Bull's relationship with the cuck.

Should the husband get to know the bull before introducing him to the wife? Do any BBC bulls have a relationship with the husband outside of the bedroom? Thoughts?

Great post! So Stephen does all my background checks so he's the front line to meet and gauge my bulls. Often, I can determine if I like a bull by Stephens attitude about the bull.

Twice now, Stephen and a bull have really hit it off friendship wise and those relationships fostered an exceedingly fantastic experience for everyone.
They would have this team spirit between them based on what I enjoyed, what I didn't and generally made me the focus of both their attention (which I Loved!)

This is what we always attempt to recreate each time I date

Great post! So Stephen does all my background checks so he's the front line to meet and gauge my bulls. Often, I can determine if I like a bull by Stephens attitude about the bull.

Twice now, Stephen and a bull have really hit it off friendship wise and those relationships fostered an exceedingly fantastic experience for everyone.
They would have this team spirit between them based on what I enjoyed, what I didn't and generally made me the focus of both their attention (which I Loved!)

This is what we always attempt to recreate each time I date

You are a very lucky lady.

I think a level of friend ship is necessary depending on how the cuck and wife want the cuck to be perceived. If he wants to be viewed as week and worthless by comparison then the bull should do so to help with their fantasy. If he wants to be seen as a he is friend allowing the bull to screw his wife then it can go that way.

My wife's former BBC lover contacted her a few years after we were married and commented that she still looks like a great fuck even after having *******. I did not handle the situation very well at the time but I am pretty sure he would have been a great bull. He was her first. Unfortunately, I sort of messed up their relationship so I don't think that will be happening anytime soon. But I am currently trying to apologize for my behavior towards him and hoping that he will still be interested in fucking my wife.

On a side note I think that my initial behavior towards him could lead to some fun role-play dom fantasy in the bedroom :)

I read people very well and i "vet" all the bulls for my wife. She has no real desire to talk to them much beforehand(for the most part). I have become friends with a few regulars we play with and have gone for drinks or dinner with them. I always talk to them long enough to get a feel for them before we meet.

I think a level of friend ship is necessary depending on how the cuck and wife want the cuck to be perceived. If he wants to be viewed as week and worthless by comparison then the bull should do so to help with their fantasy. If he wants to be seen as a he is friend allowing the bull to screw his wife then it can go that way.

This so true! I think it is important that they have a good relationship. After all, there are three of us in the mix and it has to fulfill the needs and desires of all three to be a successful relationship. My favorite bull is now a close friend of both of us and we trust him fully when he introduces someone new to the relationship. :) Jen

Back