get laid? How do you know when you are dealing with a true Bull? Is dealing with a true Bull something that is important to you? I look forward to seeing the responses to this thread.

One of the differences, for me, is that the relationship with a bull doesn't stop in one night, but goes on and goes better with the time. I had some lovers, sometimes great sex, but with the bull is the best sex ever, even because bull knows me better, knows how to do and what to do. We are not the same in bed. With my bull there is a bond of trust that allowed me to try things I never thought before. He brought me to a new awareness of myself.
For me it's difficult to have the same attitude with whom I never seen before.
Last but not least bull knows perfectly his role.
Some lovers I met wanted only fast sex. Bull wants to come, but even wants to create a bound that remains after all is ended.
My opinion.

We had 2 bulls as they said and both were one night and if they were bulls don't know why they asked me what they can do with her. I would think a bull would let her know what she will be doing and definetly won't be last time she is with them.

I've been in this lifestyle for quite sometime and have heard a lot of opinions from many different couples. So I will pose this question to the group.....in your opinion, what separates a true Bull from the guys just looking to get laid? How do you know when you are dealing with a true Bull? Is dealing with a true Bull something that is important to you? I look forward to seeing the responses to this thread.
my hubby just is happy when I am happy, but I preferr - tall, athletic (not fat) , with handsome cock (big) bbc men, and limited hair on head and near cock ;) also i want to try no only one such man, so if my choice is wrong (man is not experienced to fuck me good) so.. i just will search new one ;)

Perhaps 'experience' is the difference there. A bull has been in the lifestyle a while and knows how to handle the situation of being with a couple to satisfy the wife. A non-bull is new to the scene or maybe just a one time NSA encounter and learning the ropes and may or may not be skilled in servicing the wife at that time or how to handle the situation of a couples encounter.

Just my opinion to answer the question.

To me there is a massive difference between an experienced 'bull' and a guy who just wants to fuck. The true bulls I've met have been great- charming, confident, know what they're doing, put you at your ease. They know how you as a couple are feeling and try to put any worries or doubts to one side. They know what level to approach you and your hubby.
The other type are still fun but clearly just want to get something quickly out of it for themselves.
I now prefer experienced bulls to random one night stands. X

Bull typically used to describe the role of the Dom male in the cukolding scene since the hotwife and cuck lifestyle are closely related and usually paired it's just general term for a wife fucker lol I know cause I was bull for 3 cuck cpls

Back